I'll Show You A Monster

We found you, we took care of you, we defended you in war and argued for you in peace. You have responded by breaking faith with us and embracing the causes of madmen and radicals. You have made war on our friends and called yourselves victims. You have made your bed, and now you will lie in it.

You have called yourselves Monsters.

\m/onsters are coming for you.

wodzVIa.jpg

Kashmir declares war on Monsters Inc.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a war map for this? I think I was gone when this all broke out. 

War for us has been continuous ever since I declared on Stonewall after he declared on Jack Layton, so where the other wars ended and this one began; I'm not even sure.

When you get into my range, I'm coming for you, you manipulating, self aggrandizing !@#$%^&. I will see you burn.

I manipulated nothing, just defending ourselves here. Attacking your protectorate despite me trying to advise your alliance to contrary was all Kashmir's doing.

War for us has been continuous ever since I declared on Stonewall after he declared on Jack Layton, so where the other wars ended and this one began; I'm not even sure.

This just in: it's not about you or your narcissistic personality disorder.

I manipulated nothing, just defending ourselves here. Attacking your protectorate despite me trying to advise your alliance to contrary was all Kashmir's doing.

I await your arrival in my tier. More words would be wasted upon you, you megalomaniac.