New Sith Order Declaration

No he's pointing out the obvious fact that you are studiously ignoring.

We didnt start this. We didnt attack them. We actually have been way more than reasonable about this from start to finish.

And we are far from beaten.

And you have apparently become nothing but a tool :(

My agenda is simple.  See an end to a long war for my new alliance home, one that recognizes the reality of your situation.

What's your agenda?  Perpetuate the war so that Meth doesn't have to face reality?

Edited by ChairmanHal

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao LH tried to parody Walsh but it was so !@#$@#$ dumb, and the situations so different, that I barely got it.

I'm just waiting to see where it goes- yes, the situation IS different, we didn't aid deep6, nor did we give consent to deep6, nor did he declare from the m inc aa.

But hey, let's just wait and see- another 50 pages could be right around the corner!

You guys also consent to nations sending you money to pay for tech meant for another destination or receiving tech paid for by others. Not all nations taking part in your Doomerce deals are clearly close allies of yours & them not labeling the aid as being Doomerce related doesn't prove aid has been stolen.

Regular aid sent to individuals at war can also be disguised as tech deals, without actually being meant for tech deals. Its better to deal with facts than speculation if accusations are going to be made. Just looking at an aid screen doesn't prove anything.

The issue is those nations haven't recieved any tech. It doesn't mean a damn thing to make a comparison that doesn't even line up, Methrage.

My agenda is simple.  See an end to a long war for my new alliance home, one that recognizes the reality of your situation.

What's your agenda?  Perpetuate the war so that Meth doesn't have to face reality?

If Xanth had a little bit of consistency when discussing peace, this war would already be over. The first peace deal made with Xanth got voided by Walsh as peace offers were being sent, then the next offer of peace he pulled back on when we wanted to verify peace would include everyone.

The issue is those nations haven't recieved any tech. It doesn't mean a damn thing to make a comparison that doesn't even line up, Methrage.

If RUKUNU was really aid scamming those people, he could of deleted that money from his aid screen long ago. My guess would be the ones who sent it are in no rush to receive tech and they have a mutual understanding with RUKUNU. Edited by Methrage

If Xanth had a little bit of consistency when discussing peace, this war would already be over. The first peace deal made with Xanth got voided by Walsh as peace offers were being sent, then the next offer of peace he pulled back on when we wanted to verify peace would include everyone.

Actually, the first deal was voided when MI attacked one last time before offering peace.

But I tell you what...you want peace now, come talk to us in private channels.  I think you know where to find us.

I don't see money being sent out by many Doom Sphere nations receiving tech, so I think you are well aware tech deals don't always involve the tech being sent to whoever pays for it. I'm sure you guys wouldn't appreciate it if your nations got slandered based on someone looking at the aid screens and not knowing the specifics of your tech deals.

A number of us are in alliance approved growth programs and are fed tech by alliance banks that is sent free or paid for by other DK nations. 

Rukunu, not so much, your entire coalition has a history of aid scamming, it's something you proudly boasted about a number of times during your Goon skirmish. 

A number of us are in alliance approved growth programs and are fed tech by alliance banks that is sent free or paid for by other DK nations. 

Rukunu, not so much, your entire coalition has a history of aid scamming, it's something you proudly boasted about a number of times during your Goon skirmish. 

I never aid scammed anyone, every nation who sent me money for tech got it. Although I'm sure you know that & just like repeating the same propaganda lines repeatedly.

And there is one way to scam aid and that is to simply accept aid in the form of doing a tech deal and then not sending tech. Frankly, this looks exactly like that. Sometimes the simplest things are what is going on. Just because rukunu is nominally (I say nominally because he has yet to leave pm and do anything at all) on your side does not mean he is not an aid scammer.

One of the many posters not from any of the alliances who sent the aid, to make the claim of aid thief...
Given that he has been in peacemode for quite sometime and those sending the aid marked as tech deals easily know this. But are still sending the aid lends to the theory that they're getting 3rd party tech or it wasn't a tech deal to begin with.

Not everything is black and white, don't believe everything you read. Edited by the rebel

One of the many posters not from any of the alliances who sent the aid, to make the claim of aid thief...
Given that he has been in peacemode for quite sometime and those sending the aid marked as tech deals easily know this. But are still sending the aid lends to the theory that they're getting 3rd party tech or it wasn't a tech deal to begin with.

Not everything is black and white, don't believe everything you read.

I know I've personally sent RUKUNU aid before marked as Tech Deals without actually wanting tech in return, but just to help him out & build up good karma. Although he pays back favors when you need them.

what a bunch of cry babies,

First it's "Meth, L_H said he's going to attack you"

(No- actually those words were to sooth Xanth's paranoia)

Next on the list- Let's make them look like tech scammers by pointing out a nation not even in the war!

"Hey look, this guys tech deals don't look like they're on time"

Don't know. Don't care. It's not even about the war, it's a knit-pick slander at best. I'm sure I could find a nation in every AA on Bob to slander.

As for Monsters Inc- we pay our tech deals on time- even during wars we've paid them, even got us in hot water a couple times

were  ready to ride in hell !!!

I'm coming for you MethMonsters and Hell is coming with me... :awesome: :war: The Final Purge has begun... :ph34r:

Edited by Asero

Not everything is black and white, don't believe everything you read.

You really are stupid aren't you? 

8/1/2015 11:28:47 PM 
"6/900 Tech Deal" 
* Expired *

team_White.gif

foxelda
Ruler: fanofall
MI6

team_Brown.gif

fordlandia
Ruler: RUKUNU
aNiMaLz
$9,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

Gee willikers isn't that an MI6 nation who sent rukunu aid???? Why yes, it is. Is The Rebel incapable of reading? Why yes, he is. Is The Rebel one of many posters who thinks he means anything in the grand scheme of things while he follows Meth around like a lost puppy dog? Why yes, he is.

Gee willikers isn't that an MI6 nation who sent rukunu aid???? Why yes, it is. Is The Rebel incapable of reading? Why yes, he is. Is The Rebel one of many posters who thinks he means anything in the grand scheme of things while he follows Meth around like a lost puppy dog? Why yes, he is.

Edit: Oh look here:

8/4/2015 3:03:42 PM
"Financial Assistance"

team_Brown.gif

wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
Ruler: Kaznawim
Limitless Nexus

team_White.gif

foxelda
MI6

$0
100 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

8/2/2015 12:33:02 PM
"RUKUNU Tech"

team_Brown.gif

New American Kingdom
Ruler: Sir Kindle
aNiMaLz

team_White.gif

foxelda
MI6

$0
100 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

Using a Mi6 member as evidence of aid thieft...he got paid the tech, research more before jumping on the bandwagon.

Edit 2: When calling others stupid, don't look stupid in the process.

Edited by the rebel

8/1/2015 11:28:47 PM 
"6/900 Tech Deal" 
* Expired *

team_White.gif

foxelda
MI6

team_Brown.gif

fordlandia
Ruler: RUKUNU
aNiMaLz
$9,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

That nation has received 100t already for that money. I'm not sure what 6/900 Tech Deal is even suppose to mean, considering it doesn't describe the tech deal properly any way you look at it.

Although I'm guessing it was just a 69 pun & not intended to describe the deal. Why are you bringing up this example? Are you making accusations on this nations behalf? It seems both LN & aNiMaLz have a good tech dealing relationship with this nation if you ignore nonsensical aid description on the money sent to RUKUNU.

Edited by Methrage

The scheme is pretty simple really.  RUKUNU receives cash for tech deals.  The tech is supposed to be fulfilled by other nations who send the tech upon RUKUNU's receipt of cash.  Of course, it isn't always working because the people who are supposed to send the tech aren't always doing so.  When it is working however, the tech sending nations also do more standard tech deals with other nations in order to generate cash, presumably to buy the tech they need to send out to RUKUNU's "customers".

It provides RUKUNU with a steady income, but it sounds like that is coming to an end because of the unfulfilled orders mentioned above.

Questions I have at this point...

1. Essentially you have a fair amount of nations that are acting as tech farms.  If the people running them are happy slaving away to indirectly provide someone cash, I guess that's fine, but it certainly isn't a set up that is mutually beneficial.  Why would they do this?  Are members of aNiMaLz and Limitless Nexus only free to speak their minds so long as they service their master?

2. Shouldn't RUKUNU be making good on the losses?  Someone should be backing this arrangement to make sure people get their tech and if it's not RUKUNU, then who wants to claim responsibility, Meth?

3. Do the people sending money to RUKUNU know that they are essentially supporting, directly or indirectly, aNiMaLz in whatever actions they take?  If so, and they want to still do business with RUKUNU, then fine, but there are implications that go along with that.

Questions I have at this point...

1. Essentially you have a fair amount of nations that are acting as tech farms.  If the people running them are happy slaving away to indirectly provide someone cash, I guess that's fine, but it certainly isn't a set up that is mutually beneficial.  Why would they do this?  Are members of aNiMaLz and Limitless Nexus only free to speak their minds so long as they service their master?

2. Shouldn't RUKUNU be making good on the losses?  Someone should be backing this arrangement to make sure people get their tech and if it's not RUKUNU, then who wants to claim responsibility, Meth?

3. Do the people sending money to RUKUNU know that they are essentially supporting, directly or indirectly, aNiMaLz in whatever actions they take?  If so, and they want to still do business with RUKUNU, then fine, but there are implications that go along with that.

1) aNiMaLz is a brotherhood who assist each other when they can, while doing their own individual activities. Atleast it was when I was there.

2) That's a known problem within most alliances internally, nevermind externally where buying tech can be a crap shot and I've personally had deals end badly while being in sanctioned alliances and fuck all or little happens as a consequence.

3) No different than the raiding ways at the top of the food chain.

Edit: Oh look here:

8/4/2015 3:03:42 PM
"Financial Assistance"

team_Brown.gif

wreytweyewuyeyewyyry
Ruler: Kaznawim
Limitless Nexus

team_White.gif

foxelda
MI6

$0
100 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

8/2/2015 12:33:02 PM
"RUKUNU Tech"

team_Brown.gif

New American Kingdom
Ruler: Sir Kindle
aNiMaLz

team_White.gif

foxelda
MI6

$0
100 Tech
0 Soldiers

Approved

Using a Mi6 member as evidence of aid thieft...he got paid the tech, research more before jumping on the bandwagon.

Edit 2: When calling others stupid, don't look stupid in the process.

Actually, I used an MI6 member to prove you wrong about the fact that I don't have a say in what is going on. I was on the bandwagon the moment I noticed 2 nations not receiving tech and an MI6 member had just done a deal. So yeah, when calling others stupid, don't look stupid in the process bro. Do some research before assuming whatever pathetic attempt at a reach around for Meth you are gonna try and do. I am happy that my alliance member actually got paid. Y'all still have not proven that the other 2 are not aid scams though. 

So yeah, fake edit 1: When trying to use an argument against me, make sure it is what is being argued. Otherwise you look stupid like you do now. 

Fake edit 2: I did my research. More than I can say for you even though you literally quoted the post I replied to your initial post. (ya know, the one where you attempted to call me out for not having a member who sent aid to rukunu, thus making you look stupid in the first place for lack of research and now you look even more stupid because I proved you wrong, so you attempted a different argument that I never made. I only made an argument about GDA and Mortal Wombat being scammed of aid, not MI6. So yeah)

Fake edit 3: Yup, you are just a moron. Great job making yourself look utterly stupid. Done with you now. You bore me.

Actually, I used an MI6 member to prove you wrong about the fact that I don't have a say in what is going on. I was on the bandwagon the moment I noticed 2 nations not receiving tech and an MI6 member had just done a deal. So yeah, when calling others stupid, don't look stupid in the process bro. Do some research before assuming whatever pathetic attempt at a reach around for Meth you are gonna try and do. I am happy that my alliance member actually got paid. Y'all still have not proven that the other 2 are not aid scams though. 

So yeah, fake edit 1: When trying to use an argument against me, make sure it is what is being argued. Otherwise you look stupid like you do now. 

Fake edit 2: I did my research. More than I can say for you even though you literally quoted the post I replied to your initial post. (ya know, the one where you attempted to call me out for not having a member who sent aid to rukunu, thus making you look stupid in the first place for lack of research and now you look even more stupid because I proved you wrong, so you attempted a different argument that I never made. I only made an argument about GDA and Mortal Wombat being scammed of aid, not MI6. So yeah)

Fake edit 3: Yup, you are just a moron. Great job making yourself look utterly stupid. Done with you now. You bore me.

Man I see he's all serious bizznezz :o