Spartan Treaty Announcements

Kicking and screaming in the back channels trying to get peace for yourself over your blocmates doesn't usually engender love and care from other alliances. Sparta as a whole still emits a grating sucking sound wherever it goes.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicking and screaming? Please.

Since it wasn't a bloc-wide entry, none of us were on the same fronts/looking to close it down as a bloc exit. That was your side's desire. Those who were on my fronts at the time (read: TOP/MI6) were included when we first began seeking negotiations.

I'm not sure why you would expect Sparta, or any other XX AA to have gone to other fronts that weren't their own and begin asking to close down the whole war.

Kicking and screaming in the back channels trying to get peace for yourself over your blocmates doesn't usually engender love and care from other alliances. Sparta as a whole still emits a grating sucking sound wherever it goes.

In fairness if you were facing IRON with only TOP (who set up a merry camp on Mount Peace in the Land of Mode) and MI6 who bailed some time ago, you might consider wanting out as well.

Yeah, sorry,  that's not how it went down at all.

Sparta handled themselves superbly during the course of the war, militarily and otherwise.

You're right. The honourable thing would be to refuse to enter in the assistance of our blocmates for weeks, or to divert support from them, and to insist on permawar for ourselves, while claiming our actions as a part of a bloc have no impact on anyone else. How [i]dare[/i] Sparta be the last alliance on its front to initiate peace talks. What horrible scum we are.

You're right. The honourable thing would be to refuse to enter in the assistance of our blocmates for weeks, or to divert support from them, and to insist on permawar for ourselves, while claiming our actions as a part of a bloc have no impact on anyone else. How dare Sparta be the last alliance on its front to initiate peace talks. What horrible scum we are.

6oQvRL6bzP0.jpg

It was only a matter of time.

You're right. The honourable thing would be to refuse to enter in the assistance of our blocmates for weeks, or to divert support from them, and to insist on permawar for ourselves, while claiming our actions as a part of a bloc have no impact on anyone else. How dare Sparta be the last alliance on its front to initiate peace talks. What horrible scum we are.

I believe you just got baited. :|

I believe you just got baited. :|

I'm a master at baiting. Smontag has been begging to roll me for months. I still don't know how I got IRON and TOP to like me, though. Must be the style.  :ehm:

Oh, and Sparta, I agree that XX is not as good as a Shiner. Still waiting for Fark to give me one. I could use a few good recipes to go with it. :popcorn:

This is incorrect, Sparta have been fantastic allies throughout this war. They acquitted themselves very well militarily and in peace talks, both in consideration of themselves and their allies. We are disappointed that Sparta has chosen to cancel our treaty, and we wish them the best moving forward.

This is incorrect, Sparta have been fantastic allies throughout this war. They acquitted themselves very well militarily and in peace talks, both in consideration of themselves and their allies. We are disappointed that Sparta has chosen to cancel our treaty, and we wish them the best moving forward.

And as one of the early outs you would know the backroom drama amirite?

Anybody who cares about what happened and has any right to know already knows.  The rest is just dribble, speculation and steaming piles of turd.

And there you sit on your throne atop the biggest pile of steaming turds ever... :ehm:

And there you sit on your throne atop the biggest pile of steaming turds ever... :ehm:

I am not quite following the metaphor but it is hardly surprising, most of what you say either makes no sense at all or is simply irrelevant.  I guess it is still impressive for a goldfish.

I am not quite following the metaphor but it is hardly surprising, most of what you say either makes no sense at all or is simply irrelevant.  I guess it is still impressive for a goldfish.

U mad brah? Did you phone a friend for that comeback or take a nap and have a vision of it? I understand your sore over the Doom Squad out damaging your pathethic AA by over a million NS but come on man leave the goldfish out of it! :v:

U mad brah? Did you phone a friend for that comeback or take a nap and have a vision of it? I understand your sore over the Doom Squad out damaging your pathethic AA by over a million NS but come on man leave the goldfish out of it! :v:

It is exactly this rhetoric that makes me believe you have some kind of advanced learning disability.  I could not care less about Doom Squad, your ''efforts'' this war or any other meaningless statistic that obviously drives you to be the toadie you are, I am not ever sure if you even actually exist as anything other than a life support system for DBDC, I would much prefer my life than yours right now.  No matter how hard you try, you will always be a bit player who appears in the background late in the second act. 

Stonewall has had mental problems since he joined the game. I'm surprised doom squad let's him go on the forums with a government role at all.

Don't worry about him though as soon as he is being beaten against a wall he whines and cries as good as the rest about how mean people should just leave him alone and then flees to another alliance.

It's par for the course with broken individuals like him.