Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308628549' post='2736617']
Considering the running theme of late... I'm going to throw out the Larry Williams War.
[/quote]
I approve of this, before some stupid animu name gets suggested :smug:

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308628747' post='2736630']
Attempting to poach members alone should be enough of a CB, success notwithstanding.
[/quote]

It would only qualify as a reasonable CB if it were a legitimate threat to the alliance, and it isn't.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1308627877' post='2736586']
Poaching is !@#$@#$ retarded at best. If i spam all of CSN and say JOIN MY ALLIANCE and i actually get people...im not quite sure i'd want them

come to think of it, SOM, join Olympus..we dont have enough brain damage with only Pansy around :wub:
[/quote]

Awwww, leave my calcified brain out of this! :(

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308628803' post='2736636']
Poaching aside, how does one 'attempt' to spy?
[/quote]

Ever watched Mr. Bean?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308628738' post='2736627']
It's true, this CB is hilariously awful and the "evidence" is even funnier. I am 100% serious, don't think I'm messing with you.

I look forward to further developments, make the right choice, IAA!
[/quote]

One of the choice will decide if winter is coming earlier than expected.

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308627114' post='2736544']
[b]Keep in mind I'm an hour ahead of CN time, so it's not quite an hour, but still there is a time difference here:[/b]

[url] http://i55.tinypic.com/fzak2u.png[/url]

[url]http://i52.tinypic.com/29ber5z.jpg[/url]
[/quote]
You snakes were slithering off to peace mode. Does a few minutes late DoW bother you that much. Only if you're in the business of splitting hairs.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308627164' post='2736548']
I would suggest that the "we have evidence, no we wont show it" line is sitting quite unfavorably among alot of people. As a CB, what is in the OP, is VERY lame.
[/quote]
And you have no bias whatsoever.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1308627231' post='2736551']
Wait, my leaving SOS because of some BS internal decree is actually considered poaching? Really Arrnea, I already explained I was opposed to that policy before you went through with it, and then you've basically put me in a position where I had to just give you my resignation.

That being said, let's put an end to this sickening conflict. I've been barely holding on to SOS because it seemed the lesser of two evils, but it seems you've just proved to be the greater. To the end.
[/quote]
You're a bad liar.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1308627375' post='2736558']
In his defense, Locke had to get his attacks done ahead of time so he could race to the wiki to write the article and fill it with stories about how righteous and fair he is. :gag:
[/quote]
That's low and slimy, even for you.

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308627604' post='2736567']
Also I'd like to point out that contrary to what Locke seems to be implying, SOS didn't contact us at all in months. Certainly never about any of what is brought up in this CB, which I think is probably most important.
[/quote]
Why should we give you more warning than your spies did?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308627670' post='2736572']
So you where fine with being publicly humiliated by SLCB by not declaring war when they had done more damage than NsO have but poaching, oh no, don't poach!

If your members liked you over NsO, they wouldn't move would they?

Best of luck NsO.
[/quote]
More to it than that.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1308627676' post='2736573']
I'm going to agree with BD here. Did you even attempt to contact IAA about this? You could have easily negotiated a beat down, but instead you pressed the issue.
[/quote]
There are good reasons why we could not.

[quote name='Lavo_2' timestamp='1308627744' post='2736576']
I'll also note that IAA was not in any way, shape, or form, contacted by SOS Brigade concerning these issues.
[/quote]
Last time I did one of you decided to lie behind my back and compromised my work.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1308627818' post='2736581']
Hell, we still haven't been contacted by SOS Brigade.
[/quote]
You know very !@#$@#$ well I'm busy.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308627862' post='2736584']
I know there's more than what's provided in the OP, however will everyone else bother to obtain that information or go to war and ask questions later...thus leaving you with all your "proof" meaningless because of your inability to provide a more evidenced CB? I suppose time will tell.
[/quote]
There are reasons why the evidence can't be shared [i]here[/i].

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308628901' post='2736642']
By getting caught.
[/quote]
Then you have spied. It's a black and white issue.

An intention to spy would be a different matter, but that wasn't in the OP, so I am confused.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1308629007' post='2736650']
In the interest of earning more money for my people I will mediate the peace talks if you both pay GOONS reparations.
[/quote]
Sardonic: CN lawyer for 100mil an hour. How's that rate sound to you?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308629018' post='2736651']
Then you have spied. It's a black and white issue.

An intention to spy would be a different matter, but that wasn't in the OP, so I am confused.
[/quote]

Think of it in comparison to attempted murder, perhaps? They tried, and were caught at the gate as they tried to enter or something.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1308628888' post='2736641']
It would only qualify as a reasonable CB if it were a legitimate threat to the alliance, and it isn't.
[/quote]

"Reasonable" is subjective, as much so as a Casus Belli inherently is by definition. Personally I support attacking alliances who would try to actively engage in attempts to recruit from your alliance, as by doing so their intent is to make your alliance weaker, which while it might not be successful the intent to harm your alliance should not be brushed off so easily.

In the interest of earning more money for my people I will mediate the peace talks if you both pay GOONS reparations.
[/quote]

I'm in for helping negotiating NS :)

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308628412' post='2736610']
Which was months ago when they tried to get one of our members expelled for something he said, on his own, on Facebook. Why this is relevant to CN, (and more than that, THIS ISSUE) I have no idea.
[/quote]

SOS continues its mad descent. They made a fuss over Facebook? :lol1: There's no way they could possibly try using out-of-CN stuff agai-

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308628996' post='2736649']
There are reasons why the evidence can't be shared [i]here[/i].
[/quote]

:v:

[/quote]
Put Rage McKill down for 1 more Dong from me, that is 2 dongs I owe him

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1308628703' post='2736624']
Well, Given the reactions of several IAA members in this thread, it's fair to say they won't do anything and will just take the !@#$ fest. You then have AODB who have never been involved in a war, if I recall correctly and finally, Tetris who I don't know enough about to 'assume'. One can only hope this 'blows' up, I suppose.

Confusion.
[/quote]

IAA rarely steps back and lets their allies get rolled. I'd be willing to bet you if SOS don't wrap this up because of the threat of a big war (which I don't doubt) IAA will be right beside NsO despite the consequences.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308628996' post='2736649']
Why should we give you more warning than your spies did?
[/quote]
Well, you'd think if you had a problem with something you'd come to discuss it. I didn't assume the discussion would mean, "Hello, we are going to declare war if you don't do X", but more of an actual discussion, to find out what's really going on.

Also those "spies" was pretty much someone telling IAA, who told us that we were going to get attacked, which was only about 10 or 15 minutes beforehand.

Edited by Tohru