Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashmir hasn't been posting a lot since SRA and TOP backhanded that ass haha. Also yolo when are you coming out of peace mode?

Yeah been busy getting the place ready for company, we are gonna PAR-TAY!  Yolo's getting ice and salty snacks, be back soon.

I had to read over that sig a couple of times to get the joke.

Omg irrelevant sounds like elephant! LOL!!

I really hope there's some hidden meaning behind it and you guys just don't have the balls to come out with it on the forums. It's just really not funny. Edited by Rotavele

I really hope there's some hidden meaning behind it and you guys just don't have the balls to come out with it on the forums. It's just really not funny.

Balls not at issue, you just had to be there

I really hope there's some hidden meaning behind it and you guys just don't have the balls to come out with it on the forums. It's just really not funny.

Or it could just be that there's not much more to contribute to this thread, which is already clogged up with your shitposting.