I'll Show You A Monster

Not our protectorate. Hasn't been in a while. But they've caused us nothing but problems by only hitting the war button in every situation, and attacking our friends in SRA was the last straw.

Kashmir rides to war, and War Jesus rides with them. Beg for mercy at the feet of the Lord, for you shall receive none at mine.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I'm supporting war Jesus.

The end is really here.

Go War Jesus.

Who needs aid? I have open slots!

I don't know what the hell's going on, but this was.... probably the right thing to do?

You also have my support I think, I'm not really certain whats even going on in this war at this point.

Okay, yeah we fucked up bad for sure. Can we go back on this?

Just when I thought max insanity had come and gone, we have this.

Kashmir, kashmir, kashmir. How low you have fallen. Serious, friendly advice, boot Margrave and get someone competent for the job.

Yah know, I felt ill towards Kashmir for many a moon.  Then I did something I think may be extraordinary on Bob.  I talked to the guys I thought I didn't like.  Turns out, I was wrong.

If I can admit it (and damn I know it is hard to admit wrong), you should be able to do so as well.

Smurthwaite rides with War Jesus, and worships at the alter of radiation.

o/Kush

Edit:  Also, regardless of how you feel personally about Margrave, I think you might want to go back to the dictionary, because I think you clearly don't know what the word competent means.

Edited by smurthwaite

Kashmir, kashmir, kashmir. How low you have fallen. Serious, friendly advice, boot Margrave and get someone competent for the job.

Margrave worked his ass off to get your boys MI off the hook, but when they attacked our allies at SRA, there was nothing margrave could do for em.

As someone who isn't a fan of Margrave, he's certainly put forth the time and effort to keep Monster's Inc. from being a complete crater the past month or so.

It just so happens that Methrage, Hitchcock, and yourself are all both unappreciative of what others do for you and prone to running headfirst into a hailstorm of bullets because you don't know any better. Edited by Neo Uruk

Margrave worked his ass off to get your boys MI off the hook, but when they attacked our allies at SRA, there was nothing margrave could do for em.

The thought of actually fighting to defend them never crossed his mind, but attacking them? That's a war he'll do. Working his ass off to get them to surrender, so you guys could avoid war fighting alongside them at all costs isn't the good kind of help.

You guys could of fought a good fight, instead you attack Monsters Inc for fighting to defend an ally against aggressors.

(6/15/2015 9:43:48 PM) master hakai declared war on kingneptune of pacifis.  

(6/14/2015 11:47:08 PM) Walsh the Beloved declared war on kingneptune of pacifis.  

(6/14/2015 11:21:47 PM) Smurthwaite declared war on kingneptune of pacifis.  

(6/14/2015 6:27:02 AM) kingneptune offered peace to Windsor with the following reason: White Peace apparently  

(6/14/2015 6:26:38 AM) kingneptune offered peace to Dre4mwe4ver with the following reason: White Peace apparently  

(6/14/2015 6:26:26 AM) kingneptune offered peace to willww1 with the following reason: White Peace apparently

Nothing that could be done eh? Peace was offered. Even accepted by one. Then used as a tool based on the excuse that some MI nations did some more attacks then sent peace. <--- Happens all the time - its dealt with and part of war.

This whole war based upon that bit in bold? Then its spineless and sad. If it isn't its based upon hypocrisy, lies and deceit. Whichever, may you all burn, and I will enjoy fighting for Minc.

o/ Minc

edit for formatting

Edited by Kingneptune

Oh how the facts are twisted in the minds of the delusional.

1)  Dre4mWe4ver declared on Meth.  He did so as an original signatory of BC.  It should be noted that Dre4m didn't actually run any attacks on Meth.  Meth ran several attacks before Dre4m fougth back.

2)  Despite several protests to the contrary, Meth insisted that SRA had attacked him.

3)  Meth calls in outsiders.  

4)  Outsiders cry because they didn't like retaliation.

There, now there can be no more delusions from the other side, as I have clearly set the record straight.

(It really all comes down to Meth being batshit crazy, and his followers being just as batshit crazy, but that is simply my personal opinion.  I mean, "Who is crazier?  The fool, or the fools who follow the fool?)

Also, I am petitioning for the role of viceroy.  Vote for Smurthwaite.  Otherwise, there is talk of War Jesus taking the spot.   :ehm:

(Also, if you take the previous three sentences seriously, you really are delusional, foolish, and batshit crazy).