Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say well done to everyone in this war, Legion for standing up and taking on five alliances, and for NSO not calling in allies to win this war for them, BTA, Tetris, NsO and IAA for fighting a war that was not stacked in your favour.

Rush Sykes you really need to get out more, your a very sad, moody person and in truth all the crap you posted in this topic is pointless, are you mad about the money you pumped in to a war that was lost ?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1320623012' post='2840684']
Good for you, Legion, you actually did something militarily (course you ultimately caved in once VE and MK butted in, but that was to be expected).
[/quote]

You misunderstand, good sir. Not only did Legion defeat Tetris, NSO et al, their clever handling of the peace negotiations allowed them to make !@#$ out of MK and VE.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320621860' post='2840665']
Except for the small part where we never said anything of that nature.[/quote]

I've already decided that you're so far in denial that you'll be crapping asps, crocs, and river reeds forever so I'll be polite and smile and hope the special van finds you soon. :)

Now that this is over I will comment.

Legion-It was fun fighting you. I am actually surprised at the level of fight the members that I attacked had. You get a +1 in my book for that one. You guys have made some improvements to shed the title of WAE. Keep it up.
Sakura-It was fun fighting with you guys. We will have to do it again sometime.
Tetris-Nice show guys. It was fun working with you guys and hopefully we can get to know each other a bit better now.
Sith-It was nice to work with you all(except RV) and you were a pleasure to work with (except RV). Now comes a task harder for you than anything you have ever had to do before, getting RV to admit that you lost to Legion.

Legion again-Because you just blue balled the hell out of MK/VE you get a good +50 in my books. Anyone who can blue ball them as well as you just did gets some serious props in my book.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320628918' post='2840742']
Just wanted to say well done to everyone in this war, Legion for standing up and taking on five alliances, and for NSO not calling in allies to win this war for them, BTA, Tetris, NsO and IAA for fighting a war that was not stacked in your favour.

Rush Sykes you really need to get out more, your a very sad, moody person and in truth all the crap you posted in this topic is pointless, are you mad about the money you pumped in to a war that was lost ?
[/quote]

I smiled.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1320630205' post='2840754']
I've already decided that you're so far in denial that you'll be crapping asps, crocs, and river reeds forever so I'll be polite and smile and hope the special van finds you soon. :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do I need to dig up Rush's post where after countless hours of looking he found absolutely no members of the NSO saying that we could beat Legion on our own?[/color]

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1320630410' post='2840757']
I encourage the next alliance that beats the !@#$ out of NSO (and with NSO there's always a next one) to require them to admit they were defeated by Legion before granting them peace regardless of any other terms.[/quote]

Once again I find some reason to admire Umbrella and want to emulate them.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1320630292' post='2840755']
Legion again-Because you just blue balled the hell out of MK/VE you get a good +50 in my books. Anyone who can blue ball them as well as you just did gets some serious props in my book.
[/quote]

If we were really blue-balled, we would have just declared war on them. I'm glad to see this, Tetris has their peace and can rebuild, NSO and Legion can shrink back into britches that fit a little better, and the world can move on.

I encourage the next alliance that beats the !@#$ out of NSO (and with NSO there's always a next one) to require them to admit they were defeated by Legion before granting them peace regardless of any other terms.
[/quote]

This one should be stored in the file cabinet for the next NSO war :smug:

Congrats Legion, weird saying that :lol1:

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1320630292' post='2840755']
[/quote]
Except we wanted peace. We wanted our Drai back.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320630609' post='2840759']
[color="#0000FF"]Do I need to dig up Rush's post where after countless hours of looking he found absolutely no members of the NSO saying that we could beat Legion on our own?[/color]
[/quote]
No, RV, he just couldn't find anyone [i]that mattered[/i].

I will freely admit to having made those taunts.

Congratulations on the peace to all involved. I sincerely didn't believe that the Legion had this much fight in them.

[quote]Once again I find some reason to admire Umbrella and want to emulate them.[/quote]Hal.

I say this as a friend and acquaintance. For your own good, quit trying to be a low-rent Schattenman. It's painful to watch.

[quote name='JOSEPHIVS MAGNVS' timestamp='1320614507' post='2840559']
Congrats to all parts. To the enemies I have fought during my short time in the conflict:

-DarknessDecends or Ambigua (Tetris)
-Ollanius Pius of Imperium of Man (NSO)
-Te[b]h[/b]chron of Chronorica (NSO)
-Turin of Fictinal Nation (NSO)
-another one I may have forgotten...

I salute you, no hard feelings gentlemen :) .
[/quote]
You were the one to put the final nail in my coffin, so props to you for being effective down there. I had honestly thought the only one of you guys worthwhile at that range was jacka, so good on you for correcting that horrible miscalculation on my part.

As for most of the Legionarres I fought? Well, you can't remember the ones that didn't leave an impression, I guess. But congratulations for giving me my first wartime anarchies since 2008. Really. It was a good war.

I encourage the next alliance that beats the !@#$ out of NSO (and with NSO there's always a next one) to require them to admit they were defeated by Legion before granting them peace regardless of any other terms.
[/quote]
You, I like.

Drinks on me at the Singer Memorial, downtown Bananagrad.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1320632628' post='2840779']
Lol Tetris lost to LoLegion, WAEgion or Legion, whatever it is now a days. However, on a side note, congratulations to Legion for sticking up for themselves.

Back to the drawing board folks.
[/quote]

No one is surprised Tetris lost.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1320629294' post='2840746']
You misunderstand, good sir. Not only did Legion defeat Tetris, NSO et al, their clever handling of the peace negotiations allowed them to make !@#$ out of MK and VE.
[/quote]

How clever of them to capitulate, indeed. :v: