Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda have a thing for Kashmir so I wish them luck against Kaskus. I especially like Hakai. 

But I have to boo a little too because I'm finding out that TOP are rad. Still, Hakai is awesome. 

We all find MW totally irresistible too ya dawg. And hey it's nothing personal, just business

Haha pretty good I must admit.

Come get some if you want.  :ehm:

Sink to my level and I'll give you everything your heart desires.

Indeed, indeed.

Drag out Kaskus good and long Kushmir, we'll be back down in their range soon enough.

sw.gif

It will be done.

We love you Siths o/

Edited by Letterkenny

Semiannual Reminder:

Spam
Spam is defined as creating posts or topics containing only contentless material of any kind. Users found spamming will receive a warning. Examples include (but are in no way limited to) posts containing nothing but smilies, "+1", "QFT", "this" any other one/few-word contentless combination, joke threads, or posts containing quotes and anything that counts as spam by itself. Adding words to a post with the express intent of avoiding a spam warn will result in a warning. These posts and other similar contributions have no substance and hence are considered spam. Posts containing only images are considered spam, even if the images contain text.

NSO and Kashmir on one side and TOP and Kaskus on the other?  I don't like any of you so this war is win win.  Good luck to both sides in destroying each other.  

This is why you have no date. :P 

You make me blush  :wub:

Ooh I'm all giddy inside. 

NSO and Kashmir on one side and TOP and Kaskus on the other?  I don't like any of you so this war is win win.  Good luck to both sides in destroying each other.  

I don't pretend to know why you don't like Kashmir, nor do I really care... HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE A FREE AGENT? Join Kashmir, you get to war at least two of those alliances you don't like.

(Thanks for the well wishes, may you suck my lemon.)

Look the way I see it: 

- TOP is in peace mode; can't attack them.

- Kaskus has no defensive slots, can't attack us.

- NSO has no defensive slots, can't attack them.

=> You must declare on Kashmir. Best way to do that, join Kaskus. We only require you eat cat food, not dog food.

I believe, in the parlance of the literate, these are referred to as "bookends".  One second separates them, but miles between them.  Perhaps this is the light and shade that Jimmy spoke of.

The motivation that fuels me and the values I use as strength to send men to die is not the same as what motivates another. What matters is not the reason, but the cause. Margrave is one of the honorable men I know on this Planet Bob. He fights with dignity. I fight with a grudge and with hate. We're united nonetheless, and we shall ascend nonetheless.