New Sith Order Declaration

Sounds serious, can you do that to, say, an alliance of more than 30, or just to a bunch of quirky micros?

It only works when consented to, actually. 

Resistance in this case *might* cost you a half an hour. 

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds serious, can you do that to, say, an alliance of more than 30, or just to a bunch of quirky micros?

Sounds like you forgot the ass whooping Doom Squad handed you Polar Bears... :v: I act the same regardless of the enemies size or how many friends they have and am looking forward to melting some more ice caps and skinning some more polar bears soon... :awesome:

How the conflict with LD occurred was she sanctioned me & another III% nation declared on me as she placed the sanction. Then as peace is being negotiated, suddenly Lady Dakota throws another sanction on me right after removing the other one.

So she was in III% at the time and they attacked me. After peace was negotiated with III%, SRA decided to stay at war with us. While we were fighting SRA, LD leaves III% and goes rogue with her seat again; sanctioning us as much as she can during her last week in the Senate.

As far as dealing with LD, I was actually merciful and removed the brown sanction from her while she was sitting on none & in peace mode still. (Without anyone needing to ask & offering to leave our differences in the past) After that she joined Stripes while we were still at war with them & switched off Brown.

So you're completely wrong on me ever attacking LD when she was on the SRA AA or me being the one to escalate anything with her.

Actually, this does go back to your attack on LD, though she was on the III% AA at the time, you are correct about that much.  You also took the liberty to declare on two other III% members that same day (6/6/2015 @ 10:59:56 AM, and 6/6/2015 @ 4:04:16 PM)  before being countered by two members of FAN (6/6/2015 @ 11:39:05 PM and 6/6/2015 @ 11:57:00 PM) and of course Dre4mwe4ver (6/7/2015 @ 11:21:48 AM), who acted of his own accord--something you were told by SRA leadership and asked not to declare on SRA over it.  You instead issued ultimatums and declared war anyway, SRA didn't "decide" to stay in.  So once more there you have it, a bit of truth, mixed with half-truth and lies from you.

BTW, we're all still wondering when you plan to get around to declaring war on FAN...I mean after all, they were just as "guilty of aggression" if not more so than SRA.  What's the matter, can't find that elusive blue button?

Then of course there is the rest of the story...

Actually, this does go back to your attack on LD, though she was on the III% AA at the time, you are correct about that much.  You also took the liberty to declare on two other III% members that same day (6/6/2015 @ 10:59:56 AM, and 6/6/2015 @ 4:04:16 PM)  before being countered by two members of FAN (6/6/2015 @ 11:39:05 PM and 6/6/2015 @ 11:57:00 PM) and of course Dre4mwe4ver (6/7/2015 @ 11:21:48 AM), who acted of his own accord--something you were told by SRA leadership and asked not to declare on SRA over it.  You instead issued ultimatums and declared war anyway, SRA didn't "decide" to stay in.  So once more there you have it, a bit of truth, mixed with half-truth and lies from you.

BTW, we're all still wondering when you plan to get around to declaring war on FAN...I mean after all, they were just as "guilty of aggression" if not more so than SRA.  What's the matter, can't find that elusive blue button?

Then of course there is the rest of the story...

You left out the best part, the other nations he choose to hit not only did he know he could beat them hands down given his wonder advantage, mimic served with Esoteric and Fritter, we'll he's a family member of Jacks. Once that happen, I couldn't even stop that, Esoteric went in to combat mode & it was on.

Truth is our JC's were going to allow him and her bang it out without any interference, the only motive he would of had to hit the other two was an attempt to escalate the war into some global pandemic, smurf, LH, and methrage are all cut from the same cloth, they want to be the ones who cause the next global war, while that may be prestigious to them they all suffer the same alignment.

"Attentionwhoreidious"

The true power players who manipulate those situations rarely post here, something they haven't figured out yet.

Edited by Freelancer

You left out the best part, the other nations he choose to hit not only did he know he could beat them hands down given his wonder advantage, mimic served with Esoteric and Fritter, we'll he's a family member of Jacks. Once that happen, I couldn't even stop that, Esoteric went in to combat mode & it was on.

Truth is our JC's were going to allow him and her bang it out without any interference, the only motive he would of had to hit the other two was an attempt to escalate the war into some global pandemic, smurf, LH, and methrage are all cut from the same cloth, they want to be the ones who cause the next global war, while that may be prestigious to them they all suffer the same alignment.

"Attentionwhoreidious"

The true power players who manipulate those situations rarely post here, something they haven't figured out yet.

"Attentionwhoreidious"

Hey Free been a long time. 

We should talk soon, off the record. 

You know where to find me. 

Sounds like you forgot the ass whooping Doom Squad handed you Polar Bears... :v: I act the same regardless of the enemies size or how many friends they have and am looking forward to melting some more ice caps and skinning some more polar bears soon... :awesome:

What a profound statement.

You claim that doom beat on polar- and did they? No... DS, at the time was a micro- the war polar was in- was drawn out by NPO at dooms planning- hence the title 'the doom war'- one that could have lasted much longer but due to the talks about TOP was cut short.

And also- you weren't even there- remember, you were too busy surrendering to goons who decided to keep fighting you for the LOLs.

Of course, the general belief of that outcome is that you're a goons spy- which, considering your mouth and constant "doom is coming for you" ugh ugh annoying tone, it wouldn't surprise me.

Welcome to having enemies- we'll give you hell, enjoy Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You claim that doom beat on polar- and did they? No... DS, at the time was a micro- the war polar was in- was drawn out by NPO at dooms planning- hence the title 'the doom war'- one that could have lasted much longer but due to the talks about TOP was cut short.
And also- you weren't even there- remember, you were too busy surrendering to goons who decided to keep fighting you for the LOLs.
Of course, the general belief of that outcome is that you're a goons spy- which, considering your mouth and constant "doom is coming for you" ugh ugh annoying tone, it wouldn't surprise me.
Welcome to having enemies- we'll give you hell, enjoy

Yeah no he isn't ours, trust me.

Yeah no he isn't ours, trust me.

Every Hitchcock post is just a misguided attempt at propaganda. He hasn't realized that you either need flowery words or pretty pictures to accompany your propaganda to make anyone believe.

Welcome to having enemies- we'll give you hell, enjoy

It is a sad state you are in lying to try to get back at people... :v: Everyone knows I fought in DS during the Doom War against NpO as a quick glance to the propaganda I spread not to mention the many nations I battled i think it was 40+ wars and well over 1 million casualties...you are clearly delusional and a pathological liar... :facepalm:  Not to mention I never surrendered to Goons as they asked me to several times and simply left LN when assured peace was given which Unknown Smurf can testify to...but you keep tossing out lies and false accusations from your pile of 77 NS rubble if it makes you feel better... :awesome:

I can confirm Stonewall and myself fought at least a couple times last war, he had the advantage but it was a good fight.

Good times, and thus only 1 million + casualities as I  was fighting in lower tiers the whole time... :war:

It is a sad state you are in lying to try to get back at people... :v: Everyone knows I fought in DS during the Doom War against NpO as a quick glance to the propaganda I spread not to mention the many nations I battled i think it was 40+ wars and well over 1 million casualties...you are clearly delusional and a pathological liar... :facepalm:  Not to mention I never surrendered to Goons as they asked me to several times and simply left LN when assured peace was given which Unknown Smurf can testify to...but you keep tossing out lies and false accusations from your pile of 77 NS rubble if it makes you feel better... :awesome:

wow very impressive :awesome:    your almost a hero!!!! :laugh: :facepalm:

Edited by Asero

With no sarcasm at all in this post I will state that I gotta give props to SWJ and crew on that war, was very well coordinated and a lot of tenacity, dauntlessness and sheer grit. Regardless that one(or many) may or may not find Doomsphere's actions or attitudes enjoyable(seriously who the f#<% am I kidding, I'm quite sure ya'll have p'd in a lot of folks Cheerios) there is no denying their skills at cn warfare.

Edited by Williambonney

wow very impressive :awesome:    your almost a hero!!!! :laugh: :facepalm:

Stonewall [i]is[/i] a war hero of the Doom War. His zeal and propaganda were inspiring. Don't know who the hell you are though, and will probably forget you shortly after this post. However Stonewall will be remembered by many, for many years.

Stonewall is a war hero of the Doom War. His zeal and propaganda were inspiring. Don't know who the hell you are though, and will probably forget you shortly after this post. However Stonewall will be remembered by many, for many years

i dont care if you remember me nkforget me as long as  i post my opinion

are u one of Stonewall Fans :facepalm: so if you dont care. i dont care about you either

Stonewall is a war hero of the Doom War. His zeal and propaganda were inspiring. Don't know who the hell you are though, and will probably forget you shortly after this post. However Stonewall will be remembered by many, for many years.

are u one of stonewall fans :facepalm: someday he will be remembered :lol1:

this is getting insane

both sides have made their points for many days now.

just white peace and end it already. stop ruining the planet.

edit: make global wars where we add people, not wars like this that purge people.

Considering SRA is no more, why the other side wants to continue fighting is becoming increasingly unclear. However coalition wide white peace remains our sides position & I don't see that changing anytime soon. Kashmir has faced part of our side, but never been the focus of this war or focus of our side. I don't see reason for them to insist on a surrender or ask one of us.

Considering SRA is no more, why the other side wants to continue fighting is becoming increasingly unclear. However coalition wide white peace remains our sides position & I don't see that changing anytime soon. Kashmir has faced part of our side, but never been the focus of this war or focus of our side. I don't see reason for them to insist on a surrender or ask one of us.

Stripes = SRA 

Please just get over it. 

Either way, if the other side is winning as much as they say they are, I see no reason for them to keep asking for help from more alliances and sanctions on almost every color sphere. As things are now, white peace is available to the other side. Trying to bail them out of accepting white peace with heavy handed tactics, like sanction weaponization on almost every color, is odd even for Doom Sphere.

It almost seems the other side is getting desperate for a surrender.

Edited by Methrage