I'll Show You A Monster

It's okay, I actually am rey's personal cheerleader. The sooner I just embrace that fact, the better, so thank you methrage. Thank you for helping me face the bitter reality.

I wish I could help you face reality. But you can't help those who won't help themselves.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay, I actually am rey's personal cheerleader. The sooner I just embrace that fact, the better, so thank you methrage. Thank you for helping me face the bitter reality.

I wish I could help you face reality. But you can't help those who won't help themselves.

379_Why_So_Serious_.jpg

Someone seems to of lost their sense of humor.

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that it's 2015 and I'm reading this.  And Methrage is still posting.  And sadly it has not improved.  Again, it's 2015 people.

I also just wanted to take a second to mention that I support this announcement.

Furthermore, continued professionalism, average intelligence, something something Liberia, Koblenz, etc...

Go go Kashmir.

Hugs,

Uncle Porksaber

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that it's 2015 and I'm reading this.  And Methrage is still posting.  And sadly it has not improved.  Again, it's 2015 people.

I also just wanted to take a second to mention that I support this announcement.

Furthermore, continued professionalism, average intelligence, something something Liberia, Koblenz, etc...

Go go Kashmir.

Hugs,

Uncle Porksaber

One day, the Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes will rise, and it will be great.

Lord Hitchcock, as our protectorate, you consistently put your foot in your mouth. As our not protectorate and friend, you were the recipient of massive amounts of money and military aid

First off, let's put this into perspective:
Message: Yes, Margrave, he needs to look at the $%&*ing FA screens before he starts preaching.

I searched Monsters Inc Foreign Aid.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?Page=1&searchstring=All&search=Monsters%20inc

There are 84 results, from 18 May up until June 14th Server Time.

They used a whole 10 aid slots totaling 54,600,000

Yes one moron sent 600K

He keeps bleating on about how they gave Minc massive amounts of aid?

Not to say we weren't grateful- but looking more into it there were more nations associated with last nights quad from kashmir than there was ever support for us- so don't beat your chest too high on those grounds too hard. And yes, we had one Kashmiri nation ghost in.

Second off- our mini raids and wars have been practice for an eventual GOONs war, being a new alliance, we weren't going to hit someone of that nature without prior warring together. Of course, that is no longer on the table.

Thirdly- as you already know, our war with TSO had nothing to do about a 'failed merger'.

We should've never asked Kashmir for friendship the first day we formed because we had a friendship with smurf at a time where there was a lot of tension between the doom sphere and smurf.

Why did I like smurf? Because post AZTEC raids on Riot Society he was the only one who's associate with us. And it's also the reason I hate Sparta- there was a time when we were working on an odp with them and at one point yeru and deathadder even asked us to draft a treaty and then post AZTEC war deathadder comes up with an excuse for calling it off because of Franz talking rotavelle into join stone and steel and forcing them to disband/merge into scar.

So when smurf/kaskus stuck their neck out for us we sent a bunch of ghost to help they fight mi6.

Now, being that TCA is ran out of the garage in SRA, who reports to DS- it made it plausible that DS was using SRA as a spy ring in the event of Kaskus ever getting hit because of smurf.

Now when we hit tso, we new we'd see a fraction of that side and hopefully it shed light on the conflict. What we didn't know was that SRA didn't like smurf- who is no longer representing kaskus.

Anyway, the core of members who formed monsters inc respected smurf. So when we formed as an entity with kaskus and kashmir we were already blackballed by dS because of our relationship with smurf.

Doomsphere had been :$&/&@ing with us from day one of our existence. I was sanctioned for hitting an unaligned nation, we were threatened becuase we were doing tech deals with WTF (deals that occured months before DBDC even hit wtf). Ghost ordered tcA to try to start a perma war between ANIMALZ and us and do so quietly as DS and kashmir were friends.

And I've adressed this with Lord Hershey who told be that we are viewed as a 'smurf puppet' and not as a kashmir ally.

And I've adressed these issues with sir william.

Now you can boast about how you gave us a 'chance' and I can tell you bull shit. Sir Williams at one point asked us to merge into kashmir and we said no because we wanted to help out smurf/kaskus in the event of an uproar.

Now you can take your high horse somewhere else, BMTH- probably the biggest Kashmir fan ever on Bob wanted to break our friendship months ago and I tried to just see where it would go- and we did- and it's for the best at this point.

Kashmir alwsys prided themselves on being different- having no treaties, etc etc etc- and really you are the same type of alliance as the others you attempt to seperate yourselves from. The majority of you wars will be dog piles with DS (ex. Short stint on invicta) and warring SUN.

People like master hakai- we've talked a lot about planet Bob and it's boredom, the problem is that he wants other people to do stuff, he doesn't want to stick his neck out.

So don't piss on our back and then tell us it's raining.

You attack a massive coalition for an incredibly stupid reason. We fight in your ranks and bail you out. You piss off another alliance while already fighting the massive coalition by posting screens of their forums publicly. Again, we bail you out. We send aid to you during this when you ask for it. You then say you'll attack our allies. We tell you not to. You do it anyways. We STILL bail you out. You then post a message saying that we're a bunch of latent do-nothings after helping you for the past month and say we 'only' gave you $54.6 million in aid. How much did anyone else give you, by the way? And you have the balls to say 'Not that we're ungrateful'. You even called the nation sending $600k (a clear mistake in sending foreign aid) to help your alliance a 'moron'. But not that you're ungrateful, of course.

You attack a massive coalition for an incredibly stupid reason. We fight in your ranks and bail you out. You piss off another alliance while already fighting the massive coalition by posting screens of their forums publicly. Again, we bail you out. We send aid to you during this when you ask for it. You then say you'll attack our allies. We tell you not to. You do it anyways. We STILL bail you out. You then post a message saying that we're a bunch of latent do-nothings after helping you for the past month and say we 'only' gave you $54.6 million in aid. How much did anyone else give you, by the way? And you have the balls to say 'Not that we're ungrateful'. You even called the nation sending $600k (a clear mistake in sending foreign aid) to help your alliance a 'moron'. But not that you're ungrateful, of course.

I think you guys just got into an argument and things were said, when tempers were high, but shouldn't be taken personal. We've given them aid as well and they've fought for us, so it was not wasted. If they had a chance to fight for you guys before you attacked them, I'm sure they would of. You never gave them that chance.

yeah we've had a really easy time in our global wars so far, sticking it out with TOP and Kaskus in the Disorder War and then dealing with the Legion/Invicta/NADC counter in the Doom War.  yeah our dogpiles are legendary.

if you were not impressed with our aid, you should consider that our very good ally was involved in the conflict, and sending you anything to support what we unilaterally viewed as a terrible move should show that we were still willing to keep our relationship afloat.

if you feel we have betrayed you, you should first understand that attacking our ally on the verge of peace was a betrayal and from what i understand something you anticipated anyway.  something to the effect of "kashmir won't do anything" etc.  well, enjoy your spaghetti.

yeah we've had a really easy time in our global wars so far, sticking it out with TOP and Kaskus in the Disorder War and then dealing with the Legion/Invicta/NADC counter in the Doom War.  yeah our dogpiles are legendary.

if you were not impressed with our aid, you should consider that our very good ally was involved in the conflict, and sending you anything to support what we unilaterally viewed as a terrible move should show that we were still willing to keep our relationship afloat.

if you feel we have betrayed you, you should first understand that attacking our ally on the verge of peace was a betrayal and from what i understand something you anticipated anyway.  something to the effect of "kashmir won't do anything" etc.  well, enjoy your spaghetti.

There was no peace, we didn't even discuss peace with III% until after Monsters Inc entered the war. They were the ones we were fighting. SRA would of never given peace until we agreed to peace with III%, yet III% weren't part of discussions until Mi moved in.

Edited by Methrage

Just a few mentions here:

Thirdly- as you already know, our war with TSO had nothing to do about a 'failed merger'.

Just FYI, I was totally under the impression that it was about a failed merger.  I even made that the CB on the wiki.  If it was something else, let me know and I'll make the correction.

Now, being that TCA is ran out of the garage in SRA, who reports to DS- it made it plausible that DS was using SRA as a spy ring in the event of Kaskus ever getting hit because of smurf.

I got a guy who is the TCA guy, so I suppose "running it out of my garage" is not without merit.  SRA does NOT "report" to DS.  We are not even allied.  Kaskus is our ally, why would we spy on them?  Come on, man, we had a query about this.  I answered these questions then.

What we didn't know was that SRA didn't like smurf- who is no longer representing kaskus.

What you didn't know is that SOME MEMBERS in SRA didn't like smurf.  Big difference there, which we also discussed in the query.  Maybe it was just shorthand, but you're saying stuff that I have told you isn't true.  Go check your logs.

You make so many assumption that I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the ridiculousness of the whole situation.  I did learn some stuff though:

Facts, according to Methmouth:

- SRA doesn't like smurf

- SRA would never grant peace with III% (with whom we do not have a treaty)

- SRA reports to Doom (with whom we do not have a treaty)

- Kashmir is like every other AA on Bob

- Master Haiki wants other people to do stuff

- Other stuff I missed in the wall of rant

There was no peace, we didn't even discuss peace with III% until after Monsters Inc entered the war. They were the ones we were fighting. SRA would of never given peace until we agreed to peace with III%, yet III% weren't part of discussions until Mi moved in.

Where do you people com up with this shit?  I have always maintained that what is going on here -- here being the LN-SRA hootenanny -- has ZERO to do with what III% is doing.  Make peace with them, keep fighting them, whatever -- it plays no part in our little drama here.  I said so specifically.  SRA - LN peace is not connected to LN - III% peace in ANY way.

You make so many assumption that I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the ridiculousness of the whole situation.  I did learn some stuff though:

Facts, according to Methmouth:

- SRA doesn't like smurf

- SRA would never grant peace with III% (with whom we do not have a treaty)

- SRA reports to Doom (with whom we do not have a treaty)

- Kashmir is like every other AA on Bob

- Master Haiki wants other people to do stuff

- Other stuff I missed in the wall of rant

Umm...  What? When have I ever said anything relating to you guys and smurf. Also when did I ever say anything about SRA being at war with III%? Or anything else you just made up?

I'm beginning to think what drove Kashmir to do this was you guys filling their heads with lies.

Edited by Methrage

Umm...  What? When have I ever said anything relating to you guys and smurf. Also when did I ever say anything about SRA being at war with III%? Or anything else you just made up?

I'm beginning to think what drove Kashmir to do this was you guys filling their heads with lies.

In my defence, both you and LH are are idiots who post moronic garbage, and I simply confused the two of you.  I apologize for my confusion and will endeavor to seperate the two (?)entirely different(?) personalities in the future.

What I'm curious about is will Margrave declare on me without bringing other Kashmir nations into war with us or do it on his own?

Will I be fighting you, a stronger and more heavily wondered nation with nukes and a massive war chest, alone?

Of course. I may ask for a little cash infusion to make the juice worth the squeeze and make up for the great amount of NS I'm about to lose, but in the end its just pixels; this is the mechanic by which our Lord Admin has allowed me to show my personal and deep distaste for you.

I will do so with all the ability and weaponry my nation affords me.

What I'm curious about is when are you going to stop gathering up nations only to shatter them against the rocks of your pride and selfishness. Edited by Margrave

Will I be fighting you, a stronger and more heavily wondered nation with nukes and a massive war chest, alone?

Of course. I may ask for a little cash infusion to make the juice worth the squeeze and make up for the great amount of NS I'm about to lose, but in the end its just pixels; this is the mechanic by which our Lord Admin has allowed me to show my personal and deep distaste for you.

I will do so with all the ability and weaponry my nation affords me.

What I'm curious about is when are you going to stop gathering up nations only to shatter them against the rocks of your pride and selfishness.

I'll be fighting  at least 3 SRA nations as well, but they hardly count. Although I respect your determination to fight me if you don't drag others in with you, it will be an honorable duel.

I love this stuff, keep it coming!

Hitchcock was right about one thing, I want other people to do stuff. I'm more of a peanut gallery type guy than a mover & shaker. Still seems preferable to constantly screwing over my alliance by instigating all-out war over stuff that doesn't matter, but again, I'm no doctor!

Are you still trying to say that Ceres insulted you? Because when he came he said that the merge was unconstitutional and it was, it's written in our constitution and then Razer insulted Ceres and he didn't answer so that makes the reason you attacked us because of a failed merger if not please tell me why you warred