March of the Polars

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Mustang said:

Oh is it? What about blockades, cruise missiles, infantry...…. shall I continue?

The point is, Knights will come back with a fiery vengeance. We have allies, I personally have contacts in New Pacific Order. You have been warned

You appear to be 6 months old, have no account on our Discord / Forums, and I have never heard of you.

11 hours ago, Mustang said:

Oh is it? What about blockades, cruise missiles, infantry...…. shall I continue?

The point is, Knights will come back with a fiery vengeance. We have allies, I personally have contacts in New Pacific Order. You have been warned

Sadly Polar has no contacts in Pacifica. They are clearly all alone...

Re: Terminator -> Arguing with an idiot can be time consuming and mentally draining. Arguing with an idiot is a lot like a saying my dad used to tell me, "Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it." In other words, don't argue with an idiot, you both look stupid and the idiot enjoys it.

You can substitute "Terminator" for "idiot" without reservation....

34 minutes ago, SemperFidelis said:

Re: Terminator -> Arguing with an idiot can be time consuming and mentally draining. Arguing with an idiot is a lot like a saying my dad used to tell me, "Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it." In other words, don't argue with an idiot, you both look stupid and the idiot enjoys it.

You can substitute "Terminator" for "idiot" without reservation....

I’m glad to see that y’all never bothered reporting NoR and NPO to PayPal or whoever it was. That whole ordeal was cute. When you have the balls to do something you know where to find me. 

52 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I’m glad to see that y’all never bothered reporting NoR and NPO to PayPal or whoever it was. That whole ordeal was cute. When you have the balls to do something you know where to find me. 

I seriously have no idea what the hell you are on about Term

Terminator: I'll just sit back and take my own advise.  Besides, staying out of the mud with that idiot gives me time to reflect on his incredible, albeit fantasy, world of super model wives, vast ranch lands, etc.  Questions?  Just 'check the logs'.... 😄

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Nah he’s on the winning side he’ll be fine.

I was just fine in the losing side for most of my CN career. But it’s good to see you are all delusional thinking I left to avoid war. I left to avoid the morons they just so happened to follow me. 

49 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I was just fine in the losing side for most of my CN career. But it’s good to see you are all delusional thinking I left to avoid war. I left to avoid the morons they just so happened to follow me. 

C'mon, you can do better than that.

5 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I mean one of them even made a DoE for my 1 man joke AA lol, I can't do better than the truth and that's the truth

Still doesn't address the whole avoiding war thing, but that horse has had enough already.

4 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Still doesn't address the whole avoiding war thing, but that horse has had enough already.

I've never avoided war.  I left NG and was still at war for multiple rounds, if I wanted to avoid war, I'd have never joined NG in the first place, left two days before NPO even hit, because you know, we knew it about it well in advance, or I could have left when Caustic told me about it and had me trying to get a treaty with Polar in the last minute lol.  

I tried to avoid the morons in NG that talked about using PayPal as a weapon among other things. In the end bloody told me to leave anyways, so I did lol

The only war I ended up avoiding was when I took peace much like you all did.

23 hours ago, Terminator said:

When you go to NPO tell deathadder I said hi. 

Hi Term. :waves:

23 hours ago, Terminator said:

And see if they will do something about their treaty partners for you lol. Clown

Lets be real here; Disorder Rd. 2 would be the most interesting thing either of us have fought in recent years. At least neither AA's would !@#$%* up and seek peace when things got interesting.

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Hi Term. :waves:

Lets be real here; Disorder Rd. 2 would be the most interesting thing either of us have fought in recent years. At least neither AA's would !@#$%* up and seek peace when things got interesting.

Yep.  At least the Orders have some resilience under pressure.

Sorry Polaris.... I just learn that KoRT has the COVID-19 virus!!!.  Best thing you can do is give back anything that you have won from KoRT to protect your alliance (try not to touch it without protective gear). No worries about any nukes KoRT sent you (unless they failed to explode :()

:)

Edited by anobubby

19 hours ago, Terminator said:

I mean one of them even made a DoE for my 1 man joke AA lol, I can't do better than the truth and that's the truth

@ericsw was just doing you a free service!  You should be thanking him! 

Edit: Enjoy your war Polaris.  Find the treasure and defeat boredom!

Edited by King Cyan