New Sith Order Declaration

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigrun did not aid me between you guys posting this DoW & attacking them. Nice try.

haha.  Sigrun hasn't aided me between this tiny window of time so you taking military action against them (as well as Kashmir, btw) is not cool!  Nevermind all the aid before and since then. 

and please everyone note that no one at all cares. 

i've seen you guys are still talking about peace, but as far as i know, it's off the table as you've requested many times.

haha.  Sigrun hasn't aided me between this tiny window of time so you taking military action against them (as well as Kashmir, btw) is not cool!  Nevermind all the aid before and since then. 

and please everyone note that no one at all cares. 

i've seen you guys are still talking about peace, but as far as i know, it's off the table as you've requested many times.

White peace is open to Kashmir/Stripes, if you guys want to accept. Not my call on NSO, but I agree with Sigrun's reasoning. NSO will need to speak with Sigrun regarding peace. (I'm not even fighting NSO right now, so it would be out of place for me to decide on peace for them. Other than Mi, who surrendered, its Confederatio Aesir NSO decided to attack with no CB. Their DoW on me was empty words, but I will of course support CA in their defensive war against NSO when I'm able if peace hasn't been negotiated by then with them)

However if you guys want to try negotiating white peace as a coalition, we can have that discussion & see where it leads.

Edited by Methrage

Don't ever say white peace again.

lol, you guys attacked with noCB. So I think it is a generous offer. However I'll keep fighting you guys if white peace isn't to your liking. We're not going to just leave white peace on the table for every bandwagoner who jumps into the war with noCB against our allies without discussion on it.

Edited by Methrage

Black peace it is then.

You guys never wanted white peace to begin with, so I guess we'll fight it out to a black peace; whatever that means. :P

Also NSO's peace offer to CA consisted of them ceasing to aid me, which would imply you guys and them intended to keep us at war regardless if CA did accept their offer. Even though NSO hasn't launched a single war on us.

Edited by Methrage

Also NSO's peace offer to CA consisted of them ceasing to aid me, which would imply you guys and them intended to keep us at war regardless if CA did accept their offer. Even though NSO hasn't launched a single war on us.

.. Ceasing to aid you for the remainder of the conflict .... Which, if you accepted and ended the conflict, would end that particular term ... HARSH!

Edited by Rayvon

.. Ceasing to aid you for the remainder of the conflict .... Which, if you accepted and ended the conflict, would end that particular term ... HARSH!

I never got a offer of peace from Kashmir or NSO. The intention looked to me like NSO was trying to get CA to stop assisting me, as Kashmir continued to keep LN at war.

Edited by Methrage

You guys never wanted white peace to begin with, so I guess we'll fight it out to a black peace; whatever that means. :P

Yeah you have to surrender. That's the peace offer you have gotten. MInc did it, you can too.

Yeah you have to surrender. That's the peace offer you have gotten. MInc did it, you can too.

If NSO is trying to screw me into needing to surrender, there is no reason they deserve a white peace from CA.

Also I don't need to do anything. Seems like just weeks ago Kashmir declared, guess time flies when you're blowing stuff up. This war hasn't been very long compared to some of my wars with GOONS in the past, so I'm prepared for a long fight. I've just finished getting warmed up. I never thought this war would be a short war when Kashmir got involved. When NSO got involved it only confirmed it wouldn't be a short war.

Edited by Methrage

If NSO is trying to screw me into needing to surrender, there is no reason they deserve a white peace from CA.

Also I don't need to do anything. Seems like just weeks ago Kashmir declared, guess time flies when you're blowing stuff up. This war hasn't been very long compared to some of my wars with GOONS in the past, so I'm prepared for a long fight. I've just finished getting warmed up. I never thought this war would be a short war when Kashmir got involved. When NSO got involved it only confirmed it wouldn't be a short war.

"trying to screw me into needing to surrender"

what

[b]what[/b]

do you even understand what war IS

LOL

jesus fucking christ

no we should aid you so you can keep fighting and that way you won't have to surrender

hahahahahahahaha

Oh wait a moment are you at war here Ken?

If you arent you have nothing to say on the matter.

that was just rude

i mean i haven't had a single war - offensive or defensive - the entire time, and what i have to say is pretty important, so

it isn't like we're trying to humiliate you or something, although that was a hilarious thing for you to say

there's a difference between being willing to fight on out of principle and fighting on "out of principle" on EVERYTHING because you can't man up and admit that you have less power projection than multiple alliances

it isn't like we can't see it

it isn't like we don't know how things are going to end

"i am not as strong as 100+ nations and so i lost" - wow, how awful

like if you put all of that determination and energy and willing to wrap your head around itself in order to justify nonsense into actually doing something useful, you could be a decent government member in an actually functioning alliance. and also benefit from being around people who will make you surrender when it's time to shut up and move on.

you are your own worst enemy

Edited by Hereno

You're actively trying to cause my defeat by offering "terms" to my allies you attacked without provocation to cause it.

Herono, you will not win. You will lose a lot trying, just as SRa/Stripes has & Kashmir will for as long as they continue to try.

SRA would be almost fully defeated if Kashmir didn't jump in. Kashmir would be in much worse shape if you didn't bandwaggon in.

Neither are close to winning, however I feel closing old fronts when new enemies decide to attack with noCB is good tactics. Guess what you did? You got our attention as the worst of those attacking us, just like SRA was considered a primary target when they attacked while we were fighting 3 other alliances. Its times like that closing old fronts is ideal to concentrate on the moron who bandwagons in really late thinking it will magically cause them to win.

When SRA attacked, closing the DS front became of high priority and every other. So we can focus on the current enemy..

Edited by Methrage

>Kashmir would be in much worse shape if you didn't bandwaggon in.

>to concentrate on the moron who bandwagons in really late thinking it will magically cause them to win.

first and foremost, i'm not sure you know what it means to "bandwagon", given the above lines

us entering put pressure on MInc to surrender, it worked, and now they're better off with a protector in NpO, not having their pixels blown up

you should get your lines straight. we were already winning and kashmir was getting sick of the !@#$%^&* so we did what friends do. it's happened before - i remember some of the PB alliances doing it to help GOONS... can't remember if that was you or not, though.

e: now i remember that was kaskus. makes the entire reference useless but it is a similar situation where a group of people are hedging their bets on making it so annoying to just get them to say "i surrender" that they don't have to (as if a surrender is actually valuable, as if anything else will happen, as if we aren't just going to go our separate ways at the end)

but now, you have every friend you've got stuck in the middle with you... yet again... but you'd find that if you were able to make friends who have pixels (because they aren't constantly bouncing from one crisis to the next and wasting all their money and tech on nothing), you might also be able to get out of these sticky situations by using "power projection" to force people to do what they otherwise wouldn't

it works. it did work. it will continue to work. you're just doing it wrong, man.

Edited by Hereno

it's happened before - i remember some of the PB alliances doing it to help GOONS... can't remember if that was you or not, though.

Probably not the best of examples as everyone apart from their allies were either laughing or face calming at that escalation.

Probably not the best of examples as everyone apart from their allies were either laughing or face calming at that escalation.

then everyone apart from their allies were morons with a basic understanding of war mechanics

it isn't difficult to sit in the lower tier after you've already lost and destroy noobs using your full set of wonders

i did it for over a month when LSF warred Nordreich back in 2012 and i'm not going to sit and pretend i'm awesome for it because that's dumb

i could easily do it again, to any alliance, if i felt like bothering to get a decent warchest and then go rogue on people who i don't even know who have nothing

it isn't even really a tactic so much as a way to drive new nations out of the world under auspices of fighting "bullies"

Edited by Hereno

Tactic? I'm higher NS than when NSO declared & have yet to take any damage from you guys. Also it doesn't make any sense to me to declare on someone because you think they have already lost. I haven't even messed up any of your noobs yet.

The NSO tactics seems to be declare war, then hope the enemy surrenders due to their unintimiidating presence.

Monsters Inc were considering a surrender going back to before Kashmir declared on LN, I don't think NSO had anything to do with their decision. Also it was NSO who chose to put all their smaller tier nations at war with me and my full set of wonders.

Edited by Methrage

then everyone apart from their allies were morons with a basic understanding of war mechanics

it isn't difficult to sit in the lower tier after you've already lost and destroy noobs using your full set of wonders

i did it for over a month when LSF warred Nordreich back in 2012 and i'm not going to sit and pretend i'm awesome for it because that's dumb

i could easily do it again, to any alliance, if i felt like bothering to get a decent warchest and then go rogue on people who i don't even know who have nothing

it isn't even really a tactic so much as a way to drive new nations out of the world under auspices of fighting "bullies"

It was actually all of PB in the end. Which was funny. The only problems we were having were NEW nations jumping to kaskus and fighting all the way down, jumping back to NEW, restocking and coming back over. It started with Mongols, and Kaskus invisible treaty things came up and they jumped in, then the NEW nations started streaming over.

Escalating it to combat with NEW itself wasn't on the table as that escalation would have been a bad thing. So bringing all of PB in was the only way to make it overwhelmingly clear we wanted it over. We could handle Kaskus and Mongols just fine.

Regardless back to the subject of Methmouth he has fought longer wars against us. Inevitably someone buys him. I don't think we have ever had a war with him end without someone paying us hundreds of millions. Mostly because he just won't stop pretending he is winning. Just don't let anyone buy him. The 100 damage he can do to a new nation isn't much. Just keep throwing baby nations at him.

Sigrun will start to panic sooner or later as her tech approaches 0.

Ken, you approached me asking about white peace last we fought. Until then I had almost zero contact with you guys.

Also even if we both don't like each other, I think even you should be able to see the stupidity in NSO's logic here. Declare on a nation after they are at a certain NS tier, then complain they aren't surrendering due to being at that NS tier.

Edited by Methrage