Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1308628067' post='2736598']
Bahahaha, I'd forgotten about that. They didn't have any balls to do anything to SLCB but now they try starting something with NsO. I wonder who put them up to it.
[/quote]

Ok to be fair, that was more of a SF vs PB which nobody wanted to see happen. So it didnt. Plus there was something bigger brewing on the horizon and we didnt want this petty quarrel to get in the way of that.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1308635192' post='2736900']lol, since when was being respectful part of your agenda Arrnea?[/quote]
I have always maintained an agenda of utmost respect for all alliances that maintain the same.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1308635174' post='2736898']
I hope you burn each.
I was seriously considering joining NsO to destroy you but i've realized you're both weeaboo Alliances.
[/quote]
[img]http://th414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/ID_Fox/th_weeaboo.jpg[/img]
Did someone just say weeaboo?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308635111' post='2736894']
I was just talking about "Let's connect SOS to MK" but, if someone hits them, um... Yeah?

What about anything of done lately would lead people to think "I'm not going to follow through for this treaty partner. It'd be mighty inconvenient right now." enters into my thought process?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]In retrospect SOS was a bad choice. Actually we were all telling you that then. Really, what were you thinking?[/color]

Has anyone else noticed that SOS has no time to talk to IAA about this, but they clearly had time to do some photoshopping for war time propaganda?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308635320' post='2736906']
[color="#0000FF"]In retrospect SOS was a bad choice. Actually we were all telling you that then. Really, what were you thinking?[/color]
[/quote]

Myrhh-nee (spelling?) is what they were thinking :P

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1308635224' post='2736901']
You make some excellent points. Have you ever considered joining IAA? It's a very good alliance and we very much appreciate those with artistic skills such as yourself. I'm sure Chim would be willing to even give you a government position. Actually let me get Chim. He's better at poaching than I am. Just please don't tell SOS. I wouldn't want to start a war or anything. Not that they'd be foolish enough to declare over something so stupid. But you never know these days.
[/quote]

So... much win in so few statements, this is why you belong in the IAA Taget. <3

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308635089' post='2736892']
Oh I assure you, we do. Whether it ends up that way is something else entirely.
[/quote]

Which it won't, so it doesn't matter in any case :-)

To be honest, I was less surprised by the fact you went against an alliance a similar size to yourselves than the fact you went to war over this, it appears, rather minor issue. SLCB and SOS have had their differences but I'd say that the limited dealings I had with Locke (if I remember correctly) always gave the impression of his being pretty reasonable.

le shrug

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1308635398' post='2736909']
Myrhh-nee (spelling?) is what they were thinking :P
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That makes absolutely no sense. I am not even sure you know what you were trying to convey. Which begs the question, why even bother commenting at all if you don't have something intelligible to say? Thus spoke the God.[/color]

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1308635370' post='2736908']
Has anyone else noticed that SOS has no time to talk to IAA about this, but they clearly had time to do some photoshopping for war time propaganda?
[/quote]
Where did you hear that that was why we didn't talk to IAA?

[/quote]

Following your logic I knew about this war before it happens :P

[/quote]

Their Government is spread out over many blocks, Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Art and Culture are in the same building. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a few blocks to far to walk, and the Ministry of Education must be non existent or they would have known this was a bad idea.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308635592' post='2736915']
Where did you hear that that was why we didn't talk to IAA?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, you're members have been kind enough to share with us several propaganda images for the war. Surely those did not appear from thin air? So I must beg, where did you find the time to make all this and how were you so strained for time that you could not speak with NsO's protector? Answer honestly. I'll know if you're lying.[/color]

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1308635748' post='2736919']
I suppose some people can do photoshop pretty quick. B-)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, a remarkable talent. But not nearly as a impressive as being able to write an essay in fifteen minutes.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1308635450' post='2736911']
Which it won't, so it doesn't matter in any case :-)

To be honest, I was less surprised by the fact you went against an alliance a similar size to yourselves than the fact you went to war over this, it appears, rather minor issue. SLCB and SOS have had their differences but I'd say that the limited dealings I had with Locke (if I remember correctly) always gave the impression of his being pretty reasonable.

le shrug
[/quote]
You should look at some lovely comments from our DoE then.

Really, I very much doubt this CB was any more than an excuse to do something some of the government of SOS have wanted to do since NsO came into existance. That's why there's a difference between the two alliances and why one gets attacked when the other didn't.

As for my opinion to all this, I really don't want to do any harm to SOS. I may have been wronged by a few members of the alliance, but the membership as a whole is (mostly) good. Even considering if we could completely crush SOS, that's nothing I'm fond of. I don't like that quite a number of friends are involved in this, and that in order to have victory, they have to be destroyed in the process, simply just for following orders.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308635531' post='2736914']
[color="#0000FF"]That makes absolutely no sense. I am not even sure you know what you were trying to convey. Which begs the question, why even bother commenting at all if you don't have something intelligible to say? Thus spoke the God.[/color]
[/quote]

Do I have to spell it out for you? Myrhh was a member of RIA who left and went to help form SOS and she made RIA have babies with SOS to bring birth to the SOS-RIA treaty we see today.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308630145' post='2736711']
Even with all the "evidence" it's the dumbest CB in recent memory and I'm in MK
[/quote]

This post wins the thread.

You make some excellent points. Have you ever considered joining IAA? It's a very good alliance and we very much appreciate those with artistic skills such as yourself. I'm sure Chim would be willing to even give you a government position. Actually let me get Chim. He's better at poaching than I am. Just please don't tell SOS. I wouldn't want to start a war or anything. Not that they'd be foolish enough to declare over something so stupid. But you never know these days.
[/quote]

Chim's great at poaching. Voodoo :(

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308635748' post='2736920'][color="#0000FF"]Well, you're members have been kind enough to share with us several propaganda images for the war. Surely those did not appear from thin air? So I must beg, where did you find the time to make all this and how were you so strained for time that you could not speak with NsO's protector? Answer honestly. I'll know if you're lying.[/color][/quote]
Again, where did you hear that time constraints where why we didn't talk to IAA? [b]This is plainly incorrect[/b].

We didn't talk to IAA because of the reception we got from them and their wayward protectorate the [b]last[/b] time we had to talk to them about NsO.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308634595' post='2736875']
Again, hit us up on IRC if you'd like to know [b]why[/b] that didn't happen.
[/quote]

Can I hit you up on IRC and ask why it didn't happen? :D
Of course, I need you to either unban me from #sos-dan or unblock me or something so I can ask.

[/quote]
Taget, by Admin do I love you.

The Empire will not sit idly by and let our protectorate be attacked over non-crimes and circumstantial evidence, especially coming from an alliance with a well-documented hatred of NsO.

*EDIT*

Anyhow, I'm probably getting too much into this, and its not really my place to comment so much on the matter, so I'll let things be.

Edited by Aeros

Burn it higher and higher
Light the match, start the fire
Level this place untill nothings left
and take us with it.

This was going to happen sooner or later, given the history between these two alliances.

So be it.

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1308636264' post='2736931']
Taget, by Admin do I love you.

The Empire will not sit idly by and let our protectorate be attacked over non-crimes and circumstantial evidence, especially coming from an alliance with a well-documented hatred of NsO.
[/quote]

Wouldn't expect anything less from you fine group of people. :wub:

Teach them a lesson they will never forget. :3

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308636093' post='2736928']
Again, where did you hear that time constraints where why we didn't talk to IAA? [b]This is plainly incorrect[/b].

We didn't talk to IAA because of the reception we got from them and their wayward protectorate the [b]last[/b] time we had to talk to them about NsO.
[/quote]

So you didn't even try keeping your allies out of this ridiculous situation because... people who hate you weren't nice to you the last time you spoke with them?

Top tier alliance we have ourselves right here.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308636367' post='2736935']So you didn't even try keeping your allies out of this ridiculous situation because... people who hate you weren't nice to you the last time you spoke with them?[/quote]
More like because someone in IAA leaked the discussion to NsO and "asking IAA to talk to their protectorate about wayward behavior of their members" somehow turned into NsO accusing us of "trying to get their allies to drop them".

Nice try though.