I'll Show You A Monster

Yeah, dreamweaver doesnt get to declare a single-nation war without going to a single-nation AA for it.

Why do I keep having to explain things that were settled nearly a decade ago to you guys?

In this case though Walsh explained it to all of us, quite well. As I recall his thesis was that even though it was really quite awful of dreamweaver, and Walsh should not have allowed it, he reckoned LN had no friends and no one would care so...

nnIInn

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Walsh said it was bad and that it was dream acting of his own accord and that sra aren't getting involved. Then they get attacked and expected to just sit there and take a pounding in the ass. Rather interesting view to have.

Edited by Alexio15

ROFL @margrave apologists.

I guess shame is an outmoded concept these days right?

If that's the complete body of your argument, I suppose shame is indeed an outmoded concept after all. You've castigated me for my character without a shred of anything like proof, just passed around baseless accusations of bad faith like a snake oil salesman hawking curatives to gullible townsfolk in some Music Man-esque, musicless dystopian nightmare.

Get thee gone then, you and your ilk of moralizing street preachers children, and sell your falsehoods to those with the stomach for them.

@Hitchcock: I'm sorry your friend is an idiot and can't politic good; his apology was pro forma, but it would have been a good place to start from going forward. As it is now, he's a delusional moralist whose inherent self destructiveness will see him shoot himself in the foot. But of course, you've shown that you yourself dance to that same crazy drum, so I suppose it's one of those birds of a feather things. Edited by Margrave

th_sra_zpsmn0l8xcz.jpg

Walsh essentially says he condones his member attacking me, he won't do anything to stop it and that's a solid CB, but he doesn't think I should use it since he thought me to have no supporters. I tried to resolve it peacefully many times and Walsh refused to stop condoning his member's attack on myself. What he was wrong about was Margrave ever being my supporter or that I had alienated my real supporters. He thought Limitless Nexus to have no friends,so he thought he could do as he wished with us unable to respond to this clear violation of war.

If Walsh wanted to be civilized and treat us as he would an alliance he thought had more backing, this never would of escalated; since I attempted to offer peace many times after he gave us this strong reason to respond with force. An alliance who does not protect their sovereignty are those of weakness; not of the brave and worthy. Edited by Methrage

Excellent metaphors, Sigrun, but you still haven't actually expounded on what makes Margrave a snake in the grass.

I suppose we shouldn't hold our breath here while we wait for a cogent case to be made, shall we?

I'm glad that you have attempted at least to do so, L_H, except you ended up spending a majority of time in your last post bashing SRA instead...

Except the jokes on him, it did not work.

And now everyone knows he's a snake.

I don't think anyone cares.  There is hardly any concern about Jack Layton doing this to an alliance that respects itself, not that he would.  That's what you guys aren't getting, amongst other things.

I would say the delusions of the GOONS-Kashmir Alliance are getting really bad, but its all a matter of perspective I suppose. How long until we see the treaty?

We don't do treaties, so never.

Pretty sure Walsh said it was bad and that it was dream acting of his own accord and that sra aren't getting involved. Then they get attacked and expected to just sit there and take a pounding in the ass. Rather interesting view to have.

It's the only view that works for them, even though it is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys let Methface into peace mode. This is shameful.

But I guess he isn't fighting until the last man if he is already hiding in hippy.

I think you know peace mode cycling to get out of anarchy  restock some nukes & collect; before coming out again when I'm able to declare some offensive wars is just good war tactics. SRA allowing me to do so when they had a full day they could of used to declare new wars, I would agree shows a lack of good war tactics from SRA. Considering they had the nations in range to keep me in war mode. However you're posting in the wrong thread.

With GOONs shipping you off to a different AA in order to keep you from dragging GOONs into more foolish wars for them, might make them no longer a concern of mine. Most of the GOONs I had big issues with are long gone and new enemies have a appeared before me these days. Also my fight with Margrave was a one on one fight, not reflective of us being at war with Kashmir. We both agreed ahead of time neither of us would make it into anything more. I don't mind that you sent Margrave some rebuild aid, I respect he had the courage to fight me in a battle he likely knew I would outdamage him in.

Edited by Methrage

With GOONs shipping you off to a different AA in order to keep you from dragging GOONs into more foolish wars for them,

Lay off the sauce; maybe you'd win a gold medal if you were more like me.

I think you know peace mode cycling to get out of anarchy  restock some nukes & collect; before coming out again when I'm able to [b]down [/b] declare[b]on wonderless nations [/b] some offensive wars is just good war tactics. SRA allowing me to do so when they had a full day they could of used to declare new wars, I would agree shows a lack of good war tactics from SRA. Considering they had the nations in range to keep me in war mode. However you're posting in the wrong thread.

With GOONs shipping you off to a different AA in order to keep you from dragging GOONs into more foolish wars for them, might make them no longer a concern of mine. Most of the GOONs I had big issues with are long gone and new enemies have a appeared before me these days. Also my fight with Margrave was a one on one fight, not reflective of us being at war with Kashmir. We both agreed ahead of time neither of us would make it into anything more. I don't mind that you sent Margrave some rebuild aid, I respect he had the courage to fight me in a battle he likely knew I would outdamage him in.

Fixed that for you. Don't worry, we want you to restock. That way you can't say shit when we cut that last 18k ns off your nation.

Fixed that for you. Don't worry, we want you to restock. That way you can't say !@#$ when we cut that last 18k ns off your nation.

Says the guy who was nuking our wonderless nations before I even had a chance to hit you guys back. Also everyone I hit had wonders. Better to leave your stronger nations in range to fill my defensive slots. Also you guys down declared to hit me as well, so sometimes fighting fire with fire is the only way.

Edited by Methrage

Says the guy who was nuking our wonderless nations before I even had a chance to hit you guys back. Also everyone I hit had wonders. Better to leave your stronger nations in range to fill my defensive slots. Also you guys down declared to hit me as well, so sometimes fighting fire with fire is the only way.

Lol.  Potato Chip has the Stock Market.