I'll Show You A Monster

So in recognition of the hostilities against our allies in Monsters Inc and the actions of Jack Layton, you can expect me Kashmir. I won't bother with posting a DoW, so take it how you will. Although I will be more than justified in hitting you guys when I do.

Something tells me they had already expected that.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in recognition of the hostilities against our allies in Monsters Inc and the actions of Jack Layton, you can expect me Kashmir. I won't bother with posting a DoW, so take it how you will. Although I will be more than justified in hitting you guys when I do.

I welcome a good old fashioned round of fisticuffs, sirrah. My casualty count could use some growth.

This stunt of Layton's will of accomplished nothing, except maybe weed out some of the inactives who were unlikely to become active again. So he showed himself unworthy of trust and among the worst within Kashmir to accomplish nothing. I'll have some extra nukes stocked up for you guys by the time they allow me to leave peace mode. ;)

Edited by Methrage

You're so tough hiding out in peace mode!

Dammit Mayne! I was about to activate the Nexus of Kings and attack Methrage for threats against War Jesus or something!?! :huh: Hole Up obligatory how could you Jack... :facepalm: :v:

Dammit Mayne! I was about to activate the Nexus of Kings and attack Methrage for threats against War Jesus or something!?! :huh: Hole Up obligatory how could you Jack... :facepalm: :v:

Also I would advise you against signing anything with him unless you're looking forward to getting screwed over in the near future, that ODoAP you were thinking of signing would be an even dumber move than when I accepted Layton back into LN.

The relations between Doom Squad and War Jesus will always be superceded by their parent alliances, Doom Kingdom and Kashmir respectively. We will always be loyal to Kashmir first and foremost and I expect that DS will be the same with DK. I'm not so arrogant to think that the relations between all four entities revolve around me. I am merely a servant in the war machine that is Kashmir.

You're a loose cannon who will ignore any agreements made by Kashmir, as well as War Jesus. So I don't see reason for anyone to trust you in any situation.

You tell Mi to attack SRA, then you get Kashmir to attack them for it. I think that was intentional now as well.

Perhaps I am part of the secret cabal as well.

I think an untrustworthy rogue would be more fitting to describe you. I think your only loyalty is to yourself.

What's funny is Margrave is pissed at me over Monsters Inc hitting SRA, causing this war between Kashmir and its protectorate; when really that was all your idea. I was just glad to accept their help.

Edited by Methrage

When I coup SirWilliam and Yolo and kick everyone from Kashmir, I will consider Nordreich as my next home. Thank you for the generous offer.

Hmmm. Perhaps I should retract that offer. :v

Seriously, though. Wow. Well played, sir.

Minstrels will write songs about you, and a thousand years from now children will include your name in jumprope chants.

This entire war, contrived by one Jack Lawton? Well done sir. 

Other than the III% War, which is over, he was responsible for the DS War we had and this extended LN-SRA War, including the involvement of Kashmir and Monsters Inc now. So he's responsible for much of the recent wars, but what does Kashmir get out of needing to fight their own protectorate and SRA getting hit extra hard? Not sure what his motives could be other than enjoying to cause trouble.

Other than the III% War, which is over, he was responsible for the DS War we had and this extended LN-SRA War, including the involvement of Kashmir and Monsters Inc now. So he's responsible for much of the recent wars, but what does Kashmir get out of needing to fight their own protectorate and SRA getting hit extra hard? Not sure what his motives could be other than enjoying to cause trouble.

Maybe he's just showing Monsters Inc. how it's done properly.

Also, you needn't remind us of his accomplishments. We're already impressed.

True perfidy!

And from Jack Layton of all people.

I truly never expected it.

Kashmiri folk, please, buy infra. You just went from one of my favorite alliances to WAE in about 24 hours.

Kashmir delenda est.*

*to avoid warn, classical Latin, 'Kashmir will die' or 'Kashmir must be destroyed' and yes if you have a high school diploma you should definitely know that without me having to tell you.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Lol your one-man war on Kashmir is sooooo terrifying 

Sigrun, don't think I have forgotten you. The Secret Cabal has yet to tug on your marionette string. Beware. Let all those who make an enemy of Jack Layton beware.

You've been making a lot of enemies lately, tread carefully.