Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The massive Kashmir invasion force rises to 6 nations. #OhSnapWereBlingingNow

Go get em little buddy. You can do it if you believe in yourself.

Did you know you can improve your posting by tying a plastic bag over your head?

NSO and Kashmir on one side and TOP and Kaskus on the other?  I don't like any of you so this war is win win.  Good luck to both sides in destroying each other.  

When the day comes, Sir, that your opining seems relevant at all, Ozymandias, I will certainly be the first to inform you.  

The massive Kashmir invasion force rises to 6 nations. #OhSnapWereBlingingNow

Go get em little buddy. You can do it if you believe in yourself.

Yeah we were smoking in the back of the van and scrounging for gas money but now we're rolling

tumblr_maodma7pvr1qcbojfo1_250.gif

tumblr_maodma7pvr1qcbojfo2_250.gif

There are those who watch the Olympics for the sprints.  Myself I favor the marathon.  The journey is long, the effort sustained, not a flash in the pan with no need of consideration and deliberation.

Just as in the marathon, wars are won not by the quick start but by the sustained grinding down of others.

Wanna go out like a rabbit?  Fine, have fun with that for a while.  I'ma reel you in though and show you my heels all the way to glory.