NPO Declaration of War and Sing-Along War Report

Lady Red

The entirety of Pacifica's upper tier was excused from the EQ War as "inactive banks" and for the last weeks of the war NPO fought virtually no wars over 50k NS.  I don't know what you're doing tonight.

Banks still exist?

Haven't seen you in a long long time! Good luck to you as well! Certainly a change from the Diabeetus days. :P

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a while. Yes, this is different from Diabeetus but the same end result. :p

I believe this is war #6 against you guys, haha. Just can't stay away I guess.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banks still exist?

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a while. Yes, this is different from Diabeetus but the same end result. :P

I believe this is war #6 against you guys, haha. Just can't stay away I guess.

Heh, been avoiding these parts. You ought to thank our mutual (according to him) friend buckaroo13 for getting me back on the OWF.

Yeah, and in about 2.5 of those I tried blowing up NPO I think, lost track of it. In the end it's all jolly good fun!

Heh, been avoiding these parts. You ought to thank our mutual (according to him) friend buckaroo13 for getting me back on the OWF.

Yeah, and in about 2.5 of those I tried blowing up NPO I think, lost track of it. In the end it's all jolly good fun!

Haha, yep. I think I figured you may have been in TDO or something. 

And I don't recognize the name off the top of my head, just need a slight memory jog that's all.

Haha, yep. I think I figured you may have been in TDO or something. 

And I don't recognize the name off the top of my head, just need a slight memory jog that's all.

Hell no! Tried being a neutral in TDO for a month, and got shouted at by some guy for not "respecting him". (Not respecting him = not agreeing with him) Needless to say I got sick of that and left. :P

CGS/CDS, humble beginnings; Convincing LUE to attack Lady Dakota; Couping an alliance in mid-war; 2006 was way too much fun! Do you still go on IRC once in a while?

Nothing to blitz? I have three open defensive slots.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=275936]Come at me bro[/url]!

Edited by Illidan Stormrage
ModEdit: Filter evasion in image

Hell no! Tried being a neutral in TDO for a month, and got shouted at by some guy for not "respecting him". (Not respecting him = not agreeing with him) Needless to say I got sick of that and left. :P

CGS/CDS, humble beginnings; Convincing LUE to attack Lady Dakota; Couping an alliance in mid-war; 2006 was way too much fun! Do you still go on IRC once in a while?

I don't think I've been on in months. Too dead these days.

OOC: It's also blocked in this country...

You have defensive slots but I don't have offensive ones :(

Yeah, I saw you bit off quite a bit. It is good to see government members jumping into a war. Some people could learn from you.

This DoW contains more truth in it than the entirety of the relationships in the other coalition. That , in and of itself, is pretty refreshing. Kudos my friends.

Do you recommend that we go seek help from a relationship counselor? :P

Edited by Aegon Targaryen

This DoW contains more truth in it than the entirety of the relationships in the other coalition. That , in and of itself, is pretty refreshing. Kudos my friends.

I dont think you should be mudslinging just yet Rush. 

He is correct it is very honest and it is refreshing.  I told you Brehon that peace was a mistake.  Now the wheels have turned, good luck Pacifica, TOPs fighters will give you all you can handle.  I know this because I burned my nation against them last war for nothing.  

TOP enjoy