Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1320623012' post='2840684']
Good for you, Legion, you actually did something militarily (course you ultimately caved in once VE and MK butted in, but that was to be expected).
[/quote]

With all due respect, I wouldn't necessarily consider this to be a scenario of 'caving in'. More so considering NSO could have just denied the White Peace offer too & as a result force Legion to endure the attacks of VE/MK.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1320623163' post='2840686']
With all due respect, I wouldn't necessarily consider this to be a scenario of 'caving in'. More so considering NSO could have just denied the White Peace offer too & as a result force Legion to endure the attacks of VE/MK.
[/quote]

They would also have incurred the wrath of VE and MK though.

Congratulations on your victories, Legion.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1320620029' post='2840640']
You know what reading glasses are for right? I suggest you invest in a pair and read the OP.

Opinions are meaningless for the wiki, if the agreement says NSO accepted the peace offer, then it is recorded as White Peace and not a defeat.

If the agreement said NSO accept defeat or NSO surrender to, then it would be recorded on the wiki as Defeat or Surrender.

Difficult concept, I know.[/quote]
White peace refers to whether or not there were terms/conditions on peace. Victory of defeat refers to just that: who won. Legion is victorious whether the wiki has some kind of autistic understanding of the concepts or not.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1320623458' post='2840692']
White peace refers to whether or not there were [b]terms/conditions on peace[/b]. Victory of defeat refers to just that: who won. Legion is victorious whether the wiki has some kind of autistic understanding of the concepts or not.
[/quote]

Can you tell me what terms have been impossed on NSO for them to achieve peace? I must have missed them.

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1320623910' post='2840701']
Can you tell me what terms have been impossed on NSO for them to achieve peace? I must have missed them.
[/quote]

To borrow a quote from you earlier, do you know what reading glasses are for?

Per the OP, there are no terms. That's what white peace is. They were offered it by Legion, and they accepted it, again, per the OP.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1320624243' post='2840703']

Per the OP, there are no terms. That's what white peace is. They were offered it by Legion, and they accepted it, again, per the OP.
[/quote]

Maybe you misunderstod my post, sorry, I can't seem to be understood too easily these days.

I was asking that question because it seemed Schattenmann was implying there where some terms.

But your second paragraph, that's what I have been trying to say in all of my posts :v

Congratulations Legion on the PR victory, against all odds. Perhaps there is hope for this amoral world that we live in after all.

Putting aside the OWF performance, well done also to NSO for defending your allies, staying in the fight without outside help, and achieving white peace.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1320621812' post='2840663']
I don't know, that's their choice of wording for the issue, I am talking about this war, not any others.
[/quote]
So, it is NSO's choice of wording for other wars, but you impose a clear standard for this one? If you are so keen to ensure that the outcomes of wars in Wiki are an accurate reflection of peace agreements, then the other descriptions should be changed as well.

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1320624736' post='2840714']
So, it is NSO's choice of wording for other wars, but you impose a clear standard for this one? If you are so keen to ensure that the outcomes of wars in Wiki are an accurate reflection of peace agreements, then the other descriptions should be changed as well.
[/quote]

That's because I am only talking about [i]this[/i] war, because that's what [i]this[/i] topic is about, I will talk about the other wars somewhere else if you wish but for now, I have only been talking about this specific war.

Nice war guys... and I liked the fact that a couple AA's that genuinly hate each other got the chance to fight each other without a crazy level of escalation... get it out of their system and then peace out [u]without crazy terms[/u]. (Yeah the Tetris side pulled in a number of allys but the sides never swung too far toward a beatdown either way).

More of this please CN.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1320624243' post='2840703']

[/quote]
Pisses me off a bit, cause I wanted somebody to mow my lawn.