Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were too busy not screaming for attention in dead threads and going about our lives per usual.

Yes, the massive gains I get from attention are astounding. All hail Rotavele.

Would you do the world a favour and shut up.

I rather like Kashmir, and they generally have something constructive to say.

Citations are needed here.

Yes, the massive gains I get from attention are astounding. All hail Rotavele.

Citations are needed here.

cnkashmir.com

A clean, well-lit place for free exchange of ideas in a pluralistic environment!  Free dream interpretations to the first several new customers!

Come for the rope, stay for the patchouli

cnkashmir.com

A clean, well-lit place for free exchange of ideas in a pluralistic environment!  Free dream interpretations to the first several new customers!

Come for the rope, stay for the patchouli

They speak the truth the forum is very well lit warm and inviting.

I rather like Kashmir, and they generally have something constructive to say.

No FlogYou, he’s right. Granted discussion on our declarations had come to a standstill – there’s so much left to discuss, amongst ourselves and publicly no less – we should’ve kept posting. Only then would our war effort have been vindicated. They’re interconnected after all!

Rotavele, you’re a nitwit.

Baking a roadkill Pizza! anyone want some?  I know not relevant, but most of this is not.

You May now resume the killing, with a stomach full of opossum 

Oh yea  Riddle  "How do you eat a Pink Elephant?

answer below

One bite at a time

Edited by LordBitburg

Trying too hard.

If you feel so strongly about this you could always bring your [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=508447]MASSIVE[/url] nation into this mix you know. Words are cheap on this OWF, show me some action.

I rather like Kashmir, and they generally have something constructive to say.

See every post from the guy below before saying that please.

Or it could just be that there's not much more to contribute to this thread, which is already clogged up with your shitposting.

Kashmir is a shit alliance. Anyone who are in it or use to be in it should be spanked

:awesome:

While i only had a few exchanges with the Kush guys before this I fully expected this war to be a troll fest filled with a$$ hats. What i have come to find is Kashmir are actually pretty cool guys (even if they needed to call for help against a 10 man micro((no i will not let that gem go)) and have been fun to war so far. They even supplied me with the fule to post awful propaganda pics in every thread we are in together.

kushfear.png

edited for poor spelling

Edited by Xanth

Kashmir hasn't been posting a lot since SRA and TOP backhanded that ass haha. Also yolo when are you coming out of peace mode?

We have other stuff to do sometimes lolol. Still, I think one of our greatest successes as an alliance is how angry we make you. Too funny.

While i only had a few exchanges with the Kush guys before this I fully expected this war to be a troll fest filled with a$$ hats. What i have come to find is Kashmir are actually pretty cool guys

You're not the first to judge us without knowing us, but I see we're going to need to step things up if you're starting to think we're cool. We're not, we're a bunch of a$$ hats

If you feel so strongly about this you could always bring your MASSIVE nation into this mix you know. Words are cheap on this OWF, show me some action.

Check my war screen. Wisdom isn't one of your strong suits. I was rolling Kashmir before it was cool and still did 2x the damage to yolo and hakai when it was 6 on 1. There's your action.

It's also kind of sad to see you trying so hard to make a "friends out of a bad situation" kind of ordeal with Kashmir, it shows your weak. It's also sad to see your loyalty failing and you turning on your own side. Intelligence and thinking out situations isn't one of your strong suits I see. It's pathetic and now that your turning on your own side, that shows where your loyalty resides. Hopefully those reading these boards will take note of this and recall it when/if you ever apply to their alliance(s). Edited by Rotavele

Check my war screen. Wisdom isn't one of your strong suits. I was rolling Kashmir before it was cool and still did 2x the damage to yolo and hakai when it was 6 on 1. There's your action.

It's also kind of sad to see you trying so hard to make a "friends out of a bad situation" kind of ordeal with Kashmir, it shows your weak. It's also sad to see your loyalty failing and you turning on your own side. Intelligence and thinking out situations isn't one of your strong suits I see. It's pathetic and now that your turning on your own side, that shows where your loyalty resides. Hopefully those reading these boards will take note of this and recall it when/if you ever apply to their alliance(s).

Aren't you normally correcting other people's grammar? Come awn now.

wow someone got their panties in a twist now didnt they.

Good luck clawing for attention Rota.

The two things he does best

Rotavele the amount of attention you crave is pathetic, from claiming you were quitting to get some sort of solace from people who just felt obligated to say goobye to trolling an alliance war by mentioning the two sub10k NS wars you had. You spent hundreds of millions to do maybe 25million dollars worth of damage, it is irrelevant. You've successfully alienated so many people that I cringe when you agree with me or anything any of my allies have done. 

The thing is, you're not a bad person, so people will come talk to you, but that doesn't mean your posting is wanted or endorsed by them. They just ignore it so your feelings aren't hurt.