4000 Nukes

Dajobo

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

space-marines-1440x900-hd-wallpaper.png

FOR THE EMPEROR AND THE ONE TRUE ORDER!

We are the Order of Ivan,  Emperor Dajobo leads us from the Front!
The Men of the Emperor unwavering in strength and devotion
We charge into battle with song on our lips!

Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,
We are the Soldiers of the Old Order!
Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,
We are the Vanguard of the New Order!

Those who want to know the Order of Ivan, ask the ruins of the Unjust Path
Our scream until the day of gathering is there was no rightful Emperor but Ivan
We are Polar, the Order of Ivan, We carry our history high and mightily!

Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,
Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,

We are the victorious Order, and the whole world shall not change us!
We are Polar, the Order of Ivan and our blood will always boil!
We are Polar, the Order of Dajobo and our banners will never tremble!

Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,
Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,

Oh SNX, be proud for you are civilized and we will not abandon you!
The Emperor tells you the Order of Ivan shall never forget you,
We are Polar, the Order of Freedom, and our sergeants are ever Ready!

Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,
Ivan, Ivan!
Ivan, Ivan,

The Traitor Order has fallen to Chaos and vengefully serves our Enemy!
But we are the Order who carries the Banner of Ivan Moldavi's Leadership
We are Polar, the Order of Order, and our Soldiers never Die!

Just to let you know that is only oregano and not real weed you are smoking

Interesting choice of targets, but it is good to see Polaris on the field: that's were a fighter alliance like you belongs.

space-marines-1440x900-hd-wallpaper.png

If Polaris is the embodiment of a fascist, militaristic, theocratic, and xenophobic regime which has spent countless millennia in the attempt to eradicate other races, well...

I'm gonna take a stab here, having NG and friends hit SNX takes the pressure off NPO so they can focus on other alliances who have declared on them whom it doesn't make the most sense to counter.

Technically correct. The carnage on the battlefield however doesn't reflect the need for it.

Look, everybody knows the goal of this war and your coalition is not just to eliminate evil aftermath. Then it's logical one assumes moves are made to make things run according to a plan. And there's nothing wrong about that, I'm puzzled why everybody is so defensive when people bring that up.

Polaris, it's really funny for you and your associated chumps to continue carrying on like anyone is *actually* scared of you.

I remember you!  You're that Pacifican Emperor who left in disgrace after Polaris owned you.

Soup kitchen's that way ------>

Technically correct. The carnage on the battlefield however doesn't reflect the need for it.

Look, everybody knows the goal of this war and your coalition is not just to eliminate evil aftermath. Then it's logical one assumes moves are made to make things run according to a plan. And there's nothing wrong about that, I'm puzzled why everybody is so defensive when people bring that up.

Need or not is irrelevant, why should NPO take more damage than they need to when they have a fresh ally on the sidelines who can lighten the load. If this all has a knock on effect and someone else comes to party, well then lil' ol Reavers might get to party too.

It is all pretty obvious there is the usual game of treaty chess going on, I am shocked you can't see it happening both sides.

Come on, you has anything else for me, NpO? Only two assigned to me? Boring!

Your NS is ~4K, how many resources do you think we are going to waste on that? Common man!!!

Alright Doomed Squad (and of course NG, cause it's a global war and this is how we do it right? ;) ) let's dance!!!

o/Polaris

o/Allies

If Polaris is the embodiment of a fascist, militaristic, theocratic, and xenophobic regime which has spent countless millennia in the attempt to eradicate other races, well...

Actually Polaris is the type of alliance that would have Starfox101, Schattenmann, RandomInterrupt, AlmightyGrub, little ol' me and 2 other NONEs in it.

You say what you just said, yet  didn't think to proof read your own sentence structure? Your punctuation sucks. English is not your first language, is it? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, here.

That said, this is so much better than sitting on IRC while those chumps in BORIN, I mean, err, IRON, puss about and refuse to engage under anything but the most favorable of conditions.

Come on, you has anything else for me, NpO? Only two assigned to me? Boring!

I actually liked you and think you could have made a great member.

Shame.

As a matter of fact, mine was a shot to Tywin's bad attempts at propaganda :P

That's what his troops look like. Mine have been killed over and over many times, so they look more like this:

Zombie_War.jpg

At this point, they enjoy being nuked. They get a charge out of it. And they sure love it when enemy soldiers come in to our territory. We always need more parts.

They didn't so much let us as we said "hey, a losing war, we know how to fight one of those and make it such a disturbingly frustrating experience for the winners they wish they'd never bothered" and just joined.

It was the will of elesef