Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

Mh3N1rm.jpg

Cyber Nations once again finds itself embroiled in turmoil and conflict, a story whose narrative is only developing. This is no secret. Kashmir will not attempt to impose its morals on other parties, our responsibility is to ourselves and ourselves alone to do what we feel is justifiable and in the best interests of the Kashmiri Co-Prosperity Sphere.

Kaskus - having lately beaten its war drums to the tunes of both NSO and Kashmir itself - has seen fit to declare war upon Shangri La. I will neither assert nor dispute their stated justification. Their actions though have diminished their target's ability to assist NSO, a party to the KCS and an alliance we hold dear. NSO indirectly suffers as a result.

Pursuant to the destiny afforded us by the rock gods we do hereby declare war on Kaskus.

Pursuant to a gentleman's agreement we hold with NSO we do also hereby declare war on TOP.

NSO, tonight we ride.

Funny_Pictures_random-lol_15932.gif

emot-weed.gif
Swan_Song.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We, loyal sons of Kashmir, having forged our brotherhood in times of peace, now march irrevokably to war. We do this, not out of hate, but loyalty to our friends and in keeping with our beliefs. Indeed, we and our foes now fight together against an enemy; the enemy of all warriors, Fear. Who can hate the foe? He gives us our opportunity to show excellence in battle and mercy in conquest. Together, Kaskus, our mutual honors show and burnish bright our names. And now, as Sarpedon said to Glaucus before the ramparts at Troy: "Let us go forward to battle, or forever surrender glory to others."

Yes. Finally. Gentle dudes of Kashmir - it is my greatest honor to bear a torch that leads us into war. It is my greatest privilege to serve you.

Kaskus - I have long hated you. You've never been anything but despicable in my eyes. Your actions with Joland the last few days and negotiations resulting from said actions make me sick to my stomach. Your spying against Kashmir makes me indignant. I shall enjoy feasting on your entrails. Rot in hell.

Kashmir Ascends, bitches.

Edited by Letterkenny

We, loyal sons of Kashmir, having forged our brotherhood in times of peace, now march irrevokably to war. We do this, not out of hate, but loyalty to our friends and in keeping with our beliefs. Indeed, we and our foes now fight together against an enemy; the enemy of all warriors, Fear. Who can hate the foe? He gives us our opportunity to show excellence in battle and mercy in conquest. Together, Kaskus, our mutual honors show and burnish bright our names. And now, as Sarpedon said to Glaucus before the ramparts at Troy: "Let us go forward to battle, or forever surrender glory to others."

Yes. Finally. Gentle dudes of Kashmir - it is my greatest honor to bear a torch that leads us into war. It is my greatest privilege to serve you.

Kaskus - I have long hated you. You've never been anything but despicable in my eyes. Your actions with Joland the last few days and negotiations resulting from said actions make me sick to my stomach. Your spying against Kashmir makes me indignant. I shall enjoy feasting on your entrails. Rot in hell.

Kashmir Ascends, bitches.

I believe, in the parlance of the literate, these are referred to as "bookends".  One second separates them, but miles between them.  Perhaps this is the light and shade that Jimmy spoke of.