I'll Show You A Monster

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the rest of Kashmir and SRA will be enjoying taking their blows, knowing Jack Layton responsible.

Wait, I thought Dre4mwe4ver and myself  were,responsible. You change the entire story from post to post just to serve your own need of spin.

Wait, I thought Dre4mwe4ver and myself  were,responsible. You change the entire story from post to post just to serve your own need of spin.

If Jack Layton didn't tell Monsters Inc to attack you, then I think the peace we agreed on would of been able to hold.

Nexus of Kings

I. Non-Aggression Principle

War Jesus agrees not to attack any members of Limitless Nexus; and Limitless Nexus agrees not to attack any members of War Jesus.

II. War

This treaty allows both signatories to defend or assist each other in limitless ways if either is at war, but such assistance remains optional.

III. Aid

Both alliances are encouraged to consider aid requests by the other, but such aid remains optional.

IV. Termination

The Non-Aggression portion of this treaty remains active for 72 Hours after either party gives notification they wish to cancel.

Signed for Limitless Nexus,

Methrage, Sovereign

stonewall14, Minister of Defense

Signed for War Jesus,

King Conrad, Flail of God
Jack Layton, Great Khan

In accordance with Article IV, the Nexus of Kings treaty is being cancelled due to treachery. Any alliance who accepts Jack Layton into their ranks will open themselves up to attack, he is a war criminal.

Fixed that for you...;)

The relations between Doom Squad and War Jesus will always be superceded by their parent alliances, Doom Kingdom and Kashmir respectively. We will always be loyal to Kashmir first and foremost and I expect that DS will be the same with DK. I'm not so arrogant to think that the relations between all four entities revolve around me. I am merely a servant in the war machine that is Kashmir.

As am I...the Harbinger of Doom...o7

And with this the myth of war jesus dies.

I will confess I am wiping a tear from my eye. Sometimes good people do need myths.

But this one is never going to help anyone again.

Sigrun, don't think I have forgotten you. The Secret Cabal has yet to tug on your marionette string. Beware. Let all those who make an enemy of Jack Layton beware.

Jack Layton is a used asset at this point man, spent, expired, negative value. Your Secret Cabal is about to dump you, you might want to duck. 

'We all gotta duck, when the shit hits the fan'

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

If Jack Layton didn't tell Monsters Inc to attack you, then I think the peace we agreed on would of been able to hold.

Peace? You never agreed to peace UNTIL mi came in. If I remember you were against peace with sra because we wouldn't 1. Accept your bribes 2. Wouldn't pay you reps 3. Didn't take as much damage as you.

You must understand, after being a part of all of this in the closed door sessions I am not one to throw shit at to see what sticks. At this point I believe not a single word from you because I know without a shred of doubt that you are an absolute lier.

Peace? You never agreed to peace UNTIL mi came in. If I remember you were against peace with sra because we wouldn't 1. Accept your bribes 2. Wouldn't pay you reps 3. Didn't take as much damage as you.

You must understand, after being a part of all of this in the closed door sessions I am not one to throw !@#$ at to see what sticks. At this point I believe not a single word from you because I know without a shred of doubt that you are an absolute lier.

It was Jack's idea for Monsters Inc to attack you guys, actually you in specific. So we still have reason to war, since I didn't disagree with his plan and you guys rejected peacing out at the same time as III%. However just some friendly advice when I tell you not to trust the guy.

It was Jack's idea for Monsters Inc to attack you guys, actually you in specific. So we still have reason to war, since I didn't disagree with his plan and you guys rejected peacing out at the same time as III%. However just some friendly advice when I tell you not to trust the guy.

More lies from the lier. I was in that forum dummy. I told you you could have peace. I told you you could walk away from this. You're either a terrible lier or not of sound facilities. 

And sigrun, outright lied to NG to attempt to gain their support? Fucking pathetic.

More lies from the lier. I was in that forum dummy. I told you you could have peace. I told you you could walk away from this. You're either a terrible lier or not of sound facilities. 

And sigrun, outright lied to NG to attempt to gain their support? !@#$@#$ pathetic.

You keep talking about that GATO forum as if that is where peace was agreed upon. III% didn't have access and discussions which happened there had nothing to do with what led up to Mi hitting you guys.

And sigrun, outright lied to NG to attempt to gain their support? !@#$@#$ pathetic.

Methrage's enemies always say this about him. Yet it's not, in my experience, true.

He could use a couple of layers of wait-to-post sometimes but isn't that true of us all? Certainly is of me and I am the first to admit it.

And if you are going to accuse me of lying go ahead and be specific. Don't post a callout with NO details whatsoever it's just going to tip everyone off to the fact that it's BS and you know it's BS.

I told NG the truth in every respect. That I considered CA to have been effectively at war with you since the 7th, that I had scheduled a hit on you twice only to cancel it at the last moment in order not to blow up the diplomatic effort of the moment (which neither time ever delivered a thing.) That I was not looking for their help and frankly did not have enough targets to share. Anything else that came up was of a personal nature and not fit for broadcast here. 

Edit because this has to be added: I was on that forum too! I saw you post it was agreed to. I saw a few hours later walshington hitting new targets. He told me he countermanded you. What can I do at that point but pick the war back up? What exactly would you have me have done differently?

sorry second and final edit:

Sigrun
  • [image removed]
  • Foreign Diplomat [image removed]
  • 1 posts
Nation Ruler:Sigrun_Vapneir
[image removed] [image removed]
Confederatio Aesir

Sent 14 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

I've sent peace to mr3looc and informed esoteric I've ceased fire and I'll peace him as soon as I see he has peaced Vandelsand. I've also cancelled the additional declarations we had scheduled for today.

But if SRA really wants to be left at war with LN, CA, and MInc, alone, we could reschedule.
Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

You must understand, after being a part of all of this in the closed door sessions I am not one to throw !@#$ at to see what sticks. At this point I believe not a single word from you because I know without a shred of doubt that you are an absolute lier.

I could be wrong here but I am pretty sure that meth asked for him to simply move dream off the AA and say 'sorry' and got a 'lol no' in response.

Also I did agree to peace with SRA at the same time as III% regardless, however SRA rejected peace then as well. Just as they did the entire war. They deserved the hit by Monsters Inc, however I wouldn't have asked them to enter a war so soon after they had been in so many; had Jack Layton not asked them first and they agreed.

Edited by Methrage

Also I did agree to peace with SRA at the same time as III% regardless, however SRA rejected peace then as well. Just as they did the entire war. They deserved the hit by Monsters Inc, however I wouldn't of asked them to enter a war so soon after they had been in so many; had Jack Layton not asked them first and they agreed.

OH MY $deity someone shoot me for agreeing with late-period-bitter-nasty-kingzog but man, 'of' and 'have' are NOT THE SAME WORD.

Thank you I will go back to bed now.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

OH MY $deity someone shoot me for agreeing with late-period-bitter-nasty-kingzog but man, 'of' and 'have' are NOT THE SAME WORD.

Thank you I will go back to bed now.

lol, Kingzog's post was full of so much BS, I didn't take away anything from it. However now I'll remember my error in grammar.

It was Jack's idea for Monsters Inc to attack you guys, actually you in specific. 

You've said this a couple of times, and I'm betting it is true, but again, utterly lacking in context.  Let me see if I can guess the context, and you tell me if I'm right.  If I'm not, please paint the picture for me.

Our scene opens with Dre4m already at war with Methrage over Brown shenannigans.  Meth is angry Walsh won't tell Dre4m to stop, so has one of his guys attack Red Asses Xrayben and  Fruntz.  In response, Walsh allows Xrayben, Fruntz and Xanth to attack the guy who is spying/attacking.

At this point, Meth wants to open up the war to punish SRA.  He asks Kashmir's advice.

Meth:  Hey, I want to call in Monsters, Inc. on SRA.

Yolo: That would be a horrible idea.  They would be our allies, if we did that kind of stuff.

Meth:  Yes, but they (Here Meth relates the story above)

Master Hakai, picking afro with cake cutter:  I see your point, but do not attack our ally.  You would look like an oaf or lummox.

Lex Quintus enters, pointing out that oaf and lummox are actually synonyms and this sentence would be better served by either a single comparison  or a second one with slightly more variety .  He then makes minor polite corrections to the grammar, spelling and punctuation of all involved.  He follows with a brief, elegant and impromptu presentation on the repression inherent in the English feudal system before taking his leave to a smattering of applause.

Meth:  Yet I am cross at their actions.  Cross I tell you!  Xanth is nuking one of my low tier guys and must be stopped.

Enter Jack Layton:  Well, why don't you just have Monsters  attack Xanth, then?    That is something that would be a measured, appropriate response that would not completely embarrass us, their allies.

Sir William: Yes, we would find that more palatable.

And.......  SCENE!

Am I close?

Edited by Walshington

You've said this a couple of times, and I'm betting it is true, but again, utterly lacking in context.  Let me see if I can guess the context, and you tell me if I'm right.  If I'm not, please paint the picture for me.

Our scene opens with Dre4m already at war with Methrage over Brown shenannigans.  Meth is angry Walsh won't tell Dre4m to stop, so has one of his guys attack Red Asses Xrayben and  Fruntz.  In response, Walsh allows Xrayben, Fruntz and Xanth to attack the guy who is spying/attacking.

At this point, Meth wants to open up the war to punish SRA.  He asks Kashmir's advice.

Meth:  Hey, I want to call in Monsters, Inc. on SRA.

Yolo: That would be a horrible idea.  They would be our allies, if we did that kind of stuff.

Meth:  Yes, but they (Here Meth relates the story above)

Master Hakai, picking afro with cake cutter:  I see your point, but do not attack our ally.  You would look like an oaf or lummox.

Lex Quintus enters, pointing out that oaf and lummox are actually synonyms and this sentence would be better served by either a single comparison  or a second one with slightly more varience .  He then makes minor polite corrections to the grammar, spelling and punctuation of all involved.  He folows with a brief, elegant and impromptu presentation on the repression inherent in the English feudal system before taking his leave to a smattering of applause.

Meth:  Yet I am cross at their actions.  Cross I tell you!  Xanth is nuking one of my low tier guys and must be stopped.

Enter Jack Layton:  Well, why don't you just have Monsters  attack Xanth, then?    That is something that would be a measured, appropriate response that would not completely embarrass us, their allies.

Sir William: Yes, we would find that more palatable.

And.......  SCENE!

Am I close?

Check your PM.

And.......  SCENE!

Am I close?

Whether close or not I thank you for the laugh.

And as you know, comical or not, I'm here for my allies.

You know what? Comical is also not the worst danged thing that might be allowed to live occasionally around here as well.

Sorry like I said back to bed.

Whatever AA he goes to, its clear he's Kashmir first and foremost. This was an attack by Kashmir and he'd like to see my offensive slots used on them he's made pretty clear.

I, for one, am truly excited over this prospect.

I can't wait to be wall of nonsense'd to death.

Jack Layton's hostile takeover of Limitless Stupidity has easily been the highlight of this war so far. Someone archive it in the sacred Wiki!

I feel bad for Sigrun, she is such a loyal friend but to such a dagum crack head. Jeesh! Pick a better friend, man!