Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1308632583' post='2736790']OOC: The link in question is a multination report, so it looks like this war is about TOS stuff[/quote]
This is (partly) about someone (from NsO) attempting to infiltrate the SOS Brigade's internal areas to spy. That is an act of war.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this is going in the book of hilariously dumb things that will never be forgotten. It will be "that time those stupid anime alliances fought each other". Just like "that time the Emperor of the New Polar Order was called names and decided the appropriate response would be to start a global war" and "that time that a global war almost began because of a cybergeek love triangle".

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1308628767' post='2736631']
Is it wrong I laughed when I read the declaration of war. This couldn't have been solved behind closed doors. Really?.

Anyway.

DEATH TO SOS-BRIGADE.
[/quote]
I have to quote this, in case MK comes in to defend them later.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308632233' post='2736777']
Actually it was one person, and when the "disagreement" in question was "I don't want to buy nukes", only to have said nation buy nukes shortly after joining their new alliance (which a gov member of specifically indicated he intended to poach) yes, it is poaching.

But I wouldn't expect any less than blatant fallacy and spin from a member of the attacked alliance.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Hahaha. Oh wow. Really?

I can actually believe that SOS has members so awful that they refuse to buy nukes. I can't say why he did it after joining NsO, but if you believe that it is some sort of conspiracy then really that just a lot of paranoid nonsense. Both alliances here are awful, but I think SOS takes the cake.[/color]

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308632669' post='2736792']
This is (partly) about someone (from NsO) attempting to infiltrate the SOS Brigade's internal areas to spy. That is an act of war.
[/quote]

But what happend to your balls when SLCB did real damage?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308626005' post='2736450']
[color="#0000FF"]I hope you both burn, and then pay reps to GOONS.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1308629007' post='2736650']
In the interest of earning more money for my people I will mediate the peace talks if you both pay GOONS reparations.
[/quote]

Comedy gold.

My natural response to this was that I should go send recruitment messages to SoS Brigade members, but then I realized I really don't actually want to recruit any of them.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308632054' post='2736771']
With all due respect on this matter, should IAA have rolled in to defend their protectorate already?
[/quote]
It would appear that at least someone is trying to prevent this from turning into something even more stupid and unnecessary than it already is. I know, I'm just as disappointed as you. :(

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308632702' post='2736796']
[color="#0000FF"]I can't say why he did it after joining NsO, but if you believe that it is some sort of conspiracy then really that just a lot of paranoid nonsense.[/color]
[/quote]

Arrnea claims at least once a week that there are scores of threads hidden on the NsO forums dedicated to his destruction. I spent about 2 hours looking for said threads, never found one.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1308632757' post='2736797']But what happend to your balls when SLCB did real damage?[/quote]
If you want to know, hit me up on IRC and I'll tell you.

[/quote]
Can you prove that their intent was to spy? Can you prove anyone was infiltrating? Your only link on the wiki seems to be a complaint lodged on Planet Earth.

[quote name='General Anderan' timestamp='1308632780' post='2736798']
Why exactly is it that any more info can be posted on the Wiki than can't be posted in the DoW?
[/quote]
Well because there really is no info. This alliance is a joke and their DoW is a joke.

[/quote]

The gods already laughed in your face. Now everyone gets to :awesome:

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1308632882' post='2736802']
My natural response to this was that I should go send recruitment messages to SoS Brigade members, but then I realized I really don't actually want to recruit any of them.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You've put an idea into my head. Should I send messages to SOS? Keep in mind, I am the one who has recruited NSO's worst members. I brought both WANA and Fernando to the alliance.

Do you think they'd react in the same way if I tried? Granted NSO isn't as small as NsO, but maybe Invicta will back them up. I can only hope.[/color]

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1308632817' post='2736800']
Somebody doesn't know their way around a treaty web.
[/quote]
That doesn't actually make sense as an argument, you know. I can have MK chained in to defend SOS in five links.

That's just off the top of my head. Anyone want to try beating that? Six degrees of Treaty Separation is actually pretty entertaining. All sorts of people wind up defending each other.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308633118' post='2736815']
[color="#0000FF"]You've put an idea into my head. Should I send messages to SOS? Keep in mind, I am the one who has recruited NSO's worst members. I brought both WANA and Fernando to the alliance.

Do you think they'd react in the same way if I tried? Granted NSO isn't as small as NsO, but maybe Invicta will back them up. I can only hope.[/color]
[/quote]

NSO govt recruiting from SOS would be highly amusing and entertaining.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308626005' post='2736450']
[color="#0000FF"]I hope you both burn, and then pay reps to GOONS.[/color]
[/quote]
The leaders of Legend would like to demand fresh clothing for the cola spilled on their own from this comment.

+1

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1308633056' post='2736814']
OH OH
Let me try.

RIA->RnR->MHA->Umbrella->MK
[/quote]
If you start with RIA, that's how it goes.

Its actually SOS -> RIA -> RnR -> MHA -> Umbrella -> MK vs. NsO -> IAA -> TLR -> MK

Five v four.

I get your point, just pointing out one is closer than the other.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1308633038' post='2736812']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/17x9G.jpg[/img]

Tentacle Grape Soda, official soft drink of this war.
[/quote]

No need for ms paint, it exists in RL

[img]http://swongled.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/tentacle-grape.jpg[/img] [img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/12/tentaclegrape.jpg[/img]

This is the official soft drink of this war.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom