March of the Polars

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, anobubby said:

Sorry Polaris.... I just learn that KoRT has the COVID-19 virus!!!.  Best thing you can do is give back anything that you have won from KoRT to protect your alliance (try not to touch it without protective gear). No worries about any nukes KoRT sent you (unless they failed to explode :()

:)

I could use a two week vacation let’s go for 7-8 rounds then in hopes I catch it. 

2 hours ago, Thrash said:

Already setting limits on your participation?

considering most alliance wars these days only last a month and the poor shape they are already in. I’ll honestly be impressed to see this go beyond 2 rounds. I hope for 10+ but even this would get old lol

45 minutes ago, Terminator said:

considering most alliance wars these days only last a month and the poor shape they are already in. I’ll honestly be impressed to see this go beyond 2 rounds. I hope for 10+ but even this would get old lol

He's ignoring reality now. Call a doctor 

13 minutes ago, SemperFidelis said:

Pigs, Idiots, Terminator.....  IBID.

I wouldn’t refer to yourself as a pig or a idiot even though you might be one. I saw yalls total war stats. They were cute. Weak but cute. 

I enjoy having people obsessed with me. It’s great. 😂  please never change. 

Edited by Terminator

On 3/29/2020 at 3:33 PM, General Kanabis said:

Especially since there are more deserving recipients...

Either way, enjoy your war.

I just hope CLAWS and company don't come rushing in to join the bandwagon like they always do.

Last I checked (and it has been 8 months since leaving government so I could be wrong) CLAWS is allied to a friend of KoRT.  So probably not.

15 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Last I checked (and it has been 8 months since leaving government so I could be wrong) CLAWS is allied to a friend of KoRT.  So probably not.

My mistake, I meant to say, if it becomes a bandwagon. So far it looks like a fair(ish) fight.

Being allied to a friend of someone never really stopped you guys in the past though. Good at treaty chess, I'll give you that, but you can surely relate to hitting KoRT out of nowhere.

15 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

My mistake, I meant to say, if it becomes a bandwagon. So far it looks like a fair(ish) fight.

Polar is double the size of KoRT in nations.   On a personal level I am rooting for KoRT.  

50 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Polar is double the size of KoRT in nations.   On a personal level I am rooting for KoRT.  

So am I comrade.  So far it isn't looking great for me, only 1/2 fighting back, nukes only.  How can my soldiers give their lives for the greater good if no one will kill them.