Umbrella Arrogance Once Again

Derwood1

Good read.

Can you confirm this is a real c/p from your forums? >.>

Edit: Also, has anyone in the other coalition not taken a public dump on Valhalla at this point?

Edit x 2:  Obligatory pun about Umbrella leaking 

Edited by berbers

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish all our forums could be filled with rainbows, butterfly's and members without opinions like NG's.

Hey that's exactly how our forums are like! You don't know how it's sexy until you try it...

awesome-candy-glossy-rainbow-lips-1.jpg

Sexy-Tattoos-Butterfly-Tattoo_large_larg

(OK maybe we occasionally have some NGesque opinion on specific topics, but who not?)

Honestly whenever I see alliances (or people) actually discuss things, and esp when they're in a "everyone is trash" sort of mood it puts a smile on my face.

Any alliance trying to put a viceroy on another might immediately become my favorite.

I just wish all our forums could be filled with rainbows, butterfly's and members without opinions like NG's.

The raging butthurt eminating from the ex-deinos corner is still beyond delicious.

VE: At times Goldie is exasperating and it would be nice if we could just force them to ALWAYS be on the same page as us.

As a high-ranking member of The VE Boat Club, I can confidently say that my fellow members would be more angered if they'd said that he was submissive and going along with everything.  Goldie having his own style and ideas isn't the worst thing in the world (no awful, unoriginal cheap shots in response to this, please).

The raging butthurt eminating from the ex-deinos corner is still beyond delicious.

doubt gloin even cares as I hardly hear him mention NG, neither from any ex deinos on our forum.

If anything, the butthurt that's flowing comes from you lads, from stevie b crying after big bad methax created havoc with the sanctions, to durrwood wanting the attention by providing quality would read again leaks. 

But please, I hope your membership carries on entertaining us, next time give us a heads up so we can say much worse and ensure you lads post it. 

otherwise 10/10 would read again

Edited by Amossio

I can only report it as I get it....rest assured it is current and accurate.  

I can just post some more inflammatory opinions RE: alliances I think are terrible on the OWF so you can save yourself the hassle, because vague opinions are all you've really 'leaked' here(vague opinions and arrogance that the planet has been aware of for sometime, if I recall it was one of the reasons people wanted us rolled last time) I was in PB too and I could probably dig up logs where NG arrogance is far more pronounced but I won't because a) trawling logs is tedious and b) it changes nothing because -like these leaks of yours- that's just like, your opinion man. 

All you're doing is continuing to grind the same axe you've been grinding for years and yet you've failed to use it to actually hurt us. Good work durrrwood.

Not surprising, Umbrella is a diverse alliance with more opinions than alliance members. Many of them used to talk !@#$ about MK all the time, those were some great discussions to read.

Even better to read on the MK forums.

Is this really the best you can do on Umbrella arrogance?  Either you aren't trying hard enough or we aren't being arrogant enough.  I'm not sure which.

Eitherway, if you really wanted to rustle some feathers you'd try leaking some SBSC material instead.  Just a friendly recommendations. <3