4000 Nukes

Dajobo

Looked worse and worse, to whom? There is no neutral side to impress, and everyone already involved in the war or waiting knew Polar was coming. Stuff in CN is decided amazingly early, I'm surprised you still haven't learned this and still assume there is a massive peanut gallery watching and judging all of our moves.

Just because the outcome of the war is, quite likely, already decided does not mean that what alliances do in it does not matter.  I can think of no better indication on an alliance's nature then their actions when things heat up, and no better indicator on the true character of an alliance leader than how they act during a war, particularly when the chips are down.

The world is watching, I know I am, anyway.

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the previous post answer that question? As for not knowing what I'm talking about, hey, look, Sally. I understand what it's like to be at the top.

I also don't really care what I'm talking about. This game profits me nothing but a few moments of entertainment, and taking it seriously would very much subtract from that. So get over yourself and your pixel empire and just get some.

So that's your excuse to run off and act like a dick? We've shown you only kindness, sir.

Good luck out there.

Polaris, it's really funny for you and your associated chumps to continue carrying on like anyone is *actually* scared of you.

Scared enough to attack Invicta.  We had our differences, but at least Brehon, TRON, and the AI tri were down to head on attack GOONS under my plan and then Umbrella when it came down to it.

I'm out of range of Schatt, Tywin, and Walford. There goes my chance of hitting someone I actually like. :(

Don't worry, if we do this right we'll all be the same NS in time :)

Finally Polaris has come back to the battlefield.

Welcome to the fight Polaris.

Actually Polaris is the type of alliance that would have Starfox101, Schattenmann, RandomInterrupt, AlmightyGrub, little ol' me and 2 other NONEs in it.

I remember when you railed against joining an alliance and were the hero of None.  What happened?

Just because the outcome of the war is, quite likely, already decided does not mean that what alliances do in it does not matter.  I can think of no better indication on an alliance's nature then their actions when things heat up, and no better indicator on the true character of an alliance leader than how they act during a war, particularly when the chips are down.

The world is watching, I know I am, anyway.

Come on, Sardonic, we're talking 2 weeks in a war that's going to last 7 months.  No one seriously believed that Polaris was going to flake.

Now the same morons are talking about 9 nations in PM out of 300.  We all know better.

edit: Breaking news, now an astounding 10 nations in PM.

Very proud that a Justitian is #1 in Polaris damage dealt.

Edited by Schattenmann

Come on, Sardonic, we're talking 2 weeks in a war that's going to last 7 months.  No one seriously believed that Polaris was going to flake.

Now the same morons are talking about 9 nations in PM out of 300.  We all know better.

edit: Breaking news, now an astounding 10 nations in PM.

Very proud that a Justitian is #1 in Polaris damage dealt.

My apologies, I wasn't actually pointing my comment at NpO.  I take no issue with NpO's strategy (though I question the enforceability of the whole DBDC embargo thing).  Just pointing out to Starfox that there are stakes in war beyond who wins or who loses.  In my experience, people's opinions on alliances are made or broken during war.

I'm gonna have to see your math on the whole 7 months thing though.  Unless there's a massively surprising shift in both coalitions I don't see any hang ups prolonging the war to anything near that length.  Though given the slow build up of this war, it might be 7 months until it fully expands, heh.

I've always found "losing" wars to be the most fun. Vox Populi was a losing war right?

To compare this to Karma and Vox is just pathetic no one will ever get to the level of damage that war did because CN's a third the size of what it was then and yet we still can't seem to get beyond pre-Karma issues really this line of propaganda is extremely stale.

To compare this to Karma and Vox is just pathetic no one will ever get to the level of damage that war did because CN's a third the size of what it was then and yet we still can't seem to get beyond pre-Karma issues really this line of propaganda is extremely stale.

Holy mother of run on sentences. I ran out of breath just reading that.

Finally Polaris has come back to the battlefield.

Welcome to the fight Polaris.

I remember when you railed against joining an alliance and were the hero of None.  What happened?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=16414

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=24024

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/110097-why-i-joined-polaris/

My apologies, I wasn't actually pointing my comment at NpO.  I take no issue with NpO's strategy (though I question the enforceability of the whole DBDC embargo thing).  Just pointing out to Starfox that there are stakes in war beyond who wins or who loses.  In my experience, people's opinions on alliances are made or broken during war.

I'm gonna have to see your math on the whole 7 months thing though.  Unless there's a massively surprising shift in both coalitions I don't see any hang ups prolonging the war to anything near that length.  Though given the slow build up of this war, it might be 7 months until it fully expands, heh.

Good point, I totally agree.  

And as much as both sides prior to a war always trump up their rhetoric, I for one will focus on speaking through my actions (and my snide remarks from particular blowhards like Big Ego and pretty much anyone with the word "Big" in their name).  

If we come out of this with everyone knowing we are still formidable, I'm happy with that.  If we win, I'm thrilled with that.  If we lose, I'll keep on keeping on.  I just want folks to know that Polaris never goes away, and is always rising (even when our NS is falling).

Edited by Orville Reginbacher

And as much as both sides prior to a war always trump up their rhetoric, I for one will focus on speaking through my actions (and my snide remarks from particular blowhards like Big Ego and pretty much anyone with the word "Big" in their name).

Orville now knows who I am and dislikes me. My ego just got a littler bigger. ^_~

I know NG had no interest in fighting Polar, but hey, everybody likes to exchange nukes when they're at it, have fun clean fight guys. 

Yeah I don't buy this. They came in on a defense clause over a single nation, hitting a direct ally of Polaris. I mean, was there any other outcome they wanted here? A free shot on SNX?

Actually Polaris is the type of alliance that would have Starfox101, Schattenmann, RandomInterrupt, AlmightyGrub, little ol' me and 2 other NONEs in it.

Sounds awesome - can I join?

Only reason I am still not at a neutral is because of Tito's death and the leadership vacuum left in MoD. That vacuum has been filled by bringing up fresh blood through Krihelion (Unkajo), Duderonomy & the return of Banslam.

One day I intend to return to a neutral and retire from CN activity & let my nation grow old.

You were in a neutral for like what, 3 months? You also spent the entire time spouting pro-NG stuff and railing against Polar. Weren't you another one who said they were quitting with BF1? Don't buy this either.

Yeah I don't buy this. They came in on a defense clause over a single nation, hitting a direct ally of Polaris. I mean, was there any other outcome they wanted here? A free shot on SNX?

You don't buy that NPO asked for our assistance?  You want me to show you logs? 

I'm sure you just want to continue your hate for NG and that's your call bro.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

To assist their ally in NPO, who clearly needed the support as they were fighting several alliances alone, including SNX (the largest of the group)?

Clearly a move to fight Polaris, you are right.

Edited by Bob

You don't buy that NPO asked for our assistance?  You want me to show you logs? 

I'm sure you just want to continue your hate for NG and that's your call bro.

NPO - the same alliance who came in with no CB on SNX? Under no condition were you forced to come in. Especially considering all the rhetoric coming from the NPO camp about how easy they have it here. NG could very well have also hit one of the Aftermath alliances not aligned with Polar who actually attacked Pacifica, rather than the opposite. If you truly did not want a fight with Polar - reasonable accommodation would have been made. Yet, we all knew it was inevitable.

To assist their ally in NPO, who clearly needed the support as they were fighting several alliances alone, including SNX (the largest of the group)?

At no point was NPO ever fighting SNX alone.

Edited by Starfox101

You mean the same alliance who has DS/INT/UMB/DBDC already on SNX and DS/Kash/tJL on Invicta and AI/Kash/tJL/TLR on NADC and DoD/Sengoku on TSC and ODN on UPN and from Umb on SWF? I mean CCC/TTK/LSF have no one hitting them except for NPO. So whose fault is it that NPO is fighting 3 alliances alone? Because yeah, does not look like they are fighting several (3 equals a few not several) and they are definitely not fighting SNX alone. So yes, it could be quite easy to deduce that this move was clearly done to draw in Polaris. Whether NG/NSO actually wanted to fight NpO is a different matter but almost irrelevant since that is precisely what it was meant to do. 

If this were for support of NPO, again having NG/NSO hit CCC/TTK/LSF would have been a much better route. 

You mean the same alliance who has DS/INT/UMB/DBDC already on SNX and DS/Kash/tJL on Invicta and AI/Kash/tJL/TLR on NADC and DoD/Sengoku on TSC and ODN on UPN and from Umb on SWF? I mean CCC/TTK/LSF have no one hitting them except for NPO. So whose fault is it that NPO is fighting 3 alliances alone? Because yeah, does not look like they are fighting several (3 equals a few not several) and they are definitely not fighting SNX alone. So yes, it could be quite easy to deduce that this move was clearly done to draw in Polaris. Whether NG/NSO actually wanted to fight NpO is a different matter but almost irrelevant since that is precisely what it was meant to do. 

If this were for support of NPO, again having NG/NSO hit CCC/TTK/LSF would have been a much better route. 

Maybe...just maybe...NPO can handle the 60 or so wars that the 3 of the mentioned alliances have actually declared on them combined...pretty much 1/2 the attacks SNX has declared on NPO.  And hey..maybe NG didn't want to hit CCC whose an ally of IRON.  Purely speculation though

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Uh yah U C I had not cared. Big difference there, chump.

Oh, check that out. In a constant state of war for 32 of my 35 days back in CN. Not in anarchy, never in anarchy, standing tall above my combined adversaries since day one until present, and haven't needed a war chest to do it. Plus, I was tech trading while doing it. Who's doing what wrong? Hmm.

So what you're saying is that your parents are related then. Good to know and makes sense. 

And you're doing it all wrong. Let me point out the mistakes you made for you, bud. First of all, you didn't understand my post. Secondly, that thing you're pretending to be is pathetic. You been in CN for 35 days fighting the whole time without a war chest yet you take aid for tech deals which would pretty much be the biggest WC at that level. So glad you're a fearless warrior of unmatched capabilities fighting new nations who have no idea what they are doing with next to no money while you accept aid. 

Give your head a shake kiddo no one cares about the size of epenis.