4000 Nukes

Dajobo

Well he bragged about winning a few attacks the first day due to me having very little troops left deployed to attack him  in THIS thread and I only fired one nuke on him and have won all the battles before I nuked him so even without nukes he is getting his ass whooped contrary to his and and his buddies bragging on first attacks made by me...otherwise I wouldn't have posted a rebuttal... :war:

Sincerely,

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

Doom Squad Guerrilla Warlord

Good Stonewall14

I fully understand, I just think of you as better than that.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Stonewall14

I fully understand, I just think of you as better than that.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Right you are sir...o7 I was also forwarded logs from irc of the same mess that I suck and can't fight etc. You are correct though I should have let it go....o/

actually counting all the active wars SNX declared on NPO prior to the NG/NSO and I count 48 total... which is less than what CCC/TTK/LSF declared. It is also almost half of what was declared on SNX up to that point. (143 total wars with 48 being SNX on NPO and 95 being from NPO/Umb/SLCB/et al on SNX). So you were saying? Frankly, it looks like NPO did not need much help at all. I get CCC since I did forget they were allied to y'all but to state NPO needed more help on SNX is ridiculous.

I'm going off this, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124824-hershey-nascar-war-stats-powered-by-ri5/page-6

SNX on NPO - 113

CCC on NPO - 34

TTk on NPO - 50

LSF on NPO - 19

So...SNX has declared double of any of the 3 mentioned, and NG as already explained having a NAP with two of them, and the other being an ally of ours.  This is not including 300 wars have been declared by NPO on SNX, which takes up a lot of available nations in NPO that the likes of NG/NSO can help minimize, as NPO can handle the other 3 alliances currently not being countered.

I'm merely just refuting that NG did this solely to fight Polar.  NG picked SNX, Polar picked NG.  Polar had many alliances hitting a few of their allies to choose from..they're the ones that chose NG.  If Polar wants to believe that's the case, well that's their prerogative, but it's simply in their eyes. 

I'll be the wet blanket and admit our choice of NG and DS to counter was absolutely as political and making the best of poor options due to treaties as NG's place to enter.

Make no mistake neither NG or Polaris will take it easy on each other but the truth is we have both moved a long way passed wishing to fight each other.

I'm going off this, http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124824-hershey-nascar-war-stats-powered-by-ri5/page-6

SNX on NPO - 113

CCC on NPO - 34

TTk on NPO - 50

LSF on NPO - 19

So...SNX has declared double of any of the 3 mentioned, and NG as already explained having a NAP with two of them, and the other being an ally of ours.  This is not including 300 wars have been declared by NPO on SNX, which takes up a lot of available nations in NPO that the likes of NG/NSO can help minimize, as NPO can handle the other 3 alliances currently not being countered.

I'm merely just refuting that NG did this solely to fight Polar.  NG picked SNX, Polar picked NG.  Polar had many alliances hitting a few of their allies to choose from..they're the ones that chose NG.  If Polar wants to believe that's the case, well that's their prerogative, but it's simply in their eyes. 

If you go back and reread what I posted, several times I mentioned that it was the coalition's wishes, not NG's. While yes, I did state they had 3 other alliances to choose from, which an IRON member told me CCC was allied to IRON (so strike 1 of those 3) and then Stewie informed me of the NAPs with the other 2 (so strike the remaining 2). I apologize for my lack of treaty knowledge (I seriously hate looking at the treaty web...). 

Cool.

NG is one of the few Alliances in this game that, besides from  the glorious Polaris, also knows how to fight a war.

(Can't say the same about other Alliances currently fighting against us... specially ODN, who fight war almost as good as I dance tap).

Good Stonewall14

I am hardly best buds with Tywin but are you really cooing about doing more damage with your nukes to a non nuke capable nation that cannot fire back. I respect your abilities but down declaring and nuking and then beating your chest about the damge ratio is just a little below you.

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

Says the person that can only updeclare on 2 nations.   :blush:

Edited by CubaQuerida

Right you are sir...o7 I was also forwarded logs from irc of the same mess that I suck and can't fight etc. You are correct though I should have let it go....o/

I admit fighting three nuclear down-declares conventionally is never easy and it's hard to get attacks through but last night proved it wasn't impossible ;)

Cool.

NG is one of the few Alliances in this game that, besides from  the glorious Polaris, also knows how to fight a war.

(Can't say the same about other Alliances currently fighting against us... specially ODN, who fight war almost as good as I dance tap).

Confirmed. R&R doesn't know its head from its ass when it comes to fighting a war. :P

Cool.

Then you must be embarrassed because we're winning most of the wars we have against Polaris, offensively and defensively.

You have a bunch of low tier nukers fighting conventional nations like mine... but thats ok, I enjoy a good fight and keeping you off the meaningful mid-tier.

Regardless, we are still fighting, and we are still winning. We also specifically built that way, most weren't a mid tier nation that fell. We bought those wonders, and we saved the warchest we had/have.

Edited by Gh0s7

Regardless, we are still fighting, and we are still winning. We also specifically built that way, most weren't a mid tier nation that fell. We bought those wonders, and we saved the warchest we had/have.

You are still winning against what? You cannot destroy our low tier, you only revitalize it. You are training a fresh batch of shock troops.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You are still winning against what? You cannot destroy our low tier, you only revitalize it. You are training a fresh batch of shock troops.

Well no matter what people say about you Tywin one thing is always true you are consistent.

Of Polar's lower tier. Regardless of whether you consider the damage meaningful or not, the damage exists.

His point was that only NG could fight, and that obviously is not the case given most are out damaging Polar.

No hard to out damage us tbh, we are fighting a very defensive war, seriously outnumbered and out gunned.  There is no magic to this clicking thing that people do, you simply select the option and click.  I am glad you are having fun.  I am sure the tenth time you roll the same people for the same reason will be the one that makes you feel adequate.

No hard to out damage us tbh, we are fighting a very defensive war, seriously outnumbered and out gunned.  There is no magic to this clicking thing that people do, you simply select the option and click.  I am glad you are having fun.  I am sure the tenth time you roll the same people for the same reason will be the one that makes you feel adequate.

DS initially declared against Invicta, on our own, and were out numbered 2 to 1. Not the same odds, but we still out damaged them. Then Polar declared on us(We appreciate the compliment even if the only reason you hit us was to get more support from the DBDC haters), and we still kept fighting. And still out damaged all wars even before everyone else came in.