New Sith Order Declaration

Doom is not apart of this war. Your sanctions are not apart of this war.

Please start on [url="http://www.myschoolhouse.com/courses/Reading-Lessons.htm"]Level 1[/url] and do not post again until you have finished level 4 at a minimum.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doom is not apart of this war. Your sanctions are not apart of this war.

Please start on Level 1 and do not post again until you have finished level 4 at a minimum.

Kashmir has always been part of Doom & oddly Doom Squad seems to be attacking Monsters Inc. Also the Brown Alliance waging a Sanction War against us on Doom Kingdoms behalf insists we surrender to stop the Sanction War, even though the 2 supposedly aren't connected.

Different faces of the same alliance, who seem unable to remain uninvolved.

are u one of stonewall fans :facepalm: someday he will be remembered :lol1:

I dare say old bean, proper grammar does wonders when one tries to expound upon even the simplest of ideas. Now be a good lad and wipe the drool off your chin and go run along an play. Ignore my overusage of the passive voice as well, I know smurthwaite is going to vomit a little in his mouth, but he'll soldier on like the rest of us. 

Chin Chin, 

yer pal Tbm

I dare say old bean, proper grammar does wonders when one tries to expound upon even the simplest of ideas. Now be a good lad and wipe the drool off your chin and go run along an play. Ignore my overusage of the passive voice as well, I know smurthwaite is going to vomit a little in his mouth, but he'll soldier on like the rest of us. 

Chin Chin, 

yer pal Tbm

sorry about that pal english is not my primary language but im trying to do my best to make it more readable

Edited by Asero

sorry about that pal english is not my primary language but im trying to do my best to make it more readable

our primary language here at M Inc is death-and-destruction-eese

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Sounds like you forgot the ass whooping Doom Squad handed you Polar Bears... :v: I act the same regardless of the enemies size or how many friends they have and am looking forward to melting some more ice caps and skinning some more polar bears soon... :awesome:

No, actually, I don't remember much about it.  Must not've been that bad.  But I am certain that if any salt-the-earth rhetoric was sent our way it didn't look so pathetic as it does now.

Now, myself, I always saved the biggest threats for the biggest enemy and ramped it up when I was leading really small AAs.  It's a pride thing.  Like beating on small fry wasn't something I felt any need to brag about because I would've been personally embarrassed.

Edited by Schattenmann

1. There isn't a hegemony in the classical definition of the term
2. Nobody's planning to roll Polar, some martyrs are trying their best to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.
3. I don't find the current situation boring at all. It's only boring if you choose to be boring.

2. Nobody's planning to roll Polar, some martyrs are trying their best to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.
3. I don't find the current situation boring at all. It's only boring if you choose to be boring.

Doom Sphere seems to be flexing as if they're the hegemony when they demand an alliance sanctioned on every color for being under attack from one of their AAs. Although you're right about any hegemony being a mere illusion in people's mind, as soon as people see past it; the house of cards can all come crashing down.

I agree with the third option.

Oh, come on. Let's not kid ourselves, the world is in a lull and has been for two years.

[OOC: 90% of any enjoyment comes from social interactions, not the actual game or politics. Let's be real.]

You left out the best part, the other nations he choose to hit not only did he know he could beat them hands down given his wonder advantage, mimic served with Esoteric and Fritter, we'll he's a family member of Jacks. Once that happen, I couldn't even stop that, Esoteric went in to combat mode & it was on.

This is simply tactical competence - he took optimal actions given the physics of the world. It's truly puzzling that you paint it as evidence of nefarious intent. I wonder whether you really just do not understand the physics, or really just want to impute nefarious motives to us all for your own reasons without any regard for the truth.

You left out the best part, the other nations he choose to hit not only did he know he could beat them hands down given his wonder advantage, mimic served with Esoteric and Fritter, we'll he's a family member of Jacks. Once that happen, I couldn't even stop that, Esoteric went in to combat mode & it was on.

Truth is our JC's were going to allow him and her bang it out without any interference, the only motive he would of had to hit the other two was an attempt to escalate the war into some global pandemic, smurf, LH, and methrage are all cut from the same cloth, they want to be the ones who cause the next global war, while that may be prestigious to them they all suffer the same alignment.

"Attentionwhoreidious"

The true power players who manipulate those situations rarely post here, something they haven't figured out yet.

I'm pretty sure you guys said you weren't staying out, so I used my other offensive slots on 2 nations in range knowing I would most likely be countered & not using them would be a mistake. Considering all 3 of the nations you had counter me weren't IIi%, I doubt there was a big selection in range beyond the 4 iII% nations I fought.

I knew you'd probably need some help, which is largely why I gave FAN a pass. Also both were good humored about the war, despite their losses. SRA were a constant pain to deal with, with their members jumping to AAs at war with our lower, so they could make everyone in our alliance want to hit them back.

Edited by Methrage

I'm pretty sure you guys said you weren't staying out, so I used my other offensive slots on 2 nations in range knowing I would most likely be countered & not using them would be a mistake. Considering all 3 of the nations you had counter me weren't IIi%, I doubt there was a big selection in range beyond the 4 iII% nations I fought.

I knew you'd probably need some help, which is largely why I gave FAN a pass. Also both were good humored about the war, despite their losses. SRA were a constant pain to deal with, with their members jumping to AAs at war with our lower, so they could make everyone in our alliance want to hit them back.

All 4 of the other people in your "alliance"? Also you only ever have had a lower tier. Nothing else.

Doom Sphere seems to be flexing as if they're the hegemony when they demand an alliance sanctioned on every color for being under attack from one of their AAs. Although you're right about any hegemony being a mere illusion in people's mind, as soon as people see past it; the house of cards can all come crashing down.

Methrage, you are well aware that the sanctions were placed as a result of an unrelated incident, i.e. a log dump by Lord Hitchcock. 

For everyone else, I mention it in public here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/blog/928/entry-4248-why-we-havent-surrendered/?st=40#commentsStart

Please please please, don't spin this into something where I feel the need to make yet another thread in order to explain it.  There is no doubt in my mind that if I end up doing that, it will just turn into another thread about the Dre4m War.  I am trying to avoid imposing that on Planet Bob.  The topic has already had more than it's fair share of discussion and I'm sure I don't speak just for myself when I say that at this point, the popcorn I've enjoyed from the Dre4m War is stale and I don't want any more.

Help me catch up here because I've been away a few days.

DK or the wider Doom Sphere regard NG as nothing more than a meatsheild.
The "logdump" was actually said to LH so is his own log do do with as he chose.
There appears (I may have missed it) to be no dispute about the truthfulness of the log.

Honestly, correct me if I have misunderstood the situation here because I'm genuinely not across this and trying to understand.
As it looks to me, there was no spying and no lying and no accusation of such.
You state "I'm sorry Lord Hitchcock but a log dump is a very traditional casus belli" but I kinda don't see that. The log dumps traditionally regarded as a CB have been acquired by dubious means or untrue.

A senate sanction for a true statement on information gained in an above board manner seems pretty inappropriate to me. The sanctions on the blue sphere at least were stated as "NADC request"
Where was NADC wronged in all of this?