I'll Show You A Monster

Except that a ceasefire was agreed upon and communicated to all MI nations at war. All we were waiting on was LH's word to agree to the white peace offered from SRA. The Monsters who replied to me agreed to ceasefire until they heard word back from LH. Now obviously that didn't happen. It's not just "late hits". It's late hits with a peace offer sent immediately at the end knowing exactly what had been negotiated (because I communicated that to everyone in in-game messages). I can't blame SRA for revoking their peace offer in that instance. I'd likely do the same if I gave my enemy a generous peace offer and they responded by hitting me and then offering peace. With Xanth's invitation to join the fray, Kashmir had every excuse to do what it's doing right now.

yeah, that's exactly what happened  :facepalm:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that a ceasefire was agreed upon and communicated to all MI nations at war. All we were waiting on was LH's word to agree to the white peace offered from SRA. The Monsters who replied to me agreed to ceasefire until they heard word back from LH. Now obviously that didn't happen. It's not just "late hits". It's late hits with a peace offer sent immediately at the end knowing exactly what had been negotiated (because I communicated that to everyone in in-game messages). I can't blame SRA for revoking their peace offer in that instance. I'd likely do the same if I gave my enemy a generous peace offer and they responded by hitting me and then offering peace. With Xanth's invitation to join the fray, Kashmir had every excuse to do what it's doing right now.

The only delusions I see round here right now, are your delusions of grandeur Jack Layton. Get off your stupid high horse or pedestal whichever it is, because the atmospheres obviously thin up there any you can't think straight.

At least Kashmir will win the mad respect of KenMorningstar out of this, why don't you give him some knuckles back? With Rey, Ken and Zog cheering you on, you know you're going places.

I'm at least, like, half a respect point over you

As soon as Walsh communicated anything to me after peace had seemingly been agreed, it was communicated by him "Also, SRA's peace will not be driven by 3% space. Consider them separate wars. Dre4m, 3% they're all fighting about Brown. I really don't care about Brown.".

The white peace agreed on by some members of SRA was invalid, since they didn't have the authority to make peace. Any attacks after June 14th, 2:43PM EST was after this had already been communicated and known. No one in LN violated the cease fire before sending peace, so that had nothing to do with the peace not going through. Walsh intended not to peace this regardless. Peace required Walsh to agree, which he never did. Not for Mi or LN.

The only delusions I see round here right now, are your delusions of grandeur Jack Layton. Get off your stupid high horse or pedestal whichever it is, because the atmospheres obviously thin up there any you can't think straight.

You can thank me (and Margrave) that your alliance hasn't been a smoking crater up to this point. You can thank yourselves that after this point it will be. Keep one fact in mind: You will be dealing with me when it comes to peace. And I have many delusions of grandeur.

You can thank me (and Margrave) that your alliance hasn't been a smoking crater up to this point. You can thank yourselves that after this point it will be. Keep one fact in mind: You will be dealing with me when it comes to peace. And I have many delusions of grandeur.

and you will know we won't seek it

It's true; Hitchcock simply can't stop from pretending to be tough, so once he comes to the peace table it'll be framed as mutual and not him seeking peace.

didn't you run away from LPH when sir kindle was beating you up?

Well, this is going about how I expected it would.

Time to become a crater, MI. :v:

You should probably be hangman again. Seeing that's what Kashmir is looking for- being paperless simply means finding 'better' allies at the extent of throwing your former 'friends' under the bus.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

So all I'm seeing in this thread is Methrage and Hitchcock are looking for technicalities in all the types of peace Kashmir tried to set up to stop MI from collapsing then they decide to attack SRA (Basically declaring war on most of TCA )  and when Kashmir finally figures out that they shouldn't be helping LH and declare war on him he claims he was back stabbed by them  when in reality it's   LH who back stabbed Kashmir with their acts of aggression, seems to me like you had this a long time coming 

o/Kush

o/SRA 

Edited by ElPres

So all I'm seeing in this thread is Methrage and Hitchcock are looking for technicalities in all the types of peace Kashmir tried to set up to stop MI from collapsing then they decide to attack SRA (Basically declaring war on most of TCA )  and when Kashmir finally figures out that they shouldn't be helping LH and declare war on him he claims he was back stabbed by them  when in reality it's   LH who back stabbed Kashmir with their acts of aggression, seems to me like you had this a long time coming 

o/Kush

o/SRA 

Its a fact SRA attacked us and Monsters Inc came to our defense, if Kashmir wants to attack to Monsters Inc regardless of that fact; its their choice. Although Kashmir seems to be attacking Monsters Inc for many reasons, so I'm done debating it and hope Kashmir doesn't drag this out. However don't get any crazy ideas regarding Monsters Inc coming to our defense as amounting to them declaring on all of TCA. Any TCA alliance who attacks them would be entering on an optional aggression pact, or at least supporting SRA aggression against us.

I don't like to see our friends fighting each other, which is why this war disappoints me. Although as LH said earlier on, it is what it is. Hopefully rational thought prevails.

Edited by Methrage

Lord Hitchcock, as our protectorate, you consistently put your foot in your mouth. As our not protectorate and friend, you were the recipient of massive amounts of money and military aid, and last week I moved heaven and earth for you to get a peace you neither deserved nor apparently had the political acumen to take, all because you signed on to the cause of a man who builds castles in the air. You have consistently led your alliance into disaster, led by emotions rather than logic, and now you (and the blame for this falls upon exactly YOU, as the leader of MI) are being shown the consequences of your actions.

Sigrun, the only joy this war brings me is that I finally have an intellectual opponent who isn't fighting weaponless in the arena of wit. Castigate me as you will; I'm more concerned with liberating you from the personality cult of methrage and his long line of failed revolutions than of scoring a clever point on you. 

Methrage, you overplayed your hand, and are now dealing with the consequences. Enjoy.

Edited by Margrave

Lord Hitchcock, as our protectorate, you consistently put your foot in your mouth. As our not protectorate and friend, you were the recipient of massive amounts of money and military aid, and last week I moved heaven and earth for you to get a peace you neither deserved nor apparently had the political acumen to take, all because you signed on to the cause of a man who builds castles in the air. You have consistently led your alliance into disaster, led by emotions rather than logic, and now you (and the blame for this falls upon exactly YOU, as the leader of MI) are being shown the consequences of your actions.

Sigrun, the only joy this war brings me is that I finally have an intellectual opponent who isn't fighting weaponless in the arena of wit. Castigate me as you will; I'm more concerned with liberating you from the personality cult of methrage and his long line of failed revolutions than of scoring a clever point on you. 

Methrage, you overplayed your hand, and are now dealing with the consequences. Enjoy.

It's funny that you think you negotiated a great peace for them. Best I can tell you didnt even talk to most of the people involved (not a word with me, barely that with Methrage, and you may have talked *to* LH at some point but it's clearly you did not listen to him at all) and then sure you were just *shocked* when it blew up huh?

We got a much better peace for them quite quickly once you got out of the way. And it held with everyone except SRA. Which brings us here... to you 'defending' SRA in their aggressive war against LN by attacking MInc.

I am sure this makes some kind of sense in your head but it makes none to me.

It's funny that you think you negotiated a great peace for them. Best I can tell you didnt even talk to most of the people involved (not a word with me, barely that with Methrage, and you may have talked *to* LH at some point but it's clearly you did not listen to him at all) and then sure you were just *shocked* when it blew up huh?

We got a much better peace for them quite quickly once you got out of the way. And it held with everyone except SRA. Which brings us here... to you 'defending' SRA in their aggressive war against LN by attacking MInc.

I am sure this makes some kind of sense in your head but it makes none to me.

I'm aware you see the world through a set of lenses that are strange to me. That being said, sarcastic and unartful insinuations that I wanted this to happen from the jump (or this was some kind of hatchet job) doesn't hold water with anyone (not the least of whom are your friends, who are all too busy carrying water for Methrage and his continued delusions).

You should probably be hangman again. Seeing that's what Kashmir is looking for- being paperless simply means finding 'better' allies at the extent of throwing your former 'friends' under the bus.

Look, in a conflict between our former protectorate who we told to stop acting haphazardly and were ignored, and our current friends and allies in SRA, we STILL tried to help MI as much as we could.  You could argue that having War Jesus enter at all was a conflict of interest.  That you then turn and fire on SRA after this peace arranged by us for you, is incredible.  It has been stated before, but a tactful message sometimes goes a lot farther than clicking the red button all the time.  In any case, despite our best efforts you seem to have been hell bent on destroying yourselves and it does not make me necessarily happy to be the instrument.

I am sorry I am really not trying to insinuate anything, but there is so much that is so fishy about that episode you cannot seriously expect anyone to believe it?

MI's actions are the only unbelievable part of this.  If they could not sense our patience dwindling away then they have no place in this political theater.

I am sorry I am really not trying to insinuate anything, but there is so much that is so fishy about that episode you cannot seriously expect anyone to believe it?

*I'm not insinuating, promise! Now, let me insinuate you're lying.*

Listen, I'm just going to assume you're just waking up or something. You come back when you're ready, and we'll try this again.

MI's actions are the only unbelievable part of this.  If they could not sense our patience dwindling away then they have no place in this political theater.

And why should it be a drain on your patience for them to defend their allies?

If you knew anything about them you would know you could not prevent them from doing that, and it's mind blowing you would even try.

*I'm not insinuating, promise! Now, let me insinuate you're lying.*

Listen, I'm just going to assume you're just waking up or something. You come back when you're ready, and we'll try this again.

That's just patronizing and downright rude.

Edited by Kingneptune

Liberty will always prevail, because it must. Those who try to suppress the Libertarian Party of Cybernations will not succeed. Our purpose is to strong for that and we are right to defend Freedom. I know many in Kashmir support Freedom and Liberty, so this war won't continue forever. When fighting for a bad cause, nation rulers lose the motivation to fight and wars end.