TPF poll

Alterego

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TPF have a history of cowardly acts and general cowardice. When they were at the heart of the hegemony they had a big pair. They would take on any alliance a fraction of their own size with the help of an alliance or ten. During the unjust war, when the true size of the enemy appeared they ditched their ally GOONS and ran away citing a flimsy excuse to hide their lack of shame. During Karma they were in the middle of pushing that war until they saw the size of the opposition. They ran faster than in the unjust war using an even more pathetic excuse. It was so weak and pathetic that the only man in the alliance (leader of elysium, mhawk) with a pair was ashamed of TPF and refused to run away. His very public shaming of the TPF general membership forced TPF members to actually defend their ally in the war they helped start. Once again war is coming and once again TPF is on the run. This time faster, further and earlier than ever. They have mastered running away. They can ditch whatever number of allies they need to ditch smelling a large opposition on the horizon. Their fear is strong, their shame non-existent.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are referring to the fact that this upcoming war, TPF is running away from CnG, DR or NPO, you are sadly mistaken. If you even bothered looking at TPF's treaty web, you would have noticed that they are pretty nestled in with those aforementioned blocs/alliances and they don't hold outside treaties on an MD level anywhere else. TPF has cited the reasons as to why our treaties were cancelled, and they are absolutely logical and we understand why it needed to happen.

GATO has nothing but the utmost respect for our former allies in TPF and it shall likely remain that for the foreseeable future. We look forward to the opportunity where our paths may cross again as well.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

TPF have a history of cowardly acts and general cowardice. When they were at the heart of the hegemony they had a big pair. They would take on any alliance a fraction of their own size with the help of an alliance or ten. During the unjust war, when the true size of the enemy appeared they ditched their ally GOONS and ran away citing a flimsy excuse to hide their lack of shame. During Karma they were in the middle of pushing that war until they saw the size of the opposition. They ran faster than in the unjust war using an even more pathetic excuse. It was so weak and pathetic that the only man in the alliance (leader of elysium, mhawk) with a pair was ashamed of TPF and refused to run away. His very public shaming of the TPF general membership forced TPF members to actually defend their ally in the war they helped start. Once again war is coming and once again TPF is on the run. This time faster, further and earlier than ever. They have mastered running away. They can ditch whatever number of allies they need to ditch smelling a large opposition on the horizon. Their fear is strong, their shame non-existent.

Gee wilikers,  thanks for the heads up Alterego. I had no idea how crappy our allies were until you pointed it out, I mean, I had suspicions but no proof up until now.

Idiot.  

I believe you are mistaking active-sphere building for lateral movement. In contrast to many others in the sphere (the bulk of NS and political strength), some of us still have some amount of political capital and are continuing with business as usual. These actions when set against the backdrop of a sphere largely bereft of political capital and left with little more to do than hand wring would, I imagine, looks as you say it does. 

e: Also, that's good spin. I mean that. I hope you'll change your mind and decide to stick around after BF1.

Edited by Roadie

The simple fact of the matter is that I told TPF if they didn't cancel on GATO, The Int, and AI, then we were cancelling on them.  Eyes wide open, comrades, you're next.

In all seriousness, NPO and its allies signed a boatload of C&G treaties under promises, explicit and implicit, that after [what became the EQ War] C&G' s "debt to DH" would be done and they'd leap into NPO's embrace.  Right, they've had 21 weeks.  C&G is immobile and the Pacifican post-war vision was more like a pipedream, which leaves the C&G ties the same kind of bad star-crossed FA they were when they were signed. 

TPF's actions are those of responsible practicality. 

Well Alterego, I have to admit, I had a pretty good chuckle reading that, it's really a fantastic read. 

But two things, 1) where the hell have you been, we cancelled those treaties at the start of last week, either pay attention or don't, but don't come around pretending like you know what's going on when you don't and 2) from the standpoints of facts, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

LOL, worth reading for about 5 seconds to get a decent chuckle...after that....

also definitely needs an option of " alterego should have to listen to hiss own babbling for a week with no break"

I'm sure we can get a waiver on the cruel and unusual punishment thing for that  :D