I'll Show You A Monster

Jack Layton's hostile takeover of Limitless Stupidity has easily been the highlight of this war so far. Someone archive it in the sacred Wiki!

I feel bad for Sigrun, she is such a loyal friend but to such a dagum crack head. Jeesh! Pick a better friend, man!

Trusting someone who I've held a treaty with for almost a year now and both activated to fight for each other might sound stupid to you, but there was a lot of history behind that trust. He wasn't a random individual I had no reason to trust.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trusting someone who I've held a treaty with for almost a year now and both activated to fight for each other might sound stupid to you, but there was a lot of history behind that trust. He wasn't a random individual I had no reason to trust.

I'm not concerned about the how or the why, I'm just glad it happened. And the sigrun statement was unrelated. Shiver me timbers I'm a pirate

Obviously, Jack Layton's takeover of Limitless Stupidity was at the order of a vast global conspiracy.

/me looks at Xanth and Yolo.

He never took control of the AA, he was given just enough power where he had the capability to kick people and change the name, then right away tried doing as much damage as he could with it. The name was different for such a short time, I doubt anyone got a screenshot even, so its not even worth mentioning. It wasn't a scheme which required any kind of brilliance, just a willingness to throw away many friendships which had a lot of history behind them.

Edited by Methrage

So, what you are describing, is in fact, a hostile take over.  So, there is that.  And, if good lord Truth is to be believed, even a little bit, it is obvious that it is one more distraction in a global conspiracy.  And finally, you can't tell me what to do, so I'll mention it if I want to.  Neener Neener Neener.

A hostile take of a criminal cartel by a legal entity? Is this even possible? Desirable? Perhaps special operation might be a better term, don't mix business with pleasure. 

Still waiting for the head of the Limited Cartel leader to be affixed upon a pike so that all of Planet Bob can sleep soundly at night. 

True perfidy!

And from Jack Layton of all people.

I truly never expected it.

Kashmiri folk, please, buy infra. You just went from one of my favorite alliances to WAE in about 24 hours.

Kashmir delenda est.*

*to avoid warn, classical Latin, 'Kashmir will die' or 'Kashmir must be destroyed' and yes if you have a high school diploma you should definitely know that without me having to tell you.

What a mockery you make of noble name and ancient authority! No true heir are you to storied Rome or its ancient glory. The Goths were not blood inheritors because they shed Roman blood, nor are you and your pack of Johnny come lately barbarians. Such a shameful claim you infer renders every breath of life you breath afterwords an insult to history.

Carthagio's fate I suscribe for you and all your pack of mongrel dogs; may your homes be salted, razed, and ultimately forgotten, save for when one of the philosopher kings of Kashmir contemplates your fate as they meditate on the uttermost truths of the universe.

So we went from Methrage farting in Lady Dakota's face to entire alliances stealing their opponents underpants and then farting in them before putting them on their heads and getting on down with some serious speechifying. Quite the bizarre spectacle, not quite Tijuana donkey show level but getting there. 

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

He joined and pretended he wanted to be part of Limitless Nexus, then when I promoted him, thinking him a friend, he kicked every single member from Limitless Nexus. This kind of betrayal will not be taken lightly.

That's actually quite a dick move. Totally unnecessary.

He never took control of the AA, he was given just enough power where he had the capability to kick people and change the name, then right away tried doing as much damage as he could with it. The name was different for such a short time, I doubt anyone got a screenshot even, so its not even worth mentioning. It wasn't a scheme which required any kind of brilliance, just a willingness to throw away many friendships which had a lot of history behind them.

Yeah but he was able to do it in 43 minutes.

What a mockery you make of noble name and ancient authority! No true heir are you to storied Rome or its ancient glory. The Goths were not blood inheritors because they shed Roman blood, nor are you and your pack of Johnny come lately barbarians. Such a shameful claim you infer renders every breath of life you breath afterwords an insult to history.

Carthagio's fate I suscribe for you and all your pack of mongrel dogs; may your homes be salted, razed, and ultimately forgotten, save for when one of the philosopher kings of Kashmir contemplates your fate as they meditate on the uttermost truths of the universe.

I shall meditate deeply on my porcelain throne.

So we went from Methrage farting in Lady Dakota's face to entire alliances stealing their opponents underpants and then farting in them before putting them on their heads and getting on down with some serious speechifying. Quite the bizarre spectacle, not quite Tijuana donkey show level but getting there. 

just had to quote this, pretty funny

lol, Kingzog's post was full of so much BS, I didn't take away anything from it. .

Anything that doesn't fit with your internal narrative gets ignored. Yes, we know that. That's why so many of us are talking around rather than to you.

Here, have an example of your inability to understand the most basic things:

He never took control of the AA, he was given just enough power where he had the capability to kick people and change the name....

"He never took control of the vehicle, he was just behind the wheel and steered it into a tree."

Do you even understand the meaning of the word 'control'? I mean, I know it becomes completely incomprehensible when "self-" is put in front of it, but are you really so far gone that you can't understand, you know, words?

Anything that doesn't fit with your internal narrative gets ignored. Yes, we know that. That's why so many of us are talking around rather than to you.

Here, have an example of your inability to understand the most basic things:

"He never took control of the vehicle, he was just behind the wheel and steered it into a tree."

Do you even understand the meaning of the word 'control'? I mean, I know it becomes completely incomprehensible when "self-" is put in front of it, but are you really so far gone that you can't understand, you know, words?

kingzog, I kinda have to dislike you on principle but, you did make me laugh with that post.

End of Transmission.

Nao you must die Die 11!!!1!!!!11!1!

Hostile takeovers? Global conspiracies? Beacons of truth and freedom falling [from the sky]?

This has truly become quite the show. Well done [my overloards].

Who says nothing poaitive came of this? This thread has delivered.

raccoon-popcorn-o.gif