I'll Show You A Monster

Three AAs are hitting us and I can only hit one target, because that is the only one in ranget.  I missed update tonight, but I'm coming for you in about 22 hours, PuliSher of Kerjälä.

Edit:  I can't spell "three."

Edited by smurthwaite

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I was going to say this, but I thought it might be crossing some kind of line. Now that it's out there, however....wish I'd said it.

gah hakai you are always one step ahead of me!

It's not easy beating everyone else to the jokes into which some people like to walk. But it's what I do... See, watch:

I didn't think so either, which is why I trusted him.

You trusted him because you didn't think he would take orders? Can't believe that didn't work.

It's not easy beating everyone else to the jokes into which some people like to walk. But it's what I do... See, watch:

You trusted him because you didn't think he would take orders? Can't believe that didn't work.

Considering after the LN-Kashmir War, we had to negotiate a separate peace with him and King Conrad, due to them not following orders; there was reason to believe he would not follow orders he did not believe in.

Methrage, he believed in how funny it would be if he could convince you to give him admin powers and then use those powers to dismantle your little group. Cheers.

edit:

[spoiler]hx9HpMP.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by YOLO SWAG

Methrage, he believed in how funny it would be if he could convince you to give him admin powers and then use those powers to dismantle your little group. Cheers.

What's funny is you think any real damage was done. An annoyance is all which was accomplished.

Except the jokes on him, it did not work.

And now everyone knows he's a snake.

You don't get a turn with the talking stick; you've consistently avoided argumentation with me or anyone else cogent from our side of the conflict; nice of you to avoid the intellectual field of battle, I suppose you've left your razor sharp wit at home?

Please retort with a comment about how we're unworthy of you, it's the classic sign of mindless pedant who would prefer to retreat from the field. Edited by Margrave

YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T FUNNY

Only he did, and he was right.

And all caps hasnt been funny since 1987. Please.

You don't get a turn with the talking stick; you've consistently avoided argumentation with me or anyone else cogent from our side of the conflict; nice of you to avoid the intellectual field of battle, I suppose you've left your razor sharp wit at home?

Please retort with a comment about how we're unworthy of you, it's the classic sign of mindless pedant who would prefer to retreat from the field.

Sadly for you, I do get a turn. I've consistently confronted you and YOU have consistently avoided argumentation.

I would be happy to take this moment to address any remaining uncertainties... but there are none.

You are a snake and a master of snakes. I don't imagine I will actually be able to drive you from this world - that is impossible.

But if you want talks, send someone else. Someone who isn't a snake. 

Someone who can at least pretend to have a little personal integrity please.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Man the delusion on the LN-VanityAlliance side is getting really bad.

I would say the delusions of the GOONS-Kashmir Alliance are getting really bad, but its all a matter of perspective I suppose. How long until we see the treaty?

Only he did, and he was right.

And all caps hasnt been funny since 1987. Please.

Sadly for you, I do get a turn. I've consistently confronted you and YOU have consistently avoided argumentation.

I would be happy to take this moment to address any remaining uncertainties... but there are none.

You are a snake and a master of snakes. I don't imagine I will actually be able to drive you from this world - that is impossible.

But if you want talks, send someone else. Someone who isn't a snake. 

Someone who can at least pretend to have a little personal integrity please.

Climb down from your self appointed cross and give evidence of one time I negotiated in bad faith. I waded in to a stupid war your friends were involved in and took hold of the peace process to make it happen. You can argue I argued poorly, and did a bad job of it, but I will not afford you slights against my morality or character.

Climb down from your self appointed cross and give evidence of one time I negotiated in bad faith. I waded in to a stupid war your friends were involved in and took hold of the peace process to make it happen. You can argue I argued poorly, and did a bad job of it, but I will not afford you slights against my morality or character.

morality and character? Kashmir is smoke and mirrors. (of course, we all know there's always smoke there)

You want to talk about morality and character, SRA has been up our ass since day 1 of fighting- but they weren't "in the SRA alliance" so it makes it justified. We go off and punch SRA in the nose and you throw a bitch fit that we hit your friends.

Why? because SRA deserved it. Methrage ran for a senator position and won- and he's been taking crap for it ever since. I respect a person who stands up for themselves. Your effort to get Methrage off the strings turned into asking him to apologize for retaliating off of his two sanctions placed on him for running for a senator position, peacefully.

Has Methrage made poor decisions in the past? Of course, do I think he deserved the injustice he got by a bunch of SRA nations trying to fuel the fire because their alliance is so inactive and they were bored? No- and with that, Monsters Inc will be the first to fight.

The only one in denial for some reason seems to be you- and frankly, it doesn't make one iota of a difference.

Umm, Hitchcock, you need to not eat shrums before you post.  You know you keep talking about a bunch of SRA nations that hit Methrage, but it was only one, Dre4m, a signatory of BC, attacking as a member of BC (yes, he is a single nation signatory).  Anybody else that Methrage says hit him as an SRA nation, is just a straight lie.  The fact is, Dre4m made a declaration and then did nothing with it until after Methrage fired 4 nukes.  You are blindly following a blind man in a dark room if you believe the !@#$ Methrage spews.  The fact that MI is so blindly lead makes me almost feel bad about the destruction I am absolutely certain you don't have the WC to rebuild.  

Edit:  (I said almost!)

Edited by smurthwaite