4000 Nukes

Dajobo

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling LSF/SWF entering on an ODP would be the straw that broke the old narrative.  SNX is letting micros enter on an ODP but, not Polar on a MDP was not going to sell.  Now people will forget the attacking a few tech dealers and SNX would not let us enter nonsense and get to warring.  Time to create the new narrative Polar.  Good luck.  

Your theory is a few days late (assuming it was true).  Let me take a shot at the narrative:  By donating NG and DS nations every day, planet Bob can find a home for the 4005 nukes currently sitting in cold launching facilities.  No nuke need be homeless or cold again.

Polar why u let ur allies burn huh, do you even cybernations?

u suck, don't nuke me don't

- Peanut Gallery, 2014.

Doomsphere we aren't gonna join cuz that's what you want and we're not stupid

Now that we join it ISN'T want you want.. I bet you really regret us joining.

- Polar, 2014

Edited by Big Ego

I love the NpO! They're just willfully donating their war chests to me. I appreciate it, since being in a constant state of war since day 3, I'm pretty tapped.

o/ NpO!

I don't understand, you've been at war for a few days and you are already tapped?  They offer guides for that.

You got a reading comprehension problem? No, I've been at war since three days after my remade my nation, chump.

I apologize, I have a hard time reading poor grammar, as well.  They also make guides for that.

I apologize, I have a hard time reading poor grammar, as well.  They also make guides for that.

You say what you just said, yet  didn't think to proof read your own sentence structure? Your punctuation sucks. English is not your first language, is it? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, here.

That said, this is so much better than sitting on IRC while those chumps in BORIN, I mean, err, IRON, puss about and refuse to engage under anything but the most favorable of conditions.

Come on, you has anything else for me, NpO? Only two assigned to me? Boring!

I had a feeling LSF/SWF entering on an ODP would be the straw that broke the old narrative.  SNX is letting micros enter on an ODP but, not Polar on a MDP was not going to sell.  Now people will forget the attacking a few tech dealers and SNX would not let us enter nonsense and get to warring.  Time to create the new narrative Polar.  Good luck.

you underestimate the most powerful bloc again powindah!
die linke o7
bismelesef