Declaration of War

Locke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308628004' post='2736592']
Nah, I know. They want a war, so eh. I'm pointing it out for the people who love diplomacy and moral high ground and all of that.
[/quote]

Oh, I know you're just posturing, I was just kinda miffed because it's kind of playing out for you anyway.

I still really have no idea what is going on.

/me eats popcorn.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308628007' post='2736593']
I believe it is the protectors job to talk to the attackers as soon as something occurs and not the other way around.
[/quote]
They just so happened to finally return our phone calls. Pesky SOS lines were all filled up due to everyone spamming them. :P

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1308626398' post='2736489']
So are you going to force said members to return to your alliance? Cause I am curious what your exit strategy would be. And that evidence is about as damning as a twig in the Mississippi River.
[/quote]

Good question.

Would also like to see more evidence. To anyone who wants to know what my stake in it is.. just look at the treaty web. Notice how we're all connected? If the war expands it could very well include us, and just about everyone else. Save GPA.

[quote name='Ginji' timestamp='1308628029' post='2736594']
You seem to miss his respond though which is fairly important
[/quote]
No that pretty much was his response? Along with the rest of the word twisting and, whatever this is:

[quote]<Mio|afk> yeah, you can stop being a dip!@#$ like that
<Mio|afk> before i pressure your allies to expel you
Why wouold I ever speak to you again?[/quote]

This log from Mio he's using as some sort of weapon, was from the last time SOS contacted us.

Which was months ago when they tried to get one of our members expelled for something he said, on his own, on Facebook. Why this is relevant to CN, (and more than that, THIS ISSUE) I have no idea.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1308626885' post='2736532']
[b]No poaching[/b], but we do follow the dark side of the force :awesome:
[/quote]

I are deeply disappoint then. You shall learn the art of poaching under our tutelage. :)

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1308627851' post='2736582']
I wonder if Tetris, IAA, or AODB will move on an ODP. Something tells me they won't.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Something tells me you'll be wrong.

The NPO is totally in the wrong here.

Jokes aside, I don't understand the "poaching members" CB. If your members want to move to another alliance, they should be free to do so. It's not your place to limit their free will by going after anyone who gives them better offers. If they're loyal enough to your alliance that they wish to stay, they will do so. If not, they won't, and it's your own fault!

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308628421' post='2736611']
I can't wait for the war name suggestions. :awesome: Good luck to IAA in their diplomatic efforts though.
[/quote]
Considering the running theme of late... I'm going to throw out the Larry Williams War.

I know I cant use the word that implies duplicity in nation creation, so it will be interesting on how this can be debated without warns for all? Help me out here (serious question)

Edited by Brehon

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1308627375' post='2736558']
In his defense, Locke had to get his attacks done ahead of time so he could race to the wiki to write the article and fill it with stories about how righteous and fair he is. :gag:
[/quote]

actually i made the wiki page...

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS%E5%9B%A3_-_NsO_War

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1308628078' post='2736599']
IAA will end up looking like !@#$ no matter what they do. Save the act, please.

Confusion.
[/quote]
I have to ask..how?

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1308628486' post='2736614']
I are deeply disappoint then. You shall learn the art of poaching under our tutelage. :)

Something tells me you'll be wrong.
[/quote]

Well, Given the reactions of several IAA members in this thread, it's fair to say they won't do anything and will just take the !@#$ fest. You then have AODB who have never been involved in a war, if I recall correctly and finally, Tetris who I don't know enough about to 'assume'. One can only hope this 'blows' up, I suppose.

Confusion.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1308628588' post='2736620']
actually i made the wiki page...

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS%E5%9B%A3_-_NsO_War
[/quote]

[quote]
The SOS団 - NsO War is an ongoing war between SOS団 and New Sakura Order. Rogal Dorn smells of elderberries.[/quote]

Yeah, I can see that...

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1308628054' post='2736597']
I gotta say based on the OP this is one hell of a CB... NOT

All smells familiar... must be a reason.
[/quote]
It's true, this CB is hilariously awful and the "evidence" is even funnier. I am 100% serious, don't think I'm messing with you.

I look forward to further developments, make the right choice, IAA!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1308628503' post='2736615']

Jokes aside, I don't understand the "poaching members" CB. If your members want to move to another alliance, they should be free to do so. It's not your place to limit their free will by going after anyone who gives them better offers. If they're loyal enough to your alliance that they wish to stay, they will do so. If not, they won't, and it's your own fault!
[/quote]

Attempting to poach members alone should be enough of a CB, success notwithstanding.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1308628703' post='2736624']
Well, Given the reactions of several IAA members in this thread, it's fair to say they won't do anything and will just take the !@#$ fest. You then have AODB who have never been involved in a war, if I recall correctly and finally, Tetris who I don't know enough about to 'assume'. One can only hope this 'blows' up, I suppose.

Confusion.
[/quote]
I think you underestimate them, but we will see.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1308628503' post='2736615']

[/quote]

Wait what? Okay I lol'd

Don't put logic in there Crymson people can't handle it.