NPO Declaration of War and Sing-Along War Report

Lady Red

Are you obsessed with Brehon?  He has not been around in what, months? Is this all any of you have to talk about?  Every other post mentions his name it seems.  Like it or not you all will have to carry on without him - if you can.

Considering this war is a rather direct result of his and your alliance's actions, as your superior stated in this very DoW, it is a bit hard not to discuss him.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering this war is a rather direct result of his and your alliance's actions, as your superior stated in this very DoW, it is a bit hard not to discuss him.

Yeah yeah.  I get it.  It is still pretty amusing how many *young men* just cannot seem to discuss anything else.  I actually miss Brehon in this world - he surely kept things lively, but I have moved on and I AM in his old alliance.  Hard for me to understand why others can't.

And by far one of you very best works Sir Paul. o/

Blah blah blah Grudge blah blah blah Brehon

Ok, we get it.

Let's talk about something more important: What did you think of the Sing-Along War Report?

I always love a Sir Paul sing-a-long.

I haven't been paying attention though. Is this Brehon or Dilber's fault. Is there any chance I can blame Random?