I'll Show You A Monster

It is obvious that SRA has baited Monsters into this.

No.  I can concede they may have felt baited -- Sigrun informs me that CA and Monsters felt they were being called out by SRA.  That was not my intent, and either my wording was poor or my words were taken out of context and misconstrued, or both.  All I can say is that was not my intent.

Everyone knows Lord Hitchcock is dumb and an idiot. 

I would say that is overly loaded language.  A lot of people might find his actions dumb, but he's got quite few following him, too. He plays the game on the edge, and sometimes you go over the edge.  He overplayed his hand here (and all month, really), and I think you are seeing Monsters, Inc. have their AZTEC-RIOT Society War moment.

because SRA can't handle them, Monsters protector attacks Monsters. 

1) Don't bet on it, and 2) Kush has not been protecting them for some time now.

It is confusing, but it is all apart of squashing Micro Drama.

Why would SRA want to squash micro-drama?

And for GOONS, that war for the Summer has been in planning for a while, Monsters was just a Pawn to be used to help. The Secret Organzation was planning to squash GOONS.

I can't say this is inaccurate, but I can't say it is accurate, either -- those sorts of plans get made in circles I'm not in.  Either the secret organization is living up to its name, or you are as wrong in this as your other statements. You should change you name to just "Messiah".

Edited by Walshington

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nexus of Kings

I. Non-Aggression Principle

War Jesus agrees not to attack any members of Limitless Nexus; and Limitless Nexus agrees not to attack any members of War Jesus.

II. War

This treaty allows both signatories to defend or assist each other in limitless ways if either is at war, but such assistance remains optional.

III. Aid

Both alliances are encouraged to consider aid requests by the other, but such aid remains optional.

IV. Termination

The Non-Aggression portion of this treaty remains active for 72 Hours after either party gives notification they wish to cancel.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign

stonewall14, Minister of Defense

Signed for War Jesus,

King Conrad, Flail of God
Jack Layton, Great Khan

In accordance with Article IV, the Nexus of Kings treaty is being cancelled due to treachery. Any alliance who accepts Jack Layton into their ranks will open themselves up to attack, he is a war criminal.

This is Alliance Announcements, meth. You want to take you're 1 man AA posts somewhere else.

That he kicked members out doesn't mean the active ones won't rejoin, feel free to accept him back in your alliance if this move was meant as a declaration of war by Kashmir.

When did that happen, I must have blinked?

He joined and pretended he wanted to be part of Limitless Nexus, then when I promoted him, thinking him a friend, he kicked every single member from Limitless Nexus. This kind of betrayal will not be taken lightly.

He joined and pretended he wanted to be part of Limitless Nexus, then when I promoted him, thinking him a friend, he kicked every single member from Limitless Nexus. This kind of betrayal will not be taken lightly.

I would have thought you'd have known that you do not promote someone who has just joined an alliance as that's what dreams are made of?

yeah ok guy zog wouldn't have kept the senate seat if [OOC: game mechanics] some mysterious power hadn't prevented it

Actually, I'm the one who pulled the plug on it. The point was to, well, make a point. Once that was done, Vox migrated to Yellow.

I would have thought you'd have known that you do not promote someone who has just joined an alliance as that's what dreams are made of?

I've known Jack a long time and he had yet to hit anyone in Monsters Inc. So his story on being opposed to the war still seemed plausible at the time. Was he ever really a friend? I don't know, but I thought he was.

I've known Jack a long time and he had yet to hit anyone in Monsters Inc. So his story on being opposed to the war still seemed plausible at the time. Was he ever really a friend? I don't know, but I thought he was.

He is loyal to Kashmir first and foremost, thus it would have been foolish to assume he would have changed his loyalties so quickly.

He is loyal to Kashmir first and foremost, thus it would have been foolish to assume he would have changed his loyalties so quickly.

He's joined our AA many times before, so there were mixed feelings on the issue. However if you are a friend, you won't accept him into your AA.

Edited by Methrage

He's joined our AA many times before, so there were mixed feelings on the issue. However if you are a friend, you won't accept him into your AA.

He is currently engaged in the current war so it be quite unlikely he would be accepted during a period of conflict. Outside of that, it would be up to Doom Kingdom's government to determine his application yet I sense that he would probably be accepted if Lionn5 has anything to do with it.

Kashmir is always my first and foremost loyalty. Let nobody ever mistake that.

And the rush to recruit Jack Layton starts....

Now.

EDIT: Almost forgot. Join Nordreich.

When I coup SirWilliam and Yolo and kick everyone from Kashmir, I will consider Nordreich as my next home. Thank you for the generous offer.

So in recognition of the hostilities against our allies in Monsters Inc and the actions of Jack Layton, you can expect me Kashmir. I won't bother with posting a DoW, so take it how you will. Although I will be more than justified in hitting you guys when I do.