4000 Nukes

Dajobo

I've got nothing...

Across 2 alliances, with 16 potential nations who could attack me...

I've

Got

Nothing..

Nobody wants to play with me :(

Welcome to my world, swap the 16 & 2. Edited by CubaQuerida

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh, nobody cares. Okay. Time to go find a means of suicide.

You're a cheery fellow, and I hope you mean pixels, because yes, they shall burn brightly :D

[ps - an in-character post might seem out of place in this forum :huh: , but even if it added nothing, it still is a billion times more worthwhile than your little 'contribution' to the discussion]

Edited by Mihail the Just

I had a feeling LSF/SWF entering on an ODP would be the straw that broke the old narrative.  SNX is letting micros enter on an ODP but, not Polar on a MDP was not going to sell.  Now people will forget the attacking a few tech dealers and SNX would not let us enter nonsense and get to warring.  Time to create the new narrative Polar.  Good luck.  

They didn't so much let us as we said "hey, a losing war, we know how to fight one of those and make it such a disturbingly frustrating experience for the winners they wish they'd never bothered" and just joined.

I stand here as the proud representative for the Republic of Onivlac, where, since the founding of this nation, behind the sure shield of the New Polar Order, we have enjoyed and cherished freedom and self-government. Both with gratitude for the past and confidence in the future, we range ourselves without fear beside Polaris. Where she goes, we go. Where she stands, we stand. We are only a small and young nation, but we are one and all a band of brothers and we march forward with union of hearts and wills to a common destiny.

Hail Polaris!

Mihail the Just

First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Republic of Onivlac

tumblr_netelc9yum1qz5gamo1_400.jpg

{I may have stolen this speech from elsewhere}

Now there's a real CB... PLAGERISM! And to think that Tywin would condone plagerism over lulzism is rather hilarious.

Now there's a real CB... PLAGERISM! And to think that Tywin would condone plagerism over lulzism is rather hilarious.

Technically not plagiarism when you cite the source. I have no idea whether it qualifies as plagerism though ;)

Oh, and I don't run things past Tywin before posting, so it does not carry his significant weight of approval either...

Got anything useful to say?

Technically not plagiarism when you cite the source. I have no idea whether it qualifies as plagerism though ;)

Oh, and I don't run things past Tywin before posting, so it does not carry his significant weight of approval either...

Got anything useful to say?

Good Luck Mihail, have fun :)

Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more. Edited by Stewie

I've got nothing...

Across 2 alliances, with 16 potential nations who could attack me...

I've

Got

Nothing..

Nobody wants to play with me :(

I mean, you guys have beaten up the Polar sphere upper tier for the past three wars, if you'd fight someone else for once perhaps they'd be able to recover one.

I for one am shocked that Polar would bandwagon in against alliances half its size which are already engaged against alliances twice their size.

I'm sure there's a fair bit of irony in that statement :)

Doomsquad I'm sure everybody agrees deserves to take extra heat. For the way they decalred without CB on an alliance that did nothing to deserve it. They dragged in a whole bunch of allies, it is fair towards those allies that the instigators take more than their share of the heat. NpO settled that for you guys.

And NG, they knew very well they didn't come in just to fight an alliance that already was on the ground. They knew what their role is, and they now can play that role.

I mean, you guys have beaten up the Polar sphere upper tier for the past three wars, if you'd fight someone else for once perhaps they'd be able to recover one.

Who's fault was that? 2 of those wars were us being aggressively attacked and rolled by them in a dogpile.... And Polar DOES have an upper tier... They're just not using it. They have 9 nations IN WAR MODE, who could engage, but none of them did in the initial blitz.

I'm sure there's a fair bit of irony in that statement :)

Doomsquad I'm sure everybody agrees deserves to take extra heat. For the way they decalred without CB on an alliance that did nothing to deserve it. They dragged in a whole bunch of allies, it is fair towards those allies that the instigators take more than their share of the heat. NpO settled that for you guys.

And NG, they knew very well they didn't come in just to fight an alliance that already was on the ground. They knew what their role is, and they now can play that role.

Please enlighten me. What role are we playing?

We came in to support our allies in DoomSquad and New Pacific Order so they could focus their energies elsewhere. DS on Invicta and NPO to ensure that our friends elsewhere didn't have the unfortunateness of being pulled between the two sides. If that means we become Polar's punching bag for the 2nd time in 3 wars, then so be it. It's not the war we wanted to fight, but it is the war we shall fight regardless. Edited by Stewie

Perhaps nations should head over to a neutral to recover ;)

Perhaps nations should head over to a neutral to recover ;)

Only reason I am still not at a neutral is because of Tito's death and the leadership vacuum left in MoD. That vacuum has been filled by bringing up fresh blood through Krihelion (Unkajo), Duderonomy & the return of Banslam.

One day I intend to return to a neutral and retire from CN activity & let my nation grow old.

Only reason I am still not at a neutral is because of Tito's death and the leadership vacuum left in MoD. That vacuum has been filled by bringing up fresh blood through Krihelion (Unkajo), Duderonomy & the return of Banslam.

One day I intend to return to a neutral and retire from CN activity & let my nation grow old.

Goddamn it Stewie, you'll never retire bringing people like Unkajo through

Edited by The Pansy

All these delicious tears, frozen to the ground.  They'll be staying frozen because nuclear winter's coming.  You'll be begging for global warming, but the climate's actually going the other way, and the snow will be radioactive.

o/ Polaris

o/ WAR

Please enlighten me. What role are we playing?

We came in to support our allies in DoomSquad and New Pacific Order so they could focus their energies elsewhere. DS on Invicta and NPO to ensure that our friends elsewhere didn't have the unfortunateness of being pulled between the two sides. If that means we become Polar's punching bag for the 2nd time in 3 wars, then so be it. It's not the war we wanted to fight, but it is the war we shall fight regardless.

I'm not involved in your planning, so I can only guess what your role exactly is.

I see the facts: you joined a war on an alliance that already was massively overpowered in a coalition that already is massively winning. I think that stretches the term 'support'. Technically, indeed you came in support.

Perhaps I'm a bit paranoid, but as an observer, I would think the planners did not request your 'support' just to finish off aftermath.

I'm not involved in your planning, so I can only guess what your role exactly is.

I see the facts: you joined a war on an alliance that already was massively overpowered in a coalition that already is massively winning. I think that stretches the term 'support'. Technically, indeed you came in support.

Perhaps I'm a bit paranoid, but as an observer, I would think the planners did not request your 'support' just to finish off aftermath.

I'm gonna take a stab here, having NG and friends hit SNX takes the pressure off NPO so they can focus on other alliances who have declared on them whom it doesn't make the most sense to counter.