Declaration of War

Locke

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308636093' post='2736928']
Again, where did you hear that time constraints where why we didn't talk to IAA? [b]This is plainly incorrect[/b].

We didn't talk to IAA because of the reception we got from them and their wayward protectorate the [b]last[/b] time we had to talk to them about NsO.
[/quote]
Selling your case, you ain't.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308636538' post='2736937']
More like because someone in IAA leaked the discussion to NsO and "asking IAA to talk to their protectorate about wayward behavior of their members" somehow turned into NsO accusing us of "trying to get their allies to drop them".

Nice try though.
[/quote]

So because IAA was asked to talk to them about "wayward behavior" it was a leaked conversation? Good to know that when you're asked to talk to someone, you're really not supposed to talk to them.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308636093' post='2736928']
Again, where did you hear that time constraints where why we didn't talk to IAA? [b]This is plainly incorrect[/b].

We didn't talk to IAA because of the reception we got from them and their wayward protectorate the [b]last[/b] time we had to talk to them about NsO.
[/quote]

Ha :3 kind of like the time where I had left NsO and attacked Locke + some guy from a different alliance out of boredom and you joined NsO's channel and the first thing you did was threaten war XD

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308636538' post='2736937']
More like because someone in IAA leaked the discussion to NsO and "asking IAA to talk to their protectorate about wayward behavior of their members" somehow turned into NsO accusing us of "trying to get their allies to drop them".

Nice try though.
[/quote]

Someone in IAA told their protectorate about a discussion you had with IAA about their protectorate??? FOR SHAME IAA! WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN! communicating with your protectorate is unacceptable and uncalled for!

Wait, you can DoW for that?! Off the top of my head MikeTheFirst from Non-grata tried to poach me and so did Ejay a few months back. Does that mean we can declare on them?

EDIT: If we can make NAAC re-exist that would be great. Apparently we have unfinished business from their accidental poaching back in 2007

Edited by not adolf hitler

[quote name='not adolf hitler' timestamp='1308637020' post='2736949']
Wait, you can DoW for that?! Off the top of my head MikeTheFirst from Non-grata tried to poach me and so did Ejay a few months back. Does that mean we can declare on them?
[/quote]

welp, that CB and this CB are both fresher and newer than that Athens-TPF CB ;)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308636942' post='2736946']
Someone in IAA told their protectorate about a discussion you had with IAA about their protectorate??? FOR SHAME IAA! WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN! communicating with your protectorate is unacceptable and uncalled for!
[/quote]
You missed the part where their protectorate proceeded to accuse of something that we absolutely did not do, possibly because of what IAA told them (or else because they just decided to accuse us of doing it for their own reasons).

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308637185' post='2736952']
You missed the part where their protectorate proceeded to accuse of something that we absolutely did not do, possibly because of what IAA told them (or else because they just decided to accuse us of doing it for their own reasons).
[/quote]
[i]No better reason than this to declare war on a flimsy CB![/i]

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308637185' post='2736952']
[/quote]
I don't know what to say when facing a paranoid dictator. I mean, you've made pure girl Mio cry!

Anyway, really, being in the lesser of two evils is hard, but worth it.

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1308636942' post='2736946']
[/quote]

Well, I'm convinced.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308637720' post='2736960']
The whole stupidity that was the treaty chaining nonsense threw me off from the first thing that caught my eye. Who in the blue hell has a treaty with the SOS Brigade? RIA? Really? I mean really?

:facepalm:
[/quote]
It's not just any treaty, it's [s]a protectorate[/s] an MDoAP. Given what I know about RIA, this is not entirely unexpected or bad for either of them.

Edit: treaty status

Edited by bakamitai

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308637720' post='2736960']
The whole stupidity that was the treaty chaining nonsense threw me off from the first thing that caught my eye. Who in the blue hell has a treaty with the SOS Brigade? RIA? Really? I mean really?

:facepalm:
[/quote]

wanna know a know a fun chain? SOS - GOD - VE - Tetris - NsO

I just chained both alliances together in 5 step, chaining is totally pointless now, everyone is tied into this somehow on both sides... appart from GPA

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1308635748' post='2736920']

[color="#0000ff"]Aye, a remarkable talent. But not nearly as a impressive as being able to write an essay in fifteen minutes.[/color]
[/quote]

But...a...picture...is worth a thousand words! a-hah!

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1308638084' post='2736964']
wanna know a know a fun chain? SOS - GOD - VE - Tetris - NsO

I just chained both alliances together in 5 step, chaining is totally pointless now, everyone is tied into this somehow on both sides... appart from GPA
[/quote]
At some point people are going to have to stop the chaining nonsense. Now would be a perfect time. For God sake's its two anime alliances fighting each other. You can't get anymore weaker than that. People should refuse to participate on principal alone.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308638763' post='2736975']
At some point people are going to have to stop the chaining nonsense. Now would be a perfect time. For God sake's its two anime alliances fighting each other. You can't get anymore weaker than that. People should refuse to participate on principal alone.
[/quote]
For the record, the New Sakura Order may be populated by people who are largely anime fans, but they are [b]not[/b] an anime alliance.

They're an April Fools' Day joke gone mad.