Spartan Treaty Announcements

When they're on the same fronts, I agree that they should seek peace together. When you're facing multiple fronts, and some members were fighting for 2+ weeks longer than others then I find closing down fronts as a bloc effort to be pointless, especially on said bloc's behalf.

Sounds totally unreasonable. Just as an attack on one is an attack on all, peace for one must be peace for all. So says the Church of Brehon.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds totally unreasonable. Just as an attack on one is an attack on all, peace for one must be peace for all. So says the Church of Brehon.

I'm more amazed that out of all the stupidity that took place in EQ, that saying has gained the most standing. But, I digress.

Well brother grub he is 85 days pending and therefore unprotected and must apoligize or die simple...I cleared it first with higher up and he is of no AA so can be raided at will... :ph34r:

You're absolutely wrong about him being unprotected. It's not for you to decide who is or isn't protected while pending on our AA.

How do you like me now? I answered you in game... :war:

Edit:people who are pending 84 days and have no AA should either stay in PM or watch who they insult in the OWF...but by all means continue... :smug:

Well at least you have managed to prove that you do indeed have childish tantrums.  You are exactly what you have been accused of being a crying, mewing child with a thin skin.  On no, whatever will I do now that you have attacked my nation that is so small that it would take all of a day to rebuild from scratch.  You are so scary, oh wait I mean pathetic.  That with a single word I have brought such rage and tears to your pathetic life brings me joy.  You sir, are the very definition an idiot.  Just remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight feeling small and helpless everybody else is getting a good laugh at your expense.        

Edited by The Big Bad

Did he just attack Big Bad?! Bahahahaha!

So I wonder what happens with Sparta from here...seems you guys have had some sort of plan for a while.

Pull a Legacy? At least they waiting till after the war to do it...

Well at least you have managed to prove that you do indeed have childish tantrums.  You are exactly what you have been accused of being a crying, mewing child with a thin skin.  On no, whatever will I do now that you have attacked my nation that is so small that it would take all of a day to rebuild from scratch.  You are so scary, oh wait I mean pathetic.  That with a single word I have brought such rage and tears to your pathetic life brings me joy.  You sir, are the very definition an idiot.  Just remember when your crying yourself to sleep tonight feeling small and helpless everybody else is getting a good laugh at your expense.        

I suggest you accept peace before I change my mind you low rent troll... :nuke: I check with govt. before every attack so your little fantasy of me being all alone and crying will never happen... :ehm:

I suggest you accept peace before I change my mind you low rent troll... :nuke: I check with govt. before every attack so your little fantasy of me being all alone and crying will never happen... :ehm:

I'm guessing after TPF talks to your gov you'll be ordered to peace out. I don't see them being willing to start a war over this.

I'm guessing after TPF talks to your gov you'll be ordered to peace out. I don't see them being willing to start a war over this.

I already talked to TPF govt. and I sent peace before they even asked me to as I was told not to nuke him, which is no fun...but peacing out was my idea and noone ordered me to... :psyduck:

I already talked to TPF govt. and I sent peace before they even asked me to as I was told not to nuke him, which is no fun...but peacing out was my idea and noone ordered me to... :psyduck:

Yeah this again shows you are an idiot and this is a stupid derail in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

Go away.

Doom squad needs to muzzle you for a while and keep you off the forums for your own good.

Well I guess this will end well... right guys?

You're right. The honourable thing would be to refuse to enter in the assistance of our blocmates for weeks, or to divert support from them, and to insist on permawar for ourselves, while claiming our actions as a part of a bloc have no impact on anyone else. How dare Sparta be the last alliance on its front to initiate peace talks. What horrible scum we are.

By all means, make sure you include MI6, who went to absolute hell and back to defend you, in your current evisceration of those who considered you allies, Yeru.  We'd all be greatly amused.

To see it come to this from you is sad indeed.

Think you might be overestimating just about everything in this thread.

Might want to get back to reality.

By all means, make sure you include MI6, who went to absolute hell and back to defend you, in your current evisceration of those who considered you allies, Yeru.  We'd all be greatly amused.

It's ok, it's not like Umbrella would never cancel a future treaty with them and actively plot against them or anything.

Cry more. 

It's ok, it's not like Umbrella would never cancel a future treaty with them and actively plot against them or anything.

And yet they'd still be far more useful than you could ever be.