Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

MK, is there really a need to bully one person around. I may not understand the story behind it, but frankly your comments have been rude so far. Tiberius C Nero, calm down a bit, don't sink down to their level. MK has been known to be the bully and pick on the smaller guy. Some of these accusations are pretty serious and need to be solved. If there is anything you would like to discuss, I am always on IRC.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='05 June 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1275786734' post='2325450']
That is actually impossible.
[/quote]
No it isn't
Logs are just text files, They can be manipulated or made up alltogether.
Pastebin isn't anymore reliable neither is screencaps.

[quote name='Thissstupid' date='06 June 2010 - 02:15 AM' timestamp='1275786920' post='2325456']
i dont know the story or anything to do with it in anyway shape or form, in fact, i'm completly ill-informed on everything in this thread, but here are my opinions anyway
[/quote]

:)

Tiberius man, first you claim they're out of context, now they're all faked. Please make a decision.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1275787078' post='2325464']
No it isn't
[/quote]

I meant it is impossible that MK staged every single log file that is floating around out there, considering that a lot of them are not with MK members.

I find it highly unlikely that alliances such as FOK, MK etc would take the time to fake that many logs just to slander an otherwise unknown member of CN.

Edited by sethb

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1275787198' post='2325469']
I meant it is impossible that MK staged every single log file that is floating around out there, considering that a lot of them are not with MK members.[/quote]
I think you underestimate the reach of MK's Global Information Market[sup]TM[/sup]

[quote name='Thissstupid' date='05 June 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1275786920' post='2325456']
MK, is there really a need to bully one person around. I may not understand the story behind it, but frankly your comments have been rude so far. Tiberius C Nero, calm down a bit, don't sink down to their level. MK has been known to be the bully and pick on the smaller guy. Some of these accusations are pretty serious and need to be solved. If there is anything you would like to discuss, I am always on IRC.
[/quote]

Did you even bother to find out any bit of details or are you just scolding MK for the sake of it?

edit: also lol at MK faking the logs, considering a FOK member showed me the one that's been brought up. Unless FOK is also in cahoots *tinfoil*

Edited by Mixoux

Tiberius took this way too far even if their was OOC harassment. Blaming random people you've met on IRC and accusing them of sending logs to random alliances that are picking on you, and then failing to even produce a single line of what logs may have been sent is utterly ridiculous. Then later you claim that the logs are 100% fake so how could they have been "leaked" logs.

Please control your outbursts better in the future. Each time you bring this up you make it worse for yourself. Are you attention seeking with this?

I wish you luck in sorting out your personal problems and all things in your future.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1275787078' post='2325464']
No it isn't
[/quote]

I know man. Deep down, we really don't know that you are you. And really, really deep down? You can't know that any of us are real. Solipsism bites, doesn't it? The only question remaining is... if none of us are real, why is your subconscious mocking itself? :o

Also you've said some pretty horrible stuff man. I'd reconsider what you're saying next time.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='05 June 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1275787350' post='2325478']
Did you even bother to find out any bit of details or are you just scolding MK for the sake of it?
[/quote]

This is CN, mate. Where people can scold and declare wars on other alliances for the silliest of things, don't forget that :P

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='05 June 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1275787438' post='2325484']
I know man. Deep down, we really don't know that you are you. And really, really deep down? You can't know that any of us are real. Solipsism bites, doesn't it? The only question remaining is... if none of us are real, why is your subconscious mocking itself? :o

Also you've said some pretty horrible stuff man. I'd reconsider what you're saying next time.
[/quote]
Oh stop Londo. It's not even funny.
As for you Devo how can I provide actual logs of conversations that never took place.
Your only trying to paint me as a NAZI and a hater because that's a good solid CB.

[quote name='bartimaeus46' date='05 June 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1275787733' post='2325493']
Am i the only person who doesn't know what this is about?
[/quote]
Yeah, probably. But for a brief bit of the backstory go look up that This Week in MK thread Banksy made recently.

edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86938

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
Your only trying to paint me as a NAZI and a hater because that's a good solid CB.
[/quote]

Why do we care about you, again?

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
because that's a good solid CB.
[/quote]
You're suggesting they are faking logs and creating a CB to roll ONE NATION. Take a second and actually consider the possibility of any alliance actually caring enough to do that.

[i]Lezrahi shook his head, and sat down upon a stone in the grass, an incredulous look upon his face.[/i]

I believe that the Mushroom Kingdom has won: the efforts of the Alliance Relevance & Co\m/petence Evaluation Companyâ„¢ could not have been this successful. I admit defeat.

[i]Lezrahi took his hat off and brushed his hair out of his face, yet did not put it back on. Instead, he let it fall to the grass while his eyes stared at the sky, gleaming, as if he had been shown the light.[/i]

Edited by Lezrahi

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='05 June 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
As for you Devo how can I provide actual logs of conversations that never took place.
[/quote]
Oh lawdies, NAZI's on my CN?

It's more likely than you think :v:

I'm fairly sure that's not a good solid CB on CN anymore but I digress

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1275787822' post='2325496']
Your only trying to paint me as a NAZI and a hater because that's a [b]good solid CB[/b].
[/quote]

Trust me, if we wanted to come after you there'd be a lot more than people posting the logs you create with them on a private board for the lulz. Don't let me keep you back though, there's a vast conspiracy in CN out to ruin your credibility and finally get that cause for war. We're coming to getcha! :awesome:

So if i understand correctly,

1) Tiberious, somebody who isn't well known, does and says some strange things.
2) MK/CnG, always interested in having a good time, gets these statements, decides to have a little fun and proceed to ridicule, embarrass and harass him.
3) This ridicule, gradually develops into harassment, driving him out of the game.

Seriously MK/CnG, why? Why did you see the need to take Tiberious's statements and run with them, to ridicule him, to embarrass him, to harass him? Did he pose a threat do you, did you have a legitimate excuse to make a big deal out of this, really why couldn't you have just laughed a little in private and let him be?

Or perhaps is this just your definition of fun? Is that your definition of classy? To do whatever you want at the expense of others feelings?

Edited by memoryproblems