4000 Nukes

Dajobo

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have it all figured out. In the coldest of Polar backrooms, the Commies showed us the light, and led us to the battlefield.

Lead you?  No.  Made it impossible to pretend SNX was keeping you from entering?  Yes.  When you have a micro coming in on a ODP you know SNX needs help.  Everyday after that Polar sat it looked worse and worse.    

New%20Polar%20Order%20Coat%20of%20Arms.p

For some time now we've been growing a fine stockpile of nukes. We have realised though, we are being selfish.
What's the point of 4000 nukes if you don't share them?

In defence of our allies Supernova-X and Invicta, the New Polar Order declares war on Doom Squad.
While we are at it, we also declare war on the bandwagonners, Non Grata.

A little note for the rest of the peanut gallery, you never did break Aftermath.
Whilst we eventually got them to agree to let us help, you'd have been here this time next year getting them to ask!

For all those trying to get them to call us in, here we are. Be careful what you wish for!

o/ Aftermath
o/ SNX
o/ Invicta

o/ Polaris

I didn't know entering on an oD for your allies in DS is bandwagoning.. 

Oh well. Such is life.

May Allarchon have mercy on all of our souls.

You say what you just said, yet  didn't think to proof read your own sentence structure? Your punctuation sucks. English is not your first language, is it? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, here.

That said, this is so much better than sitting on IRC while those chumps in BORIN, I mean, err, IRON, puss about and refuse to engage under anything but the most favorable of conditions.

Come on, you has anything else for me, NpO? Only two assigned to me? Boring!

Someone needed to tell you that you're doing it wrong, bud. You bash him over not proof reading yet you didn't either. Please, know how to use the english language before you judge someone else.

Lead you?  No.  Made it impossible to pretend SNX was keeping you from entering?  Yes.  When you have a micro coming in on a ODP you know SNX needs help.  Everyday after that Polar sat it looked worse and worse.    

Looked worse and worse, to whom? There is no neutral side to impress, and everyone already involved in the war or waiting knew Polar was coming. Stuff in CN is decided amazingly early, I'm surprised you still haven't learned this and still assume there is a massive peanut gallery watching and judging all of our moves.

Edited by Starfox101

That said, this is so much better than sitting on IRC while those chumps in BORIN, I mean, err, IRON, puss about and refuse to engage under anything but the most favorable of conditions.

You don't have the slightest bit of a clue about what the $&@% you're talking about. How's that ADHD treating you btw?

Someone needed to tell you that you're doing it wrong, bud. You bash him over not proof reading yet you didn't either. Please, know how to use the english language before you judge someone else.

Uh yah U C I had not [i]cared[/i]. Big difference there, chump.

Oh, check that out. In a constant state of war for 32 of my 35 days back in CN. Not in anarchy, never in anarchy, standing tall above my combined adversaries since day one until present, and haven't needed a war chest to do it. Plus, I was tech trading while doing it. Who's doing what wrong? Hmm.

You don't have the slightest bit of a clue about what the $&@% you're talking about. How's that ADHD treating you btw?

Does the previous post answer that question? As for not knowing what I'm talking about, hey, look, Sally. I understand what it's like to be at the top.

I also don't really [i]care[/i] what I'm talking about. This game profits me nothing but a few moments of entertainment, and taking it seriously would very much subtract from that. So get over yourself and your pixel empire and just get some.

Edited by Nathan Halcyon

That makes three wet noodles attacking me now, according to gmail. At least you apparently understand the concept of staggering your opponents. I'm bored again!

Hey, Polaris. Send these guys some aid. A 3-1 advantage ain't enough for you guys. Bulk your babies up.

I've got nothing...

Across 2 alliances, with 16 potential nations who could attack me...

I've

Got

Nothing..

Nobody wants to [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=152155]play with me[/url] :(

That makes three wet noodles attacking me now, according to gmail. At least you apparently understand the concept of staggering your opponents. I'm bored again!

Hey, Polaris. Send these guys some aid. A 3-1 advantage ain't enough for you guys. Bulk your babies up.

Nobody cares

I've got nothing...

Across 2 alliances, with 16 potential nations who could attack me...

I've

Got

Nothing..

Nobody wants to play with me :(

170k huh? Might want to join our side and I can guarantee those slots will be filled with a few more in waiting! :ehm:

Nobody cares

Pretty much. 4k NS isn't exactly top priority.

I stand here as the proud representative for the Republic of Onivlac, where, since the founding of this nation, behind the sure shield of the New Polar Order, we have enjoyed and cherished freedom and self-government. Both with gratitude for the past and confidence in the future, we range ourselves without fear beside Polaris. Where she goes, we go. Where she stands, we stand. We are only a small and young nation, but we are one and all a band of brothers and we march forward with union of hearts and wills to a common destiny.

Hail Polaris!

Mihail the Just

First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Republic of Onivlac

tumblr_netelc9yum1qz5gamo1_400.jpg

{I may have stolen this speech from elsewhere}

Edited by Mihail the Just