Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow someone got their panties in a twist now didnt they.

Good luck clawing for attention Rota.

You tried to use the "Don't talk about it be about it." I showed you that you were wrong. Now you can't accept being wrong and join the bandwagon of "Omg I h8 rotavele u r so evil." I am, and yes I will win. Fortuna Fortes Juvat.

Rotavele the amount of attention you crave is pathetic, from claiming you were quitting to get some sort of solace from people who just felt obligated to say goobye to trolling an alliance war by mentioning the two sub10k NS wars you had. You spent hundreds of millions to do maybe 25million dollars worth of damage, it is irrelevant. You've successfully alienated so many people that I cringe when you agree with me or anything any of my allies have done. 

The thing is, you're not a bad person, so people will come talk to you, but that doesn't mean your posting is wanted or endorsed by them. They just ignore it so your feelings aren't hurt. 

Yeah umm... I'm leaving the game shortly post war... I have no one left to destroy here. I've already won and began two global wars in my time here. I definitely am craving attention from a dead world of nations. I have all the attention I need in another world. Why in the hell would I want attention here? Actually a better statement...

If I wanted attention read the past few pages, now you all come in groves and say the same thing "You want attention Rotavele..." And what not. Well, If I wanted attention then I still win because now there are many of you on this thread talking directly to me. That's plenty of attention. All I do is win, ain't that the reason that your really mad?

tl;dr if I wanted attention, thank you guys for giving me so much of it on this thread alone. It's nice to see you all jump up when I need something and provide it for me in abundance. You all have served me nicely and now you are dismissed. I will let you know when I need more, my pawns. :wub:

All hail Rotavele. Heehee :) Edited by Rotavele

So first, Javahouse League.  But only for the top two Red Asses.

Then it was for "The Top Tier" of the Red Asses, who weren't getting any action.

Then it was Javahouse on Red Asses of ANY tier.

And now another alliance gets called in?!!!  (Hello newcomer -- a DoW would have been nice.)

I guess I'm flattered.  LPH tonight, then? :P

Then it was for "The Top Tier" of the Red Asses, who weren't getting any action.

And now another alliance gets called in?!!!  (Hello newcomer -- a DoW would have been nice.)

LPH did something? holy -

Complaining about the manner in which you got war? Never thought I'd see the day.

[But no, no LPH. As far as I can ascertain they're all but functionally dead.]

I think the SL coalition is did organizing themselves. Communicate better kids. Kaskus and SRA need to know who we need to roll.

We're only responsible for bringing you war. It's up to you guys to keep track of it all. ;)

[I think the declaration you're looking for is in the other thread.]

I literally have no idea what this is in reference to. Riot Society declared war at the same time as us, as members of the KCP. Javahouse entered later on Legion and SRA as members of the KCP and now have been declared on by Kaskus.

Ah, yes. Javahouse's allies. You guys didn't seem to mind when Riot Society did the same thing. Hardly un-kosher.

I think Sandwich Confederation were meant to be added in the OP but were forgotten.

Overall, though, there has been an increasing trend to just DoW in the middle of a thread.  I do think that is un-kosher -- I would argue that there is no more important OWF announcement than a DoW.  They belong in their own thread.  Very few threads do I read anything but the OP, and I think others are the same.  Oddly enough, people NEVER announce their new government or celebrate their birthday in the middle of a thread.

I think Sandwich Confederation were meant to be added in the OP but were forgotten.

Overall, though, there has been an increasing trend to just DoW in the middle of a thread.  I do think that is un-kosher -- I would argue that there is no more important OWF announcement than a DoW.  They belong in their own thread.  Very few threads do I read anything but the OP, and I think others are the same.  Oddly enough, people NEVER announce their new government or celebrate their birthday in the middle of a thread.

I would argue that DoWs are a courtesy. If it's un kosher to you, tough nuts.

So for the record it's:

Java
Kashmir
Riot society
Shang
LSF
UCR
SC
SWF
RIA

Right?

Congrats on keeping all this chaos straight. There are war map threads, you know.

I would argue that DoWs are a courtesy. If it's un kosher to you, tough nuts.

A courtesy like listing your treaties and announcing them are a courtesy. Such FA conventions serve the purpose of letting alliances know where they stand.  Law and order, Letterkenny -- It's what separates us from the animals.

A courtesy like listing your treaties and announcing them are a courtesy. Such FA conventions serve the purpose of letting alliances know where they stand.  Law and order, Letterkenny -- It's what separates us from the animals.

I'm not a simpleton, I understand the purpose of such courtesies, but they are courtesies nonetheless. We didn't announce the removal of a party from the KCP, nor our newest addition. The insanity.

Law and order all too often represent traditions of the powerful and corrupt, and often go against the principles they claim to represent, but that's for a different thread.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.

I would have declared on their behalf but they're a sovereign alliance too. They're not very active in these parts, sadly, but I didn't think it'd be right to speak for them.

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.

We've got everything you want, honey, we know the names.