New Sith Order Declaration

nSo seems confused, they declared on Limitless Nexus & attacked CA. Then they tried proposing to CA they won't attack them if they don't send LN aid, even though NSO isn't even actually fighting LN. I don't think they know why or who they're fighting.

Although their incompetence at war doesn't put them in much of a position to make demands of anyone. So far they haven't even been worth me hitting despite all the easy targets in range, due to them being such a non-factor in this war.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be offended.  We're technically on the same side here.  But if you want to run your mouth at me, you can go $%&@ yourself you ignorant !@#$.  You remind me exactly of Methmouth and Saggy !@#$. 

That comment has cost you $90,000,000. I hope it was worth it. As for your sides, I am my own side. Preferably corned beef hash.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

nSo seems confused, they declared on Limitless Nexus & attacked CA. Then they tried proposing to CA they won't attack them if they don't send LN aid, even though NSO isn't even actually fighting LN. I don't think they know why or who they're fighting.

Although their incompetence at war doesn't put them in much of a position to make demands of anyone. So far they haven't even been worth me hitting despite all the easy targets in range, due to them being such a non-factor in this war.

To be fair it's hard to tell two cratered and useless vanity micros apart sometimes.

Says the guy on a useless 1 man AA, does that even count as an alliance? :P

Ummm... You do know why one of us sits on this alliance right? So no one else can take the name, that's the only reason. I am still a member of GOONS gov and the alliance regardless of if I am sitting here holding GOONS 1.0 from other people.

God you are dense as hell sometimes.

In regards to the war, I'll say what I told TDE. We are nowhere close to beat, so talk of surrender is ridiculous for the foreseeable future.

If the other side gets serious about peace, discussing an equal peace should be the minimum.

Edited by Methrage

In regards to the war, I'll say what I told TDE. We are nowhere close to beat, so talk of surrender is ridiculous for the foreseeable future.

If the other side gets serious about peace, discussing an equal peace should be the minimum.

That's all they really want 
Some fun
When the working day is done
TCA - they want to have fun
Oh TCA just want to have fun

That's all they really want 
Some fun
When the working day is done
TCA - they want to have fun
Oh TCA just want to have fun

I guess some fun is what most of us would like. I don't find the other side wanting to continue fighting as annoying as when individuals complain about us fighting back rather than surrender.

Some seem to think we should surrender just to put an end to this & complain about us fighting back, but if those individuals want the war to end; they're complaining to the wrong people.

What would be the maximum?

Eternal war may be appropriate. Show them no mercy, Methie.

Considering Kashmir isn't even at war with CA & you attacked them; NSO's war with CA can be seen as a new conflict entirely. Started with no treaties to bring you in & you guys bandwagoning in on an alliance already at war; but not with any of your allies.

Its for Sigrun to decide how to deal with NSO, so you would be wise to choose your words carefully when dealing with CA.

Edited by Methrage

Considering you attacked our close ally without provocation, I'll leave that to your imagination.

are you talking about sigrun or monsters inc

because when monsters inc peaced out i specifically remember joe ordering us to peace out with everyone, with sigrun mentioned specifically

like have you ever considered that maybe it isn't entirely us but that you are partially to blame for the fact that you keep getting rolled for no reason

are you talking about sigrun or monsters inc

because when monsters inc peaced out i specifically remember joe ordering us to peace out with everyone, with sigrun mentioned specifically

like have you ever considered that maybe it isn't entirely us but that you are partially to blame for the fact that you keep getting rolled for no reason

I can blame you for attacking Monsters Inc & CA. What I think you deserve doesn't matter as much as what CA thinks is appropriate.

From what I've been told, you tried putting conditions on peacing CA out. Conditions you had no right to make, considering you attacked them.

I can blame you for attacking Monsters Inc & CA. What I think you deserve doesn't matter as much as what CA thinks is appropriate.

From what I've been told, you tried putting conditions on peacing CA out. Conditions you had no right to make, considering you attacked them.

the only conditions i'm aware of were "don't aid methrage while he's at war with us"

if they can stop it, no alliance will tolerate people helping their enemies, monetarily or otherwise

honestly i would be completely in favor of just a white peace and move on, but i'm also not really privy to what actually started things in the first place

i just don't feel like yet again warring you forever because of something that doesn't really matter so i'm trying to be a negotiator

Edited by Hereno

Yes, nSo declared war on our allies then attacked us instead.

With nations already on the edge of bill lock :facepalm:

Really what do you expect? We are lucky they found the declare war button at all. Of course they didnt notice they had conflicting treaties, that would require the ability to read, and remember yesterday.

Their actions motivate me to punish them severely, though their utter incompetence almost makes me feel sorry for them. Almost.

Also Hereno in regards to stop aiding Methrage:

<Sigrun> as to the proposition I received from your acolyte - LN is a treatied ally and we are at war as a coalition. he will continue to receive aid from us as long as he is under attack.

also:

honestly i would be completely in favor of just a white peace and move on, but i'm also not really privy to what actually started things in the first place

Lol in your dreams baby.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

the only conditions i'm aware of were "don't aid methrage while he's at war with us"

Those are the types of conditions which make me unlikely to push for any leniency in dealing with you.

Edit: Also just in case you are unaware, you are at war with CA & don't even have any wars with Limitless Nexus yet. I also think the condition was don't aid Methrage.

Edited by Methrage

Those are the types of conditions which make me unlikely to push for any leniency in dealing with you.

Edit: Also just in case you are unaware, you are at war with CA & don't even have any wars with Limitless Nexus yet. I also think the condition was don't aid Methrage.

You can't push for leniency for the other side when you are losing. Or in your case, have already lost.

It's no wonder they cant find anyone to attack Limited Nuisance since there aren't any nations above 32 NS Edited by KenMorningstar

You can't push for leniency for the other side when you are losing. Or in your case, have already lost.

It's no wonder they cant find anyone to attack Limited Nuisance since there aren't any nations above 32 NS

That effectively makes them invincible. Therefore they are winning.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Yes, nSo declared war on our allies then attacked us instead.

NSO declared war on a nation [read: You] aiding a nation at war with us. Historically, this is quite common. You made a conscious choice, aware of the potential outcome. We know you're not as stupid as you consistently make yourself appear, I'll give you that much benefit of doubt.

The condition exactly as you quoted it, it [i]does[/i] read "don't aid Methrage" .. Gold star bud. I don't know what you were trying to point out here?