Oh to ride the wind, To tread the air above the din. Oh to laugh aloud, Dancing as we fought the crowd.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

167 nations against 45 Kaskus!  In Kaskus we call those good odds , better pack a lunch, or get more help.  Its gona be a long day, Especially since I am in sissy mode, baking cookies for our troops. 

Good luck and good hunting all, game on

stonewall nice video

Oh yea a special hello to Kashmir, and the ex GOONs there, you may be a challenge.

Edited by LordBitburg

Kaskus actually tried to recruit TBB? Haha oh wow.

These wars will be interesting; I'll keep half an eye out.

Naturally I was just messing with SirWilly, sorry if you couldn't grasp that. 

I don't pretend to know why you don't like Kashmir, nor do I really care... HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE A FREE AGENT? Join Kashmir, you get to war at least two of those alliances you don't like.

(Thanks for the well wishes, may you suck my lemon.)

You need more people in my range, Kaskus. I'm feeling sad and left out over here. If you've got anybody, tell them to send me a love letter at update, I'm feeling ten kinds of lonesome without someone to dance with.

I'm sure we'll be beat down there soon enough so we can beat you down further :)

I'm thoroughly enjoying this game Kaskus has been talking about so much.

They're really bad at scrabble. Just put words together, guys, I'm waiting. Also ping KenoCore and tell him generally a warchest contains funds greater than 10 days worth of bills.

Edited by Letterkenny

167 nations against 45 Kaskus!  In Kaskus we call those good odds , better pack a lunch, or get more help.  Its gona be a long day, Especially since I am in sissy mode, baking cookies for our troops. 

stonewall nice video

Oh yea a special hello to Kashmir, and the ex GOONs there, you may be a challenge.

oh hey there.

As  much as I dislike you Kashmir, I love your humor...I feel dirty admitting that.

i like having a rivalry for no apparent reason as much as the next guy.

stonewall nice video

Yep ka is a wheel man, most gratifying to be back in the same theater of operations

As  much as I dislike you Kashmir, I love your humor...I feel dirty admitting that.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Look the way I see it: 

- TOP is in peace mode; can't attack them.
- Kaskus has no defensive slots, can't attack us.
- NSO has no defensive slots, can't attack them.
=> You must declare on Kashmir. Best way to do that, join Kaskus. We only require you eat cat food, not dog food.

Thats because you guys are a lovely group of pussycats