4000 Nukes

Dajobo

Maybe...just maybe...NPO can handle the 60 or so wars that the 3 of the mentioned alliances have actually declared on them combined...pretty much 1/2 the attacks SNX has declared on NPO.  And hey..maybe NG didn't want to hit CCC whose an ally of IRON.  Purely speculation though

actually counting all the active wars SNX declared on NPO prior to the NG/NSO and I count 48 total... which is less than what CCC/TTK/LSF declared. It is also almost half of what was declared on SNX up to that point. (143 total wars with 48 being SNX on NPO and 95 being from NPO/Umb/SLCB/et al on SNX). So you were saying? Frankly, it looks like NPO did not need much help at all. I get CCC since I did forget they were allied to y'all but to state NPO needed more help on SNX is ridiculous.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually counting all the active wars SNX declared on NPO prior to the NG/NSO and I count 48 total... which is less than what CCC/TTK/LSF declared. It is also almost half of what was declared on SNX up to that point. (143 total wars with 48 being SNX on NPO and 95 being from NPO/Umb/SLCB/et al on SNX). So you were saying? Frankly, it looks like NPO did not need much help at all. I get CCC since I did forget they were allied to y'all but to state NPO needed more help on SNX is ridiculous.

You really don't get coalition warfare do you... The fact that our allies are supporting us by fighting SNX, NADC, UPN and TSC we get to focus on the other part of the bloc who hit us who had just over 11M NS combined compared to our 15M NS to start the war. They have over 36% of their NS in peace mode, most of which is in the upper tier, yet they keep asking for more people to fight them, if they want a fight we're right here waiting. Plus the fact that we were given punitive terms for a group which consisted of less than 10% of our AA in terms of the # of nations in peace mode last war, and we're not holding that against any of them since we won't be forcing terms or reps on any of them at the end of this war.

Oh and we have only about 13% of our AA in peace mode currently mostly getting a breather to get a collection in and restocking nukes before going into the next round, and most of those nations in peace mode are in the lower tier getting set to go into the second round of war.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Monty of the Herm

You really don't get coalition warfare do you... The fact that our allies are supporting us by fighting SNX, NADC, UPN and TSC we get to focus on the other part of the bloc who hit us who had just over 11M NS combined compared to our 15M NS to start the war. They have over 36% of their NS in peace mode, most of which is in the upper tier, yet they keep asking for more people to fight them, if they want a fight we're right here waiting. Plus the fact that we were given punitive terms for a group which consisted of less than 10% of our AA in terms of the # of nations in peace mode last war, and we're not holding that against any of them since we won't be forcing terms or reps on any of them at the end of this war.

Oh and we have only about 13% of our AA in peace mode currently mostly getting a breather to get a collection in and restocking nukes before going into the next round, and most of those nations in peace mode are in the lower tier getting set to go into the second round of war.

Edit: Grammar

I get coalition warfare. You should probably reread my posts if you think otherwise. I stated I understood that NG/NSO hit SNX to draw in Polaris. I am simply refuting the fact that NPO actually needed the help (particularly on SNX) and gave evidence to support my thesis. 

You on the other hand rambled on for a few paragraphs, none of which actually refuted anything I posted and one was completely unnecessary since I don't give two shits what terms NPO attempts to hand down. Nor do I care what amount of what alliances are sitting in PM. 

I get coalition warfare. You should probably reread my posts if you think otherwise. I stated I understood that NG/NSO hit SNX to draw in Polaris. I am simply refuting the fact that NPO actually needed the help (particularly on SNX) and gave evidence to support my thesis. 

You on the other hand rambled on for a few paragraphs, none of which actually refuted anything I posted and one was completely unnecessary since I don't give two !@#$% what terms NPO attempts to hand down. Nor do I care what amount of what alliances are sitting in PM. 

I think the point you're missing is that we do not call in allies to make sure we have a nice and even fight where both sides take as much damage. Generally speaking, we want to outnumber and destroy our enemies. I know, we're terribly ignoble.

NPO - the same alliance who came in with no CB on SNX? Under no condition were you forced to come in. Especially considering all the rhetoric coming from the NPO camp about how easy they have it here. NG could very well have also hit one of the Aftermath alliances not aligned with Polar who actually attacked Pacifica, rather than the opposite. If you truly did not want a fight with Polar - reasonable accommodation would have been made. Yet, we all knew it was inevitable.

At no point was NPO ever fighting SNX alone.

Yeah I don't buy this. They came in on a defense clause over a single nation, hitting a direct ally of Polaris. I mean, was there any other outcome they wanted here? A free shot on SNX?

Sounds awesome - can I join?

You were in a neutral for like what, 3 months? You also spent the entire time spouting pro-NG stuff and railing against Polar. Weren't you another one who said they were quitting with BF1? Don't buy this either.

Honestly man, it is what it is, NG and NpO end up in a fight, not out of NG's agenda or desire, but that's how coalitions fight, sometimes you end up where you're requested, by same account one could say if NpO was going to assist SNX, they'd have gone on NSO, who had higher engagements than say NG at the particular time, but there are probably coalition nuances involved, just as they are involved in this side. If you want to try and make this as NG was seeking to hit Polar in particular, that's upto you. But it's not true, if NG wanted to hit Polar in specific, they would have try and come when Polar was in to ensure that rather than let that decision slip from themselves to Polar. Polar had multiple choices like SLCB, INT, NSO, Umb, NPO etc etc, they chose NG in specific, keeping coalition needs in mind. I do not believe that Polar is acting in isolation independant of coalition. Past all the hubris flying back and forth, Polar isnt stupid nor it's made up of cowards. Polar has it's reasons for choosing NG and assuming Polar is a rational actor, part of that decision included coalition interests. Polar picked NG, not the other way around, NG picked SNX keeping in mind the coalition plans, same way Polar picked NG as part of your plan. There's nothing more to that. The hatchet is buried from NG's side, these guys shoot straight and loud so if they really wanted you in this round, you and rest of the world would have known months prior.

Edited by shahenshah

I think the point you're missing is that we do not call in allies to make sure we have a nice and even fight where both sides take as much damage. Generally speaking, we want to outnumber and destroy our enemies. I know, we're terribly ignoble.

Nope, not missing that point either though your opponents were already rather outnumbered and adding in help against TTK/LSF would have probably done more for NPO than piling in on SNX. But, coalition needs dictated that NG/NSO go in on SNX in order to attempt to further provoke Polaris into the war. Though your allies are the ones that seem to be missing the point since there have been at least a few who claimed NPO needed the help because big, bad, scary SNX was simply too much for NPO to handle.

There is quite literally nothing wrong in this. Your trying to win the war. The validity of a CB or lack of a CB aside, there is 2 opposing sides. Each will do whatever is best for them to make sure they win, or at least try to win. It's a respectable stance, Pacifica I hold nothing against you for fighting with all your might. 

Nope, not missing that point either though your opponents were already rather outnumbered and adding in help against TTK/LSF would have probably done more for NPO than piling in on SNX. But, coalition needs dictated that NG/NSO go in on SNX in order to attempt to further provoke Polaris into the war. Though your allies are the ones that seem to be missing the point since there have been at least a few who claimed NPO needed the help because big, bad, scary SNX was simply too much for NPO to handle.

You realize that taking on SNX/CCC/TTK/CRAP would be around 20m of NS on NPO, right? And for all the help we can get from Umb in the upper tier, we aren't going to take on all their mid-tiers alone.

Now whether TTK is a better option to enter on than SNX is just splitting hairs about targeting strategy. Edited by Letum

You realize that taking on SNX/CCC/TTK/CRAP would be around 20m of NS on NPO, right? And for all the help we can get from Umb in the upper tier, we aren't going to take on all their mid-tiers alone.

Now whether TTK is a better option to enter on than SNX is just splitting hairs about targeting strategy.

NG has a NAP with TTK & CRAP.

Now whether TTK is a better option to enter on than SNX is just splitting hairs about targeting strategy.

NG has a NAP with TTK & CRAP.

Well then, with that covered I thank you Stewie. It is hard to keep track of all the treaties so again, thank you for clarifying the NAPs. 

Honestly man, it is what it is, NG and NpO end up in a fight, not out of NG's agenda or desire, but that's how coalitions fight, sometimes you end up where you're requested, by same account one could say if NpO was going to assist SNX, they'd have gone on NSO, who had higher engagements than say NG at the particular time, but there are probably coalition nuances involved, just as they are involved in this side. If you want to try and make this as NG was seeking to hit Polar in particular, that's upto you. But it's not true, if NG wanted to hit Polar in specific, they would have try and come when Polar was in to ensure that rather than let that decision slip from themselves to Polar. Polar had multiple choices like SLCB, INT, NSO, Umb, NPO etc etc, they chose NG in specific, keeping coalition needs in mind. I do not believe that Polar is acting in isolation independant of coalition. Past all the hubris flying back and forth, Polar isnt stupid nor it's made up of cowards. Polar has it's reasons for choosing NG and assuming Polar is a rational actor, part of that decision included coalition interests. Polar picked NG, not the other way around, NG picked SNX keeping in mind the coalition plans, same way Polar picked NG as part of your plan. There's nothing more to that. The hatchet is buried from NG's side, these guys shoot straight and loud so if they really wanted you in this round, you and rest of the world would have known months prior.

That appears to make sense.  Can we get back to emotional and unsupported statements please.  I'm uncomfortable with reasonable commentators in these parts.

Tywin you stopped posting my attacks on you? Are you ok bro?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=771684

11/23/2014 10:09:30 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Pink.gif

Dixie Cove
Ruler: stonewall14
Doom Squad

team_Brown.gif

Kingdom of Pakalolo
Ruler: Tywin Lannister
New Polar Order 3,163.17

9%/90%

Currently Fighting

a8fe4021-fd03-4dae-aca4-932e8cc9d5ab_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

Tywin you stopped posting my attacks on you? Are you ok bro?

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=771684

11/23/2014 10:09:30 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Pink.gif

Dixie Cove
Ruler: stonewall14
Doom Squad

team_Brown.gif

Kingdom of Pakalolo
Ruler: Tywin Lannister
New Polar Order 3,163.17

9%/90%

Currently Fighting

a8fe4021-fd03-4dae-aca4-932e8cc9d5ab_zps

Good Stonewall14

I am hardly best buds with Tywin but are you really cooing about doing more damage with your nukes to a non nuke capable nation that cannot fire back. I respect your abilities but down declaring and nuking and then beating your chest about the damge ratio is just a little below you.

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

Albeit with some distaste of the word happy.

Maroonity.

Good Stonewall14

I am hardly best buds with Tywin but are you really cooing about doing more damage with your nukes to a non nuke capable nation that cannot fire back. I respect your abilities but down declaring and nuking and then beating your chest about the damge ratio is just a little below you.

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

This is why I updeclare when I fall to the low tiers, that way nobody can whine about me using my wonders to my advantage.

Good Stonewall14

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

Well he bragged about winning a few attacks the first day due to me having very little troops left deployed to attack him  in THIS thread and I only fired one nuke on him and have won all the battles before I nuked him so even without nukes he is getting his ass whooped contrary to his and and his buddies bragging on first attacks made by me...otherwise I wouldn't have posted a rebuttal... :war:

Sincerely,

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

Doom Squad Guerrilla Warlord