Announcement from the Legion concerning Tetris

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318160539' post='2821417']
Obligation, no. A sense of decency though, perhaps.
[/quote]

If either Legion or NSO feel that "running at the mouth" and "headstrong" is indecent commentary that hurts their feelings, they are welcome to tag along with me one evening so I can open up their eyes to a whole new world of what indecency truly looks like.

I mean, come on Kalasin. I know you're not this naive or this sheltered, so I must assume you're grasping at straws.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1318194941' post='2821710']
Oh hey Sabcat showed up. Here's a perfect example of my anarchy explanation. I'm fighting Sabcat and 3 other Legion nations, 2 of whom are active. Friday night I made sure I had max soldiers and tanks etc (obviously I'd already improvement swapped and all) knowing I wouldn't be on for that update. When I finally managed to log on like 16 hours later, I'd lost something like 8 straight ground battles, with a few wins mixed in, but still wasn't in anarchy. Why? Because of my full buildup.

Edit: Basically, some of you need to stop spouting the party line based on your alliances position in the treaty web when confronted with the basic mechanics of CN.
[/quote]
You know what? You guys just keep thinking this while you show the world that your military is on par with the Legion's.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1318205332' post='2821784']
You know what? You guys just keep thinking this while you show the world that your military is on par with the Legion's.
[/quote]
"You're right but I don't want to admit it and I don't want to just walk away so I'm going to post something implying I'm smarter and know more to save face."

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1318196594' post='2821729']
If either Legion or NSO feel that "running at the mouth" and "headstrong" is indecent commentary that hurts their feelings, they are welcome to [b]tag along with me one evening so I can open up their eyes to a whole new world of what indecency truly looks like[/b].

I mean, come on Kalasin. I know you're not this naive or this sheltered, so I must assume you're grasping at straws.
[/quote]

I'm game, lets go :ehm:

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1318207070' post='2821799']
Your hands look full with Legion.
[/quote]

Always have a spare hand for you, Pumpkin.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1318212186' post='2821853']
Anyone would think GOD were involved in this war instead of sitting in backchannels plotting.
[/quote]
NoFish's comment did make me laugh. GOD. like most of us, also knows that arguing over who can anarchy who conventionally is irrelevant when you put a strong focus on obtaining MHPs. It makes regular warfare seems like a small brush fire.

If either Legion or NSO feel that "running at the mouth" and "headstrong" is indecent commentary that hurts their feelings, they are welcome to tag along with me one evening so I can open up their eyes to a whole new world of what indecency truly looks like.

[/quote]

I dislike the self-serving way that you held an MDoAP with Legion for the longest time and then decided to turn on them like this, when they are no different an alliance to when you were allied. Whether that makes me 'naive', 'sheltered', 'moralist' or just plain annoying, I don't much care. Don't pretend to know me better than you do though, because you don't know me whatsoever.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318229541' post='2822055']
I dislike the self-serving way that you held an MDoAP with Legion for the longest time and then decided to turn on them like this, when they are no different an alliance to when you were allied. Whether that makes me 'naive', 'sheltered', 'moralist' or just plain annoying, I don't much care. Don't pretend to know me better than you do though, because you don't know me whatsoever.
[/quote]

It does not make you naive, sheltered, moralist, or annoying. What it does make you is a petty person with a grudge so big, that you grab the flimsiest of evidence and interpret it in the most twisted of ways in order to assure yourself that "hey, I was right!". In doing so, you create a self-reinforcing cycle - you pull off these wild interpretations because you think the worst of us, and you continue to think the worst of us because every time you see us say something, you decide it is evidence of our evil ways.

What really disappoints me though, is that someone who hasn't really shied away from being blunt herself so openly and extremely censors the language of others due to sheer dislike. And don't pull that "holier-than-thou" or generalizing stint over me again. "running-at-the-mouth" is not an insult, not a ganging up upon, not dickery, nor an indication of evil Letum selling out his previous friends in order to curry flavor with a new power structure. It is merely an observation of their posting weaknesses, delivered in as gentle way as possible.

What would be me being a dick Kalasin, is if I made commentary similar to what you have about them. But I have neither called Legion a terrible alliance, nor have I expressed a desire for their allies to die in a fire. So, if you want to persist with using your crusade as an emotional crutch, I would really suggest you find better material than this.

If you can't tell the difference between my current attitude of detached dislike and distrust towards you, and when I was genuinely bitter, then you're not as intelligent as I had previously given you credit for. I genuinely don't like the way you (or a lot of other people, for that matter) are behaving towards Legion. I'm not making up criticisms out of spite. You give me enough material to work with on that score that I have no need to.

Edited by Kalasin

-Keeping out of the argument at hand-

so I can open up their eyes to a whole new world of what indecency truly looks like.
[/quote]

I don't think that's a good thing...

Edited by Frederico Rodriguez

I dislike the self-serving way that you held an MDoAP with Legion for the longest time and then decided to turn on them like this, when they are no different an alliance to when you were allied.
[/quote]
NPO's policies have actually changed with the new Emperor. Also, Legion, like other alliances, is not exactly the same as they were in 2009.

[/quote]

Funny how you say that he shouldn't pretend to know you, and yet you pretend to know our relationship with Legion. Because you don't. And this isn't one of those "you're not in the know" things. It's just you choosing to ignore every single shred of evidence about our relationship with Legion.

[/quote]

I don't think anyone wants to see that :blink::lol1:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1318351661' post='2822912']
For all the chest puffing and trash talking NSO and Tetris did at the beginning of this war, one might have thought they would have won a spectacular victory by now, instead of accomplishing incredibly mediocre results.
[/quote]

What where you expecting to happen? Legion lose almost all of their NS within a week? They have lost ~1m NS since the war started.

Not quite sure what you where expecting within a week, maybe you where expecting Legion to surrender?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318354250' post='2822930']
What where you expecting to happen? Legion lose almost all of their NS within a week? They have lost ~1m NS since the war started.

Not quite sure what you where expecting within a week, maybe you where expecting Legion to surrender?[/quote]

I think what most on the Tetris side of the conflict and possibly the world were thinking either 1) hide in peacemode 2) surrender/beg for peace 3) lose badly. Since neither of those has happend after a week most are in shock :P

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1318354250' post='2822930']

Not quite sure what you where expecting within a week, maybe you where expecting Legion to surrender?
[/quote]

Maybe he was expecting you to do at least as much damage as you recieved :awesome: