Spartan Treaty Announcements

Sparta just supports making enemies and then bailing on those who went to bat for their own motives after they take one beatdown, give them credit for at least losing one war before joining the cool kids club like normal?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparta just supports making enemies and then bailing on those who went to bat for their own motives after they take one beatdown, give them credit for at least losing one war before joining the cool kids club like normal?

you have to understand Spartan leadership, why their members are losing infra, they are sitting on 20 nukes in PM

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Tell me more about why I left a bloc. :o I mean, some random that has to threaten people with War to even be recognized on a peace agreement would totally have the inside scoop on -everything-. :popcorn:

Tell me more about why I left a bloc. :o I mean, some random that has to threaten people with War to even be recognized on a peace agreement would totally have the inside scoop on -everything-. :popcorn:

okay, it's because Yeru is terrible at FA, no one listens to him.

and their other leader, aka, DeathAdder fights like a neutral  

okay, it's because Yeru is terrible at FA, no one listens to him.

and their other leader, aka, DeathAdder fights like a neutral

As one who is currently embroiled in a set of relevant wars, the term fighting like a neutral doesn't hold quite the same connotation for me. Perhaps you can clarify?

As one who is currently embroiled in a set of relevant wars, the term fighting like a neutral doesn't hold quite the same connotation for me. Perhaps you can clarify?

He doesn't understand the concept of rotational Staggering (as can be reflected in Atlas' War Damage stats, and LH is listed as MoD). So, when he saw me sitting at full nukes waiting for update to Stagger a dude, he decided the cool thing to do was to make fun of the #4 Alliance by Damage by claiming I was dodging war, or something.

neutral is a broad term... my reference was more of a "SUN" neutral, my mistake for not clarifying (i am glad DBDC hit SUN)

on a personal note, I wish DBDC would not have hit PAX for the sole reason of trying out their new EMPs- there were others you guys could have hit.

WTF, I am not following as much, if I remember right, I think it's only like two nations who are fighting back (but i may be wrong)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Some Random that got your alliance to do as you were told.

you have to understand Spartan leadership, why their members are losing infra, they are sitting on 20 nukes in PM

Tech Banks bro.

Sparta is a lot of things, but not an alliance that bandwagons to the winning side.

I'm sure they have their reasons for cutting ties with what seemed to be their closest allies from an outside perspective.

Best of luck on your new direction.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

From the many people I've talked to, Sparta typically waits to see who's on the winning side- and then jumps to that side during war time.

To each-their-own.

Hopefully this FA strategy helps them choose which side to bandwagon to, more easily. Obviously the most recent world war they were pretty much locked into.

In other news, RnR is breaking open Champagne bottles to celebrate them not having to worry about Sparta getting FARK  F*)(&^ over.

It's amazing to see someone who knows so little about anything spouting off.

You are irrelevant and everything you said here is incorrect. It would better to shut your mouth and back away before you continue to cement what an absolute idiot your are.

If my count is correct then Sparta was part of XX for nearly 4 years where they fought 3 losing and 2 victorious wars as part of the bloc. Who ever blames them for runnign away after every single defeat or bandwagoning to a winning side should get a reality check. 

That said I wish best of luck to all sides. 

From the many people I've talked to, Sparta typically waits to see who's on the winning side- and then jumps to that side during war time.

To each-their-own.

Hopefully this FA strategy helps them choose which side to bandwagon to, more easily. Obviously the most recent world war they were pretty much locked into.

In other news, RnR is breaking open Champagne bottles to celebrate them not having to worry about Sparta getting FARK  F*)(&^ over.

You talk to some pretty dumb people then.