March of the Polars

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

KoRT has always stood for values I admire, including their passion for uncovering large multi rings.

That said, their unwillingness to defend themselves in the past is catching up to them now.

For years they have allowed the Doombirds/CLAWS to prey on them.

Their upper tier thought to solve this issue by retiring into permanent Peace Mode.

As for the current invasion;

No tangible justification was given but it has been hinted at. I don't see Polar calling in their allies and this gives me hope for the future of CN.

We dont need our allies to hold our hand on every adventure we embark on 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Ah, so not the FTW method

Before you start blowing Polar too hard, KoRT is a weak willed peaceful alliance who despite it's larger size than COBRA, is actually an easier and safer opponent to face.

Also remember when Polar fought SNX it brought in (or did not prevent) many other alliances from joining.

1 hour ago, Tankobite said:

Ah, so not the FTW method

Tankobite,

As much as I enjoy the publicity, FTW doesn't actually want to be part of every thread. So yes, nice burn, but at least for a few weeks let's enjoy Polars festivities.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

1 hour ago, Canik said:

Before you start blowing Polar too hard, KoRT is a weak willed peaceful alliance who despite it's larger size than COBRA, is actually an easier and safer opponent to face.

Also remember when Polar fought SNX it brought in (or did not prevent) many other alliances from joining.

why would anyone prevent other alliances from dogpiling snx?  They kind of deserved it. We just opened the door for everyone and held it open. You didn’t prevent NPO or anyone from dogpiling NG

Edited by Terminator

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

why would anyone prevent other alliances from dogpiling snx?  They kind of deserved it. We just opened the door for everyone and held it open. You didn’t prevent NPO or anyone from dogpiling NG

And NG did not deserve it? Why'd you abandon their fight then?

In any case, my point is not that FTW is better as you seem to think. Don't get all defensive. It's more that FTW and Polar should be seen as equally evil and !@#$%*. Well, that and this war is nothing to be impressed over. Or at least it wasn't. Now that TTK/CCC have entered though, maybe it'll get interesting. I guess you could get defensive over that part if you want. 😆

Edited by Canik

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

In any case, my point is not that FTW is better as you seem to think. Don't get all defensive. It's more that FTW and Polar have been equally evil and !@#$%*. Well, that and this war is nothing to be impressed over. Or at least it wasn't. Now that TTK/CCC have entered though, maybe it'll get interesting. I guess you could get defensive over that part if you want. 😆

The mission of Non Grata was not ours.  Whilst I want to contribute in the final hours of Bob someday,  I don't necessarily want that day to be today.  Non Grata remain our friends though. 

I have never had an issue with people defending their allies, that is why you sign treaties.  Likewise I have never had a great desire to prevent my allies joining our fun if they so wish.  Right now we have a pretty little war  3V1, KoRT being essentially as you described, weak willed and useless.  They have done well to call in the Christians, they have been looking for a cross for a while and there is no better time that Easter to kill a Christian.  TTK surprise me.  They have watched in the wings dozens of times and always manage to spring out and yell surprise just in time to get slaughtered.

If anyone can explain the dude who declared on me, self anarchied to 0 soldiers and then didn't attack, I will be truly grateful.  Maybe the Camelot Clowns weren't so confident in the arrival of allies today?  I wouldn't have been either, well apart from watching them build up all week.  I applauded when they finally mustered the courage to sally forth. today. 

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

NPO had its own grievances with Non Grata. Would you have accepted the help if you were on the opposite end of it?

22 minutes ago, Canik said:

In any case, my point is not that FTW is better as you seem to think. Don't get all defensive. It's more that FTW and Polar should be seen as equally evil and !@#$%*. Well, that and this war is nothing to be impressed over. Or at least it wasn't. Now that TTK/CCC have entered though, maybe it'll get interesting. I guess you could get defensive over that part if you want. 😆

to be fair. They both suck at war as much as FTW did. So there is that. I’m not saying they didn’t deserve it. I’m just saying pot meet kettle lol. I think I broke a few ribs from falling on the floor laughing so hard at the attacks the guy who countered me sent at me. 

Edited by Terminator

13 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

The mission of Non Grata was not ours.  Whilst I want to contribute in the final hours of Bob someday,  I don't necessarily want that day to be today.  Non Grata remain our friends though. 

I have never had an issue with people defending their allies, that is why you sign treaties.  Likewise I have never had a great desire to prevent my allies joining our fun if they so wish.  Right now we have a pretty little war  3V1, KoRT being essentially as you described, weak willed and useless.  They have done well to call in the Christians, they have been looking for a cross for a while and there is no better time that Easter to kill a Christian.  TTK surprise me.  They have watched in the wings dozens of times and always manage to spring out and yell surprise just in time to get slaughtered.

If anyone can explain the dude who declared on me, self anarchied to 0 soldiers and then didn't attack, I will be truly grateful.  Maybe the Camelot Clowns weren't so confident in the arrival of allies today?  I wouldn't have been either, well apart from watching them build up all week.  I applauded when they finally mustered the courage to sally forth. today. 

Maybe he was planning on turtle nuking? shrugs

2 minutes ago, Terminator said:

to be fair. They both suck at war as much as FTW did. So there is that. I’m not saying they didn’t deserve it. I’m just saying pot meet kettle lol. I think I broke a few ribs from falling on the floor laughing so hard at the attacks the guy who countered me sent at me. 

Pot meet kettle indeed. I know we've both been black. I was just educating some people on that fact. So I thank you for supporting the point I was trying to make. :)

Thank you both for your honesty.

7 hours ago, Canik said:

KoRT is a weak willed peaceful alliance who despite it's larger size than COBRA, is actually an easier and safer opponent to face.

Is this...is this a compliment from you to Cobra? My goodness, Canik. You are going to make us blush.

10 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Is this...is this a compliment from you to Cobra? My goodness, Canik. You are going to make us blush.

Its more of an admiration for GK id say,  the world would be a much more dull and standard place without him.

All hail The Lord of Lizzards. o/

7 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Had you stuck around until the end, you might have seen the ones that fight.

Unless the end was in October. I never was going to be in NG past that. Everyone knew that. I literally said it as soon as I came there. I was paying caustic back for a favor and I told him a couple of rounds and maybe to October. 

8 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

If anyone can explain the dude who declared on me, self anarchied to 0 soldiers and then didn't attack, I will be truly grateful.

War Reason: Stagger

They've been attacking their other target from the air. With you, until now it looks like a turtle approach.

I know that if it was me I'd be planning to nuke my adversary (if I could remember there's a war going on, that's it). You will probably know more by the time that war will be expired.

On 3/29/2020 at 3:33 PM, General Kanabis said:

Especially since there are more deserving recipients...

Either way, enjoy your war.

I just hope CLAWS and company don't come rushing in to join the bandwagon like they always do.

If one side has the other outnumbered at least 50:1 then for sure claws and iron will show up to PAR-TAY

On 4/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, AlmightyGrub said:

Greeting Caustic, I see rumors of your impending demise have been overstated. 

Caustic isn't in named NG leadership anymore.  Doesn't mean he can't still be an active member of the community.

NG has no bone in this fight so I wish both sides a fun war 

Edited by Stewie

56 minutes ago, Supreme 142 said:

Don't worry everyone, the Viridian Entente will offset the damage done to the green sphere by planting a tree for every nuke our friends in the NpO launch

Holy crap, VE is still alive?