Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1308655748' post='2737126']
Lol, not this !@#$ again. (Erikz and Arrnea)

And IAA, attack SOS already, or you're the worst protectors ever, ever.
[/quote]

IAA for WPE? Hmm I like this idea let's run with it. Then we'll do what we always do, defend our allies. Sorry, they did give us 2 hours before update we should have hit them right then and there.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308657316' post='2737138']
I'm pretty sure [b]you[/b] would deal with an active, malicious campaign against your alliance from one that hates you and everything you stand for.

The point is, you (and most of the people in here) don't have all the facts, are blinded by unjustified bias bordering on the crippling [b]or both[/b], so whatever we say and however justified we are, nothing will satisfy the peanut gallery. We expected it, to be quite honest.

Do continue. :v:
[/quote]

Sounds like you've got yourself a great cb.

"They just don't like us". :awesome:

The point is, you (and most of the people in here) don't have all the facts, are blinded by unjustified bias bordering on the crippling [b]or both[/b], so whatever we say and however justified we are, nothing will satisfy the peanut gallery. We expected it, to be quite honest.

[b]You even admitted that I gave you the two weeks' warning in a previous instance of this discussion. Get out.[/b]
[/quote]

So, because everyone else doesn't see this the way that you do, they have a bias against you. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe no one truly cares about SOS, you just seem to force caring down there throats? And that because of that you're paranoid that everyone has it out for you?

[b]You even admitted that I gave you the two weeks' warning in a previous instance of this discussion (you brought up the post I made). Get out.[/b]
[/quote]

Yes you did, but that was only after we got news about your little !@#$ alliance and after you already tried to poach people. You are so full of !@#$ arrnea. You twist and bend the truth or use the truth in a different timeline to try to conform your story. That is still not the truth dude.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308653516' post='2737104']
It's a little different when government members of said alliance specifically state their intent in public channels to do so to maliciously weaken someone they hate. In addition, the member in question's "excuse" for leaving is brought into suspicion when they do the exact thing (buy nukes) that they left because they didn't want to do.
[/quote]

I can understand how that might tick one off, and i agree that a public statement to weaken an alliance can be grounds for a DoW. After all, the war would only be a matter of time and a surprise effect is a tactical advantage. You should have emphasized this point more.

You need to ask yourself why your members so easily leave your alliance and follow your enemies though. I wouldnt say that you can put blame for the situation 100% at their feet.

Edited by HellAngel

[/quote]

Speaking as an outsider with no bias for or against either side, the more I read your justifications for this war, the more ridiculous it seems.

The initial CB is just plain lame. And you compound it by claiming to have mystery-evidence that for some reason can't be shared, even though it would show that you're not the raving lunatic you appear to be. Yeah, ok, and I suddenly have the power (the official act that gives me this power is a state secret, though, so it cannot be shared) to sell the whole of the New Sith Order to you for a mere $3 mil and 200 tech. RV, and all.

Are you guys in SOS really unable to tell that you just made a huge joke of yourselves?

You are all giving anime lovers a bad name. That is really what makes me angry about all this... Okay so if you play CN and are a HUGE anime fan to the POINT that you will only join an anime alliance - you basically have two options. And now you are fighting. I wish the Star Wars alliances would go to head over this. Is there another music alliance, btw, for Symphony? :v:

I'm pretty sure [b]you[/b] would deal with an active, malicious campaign against your alliance from one that hates you and everything you stand for.

[/quote]

So during this entire active, malicious campaign against SOS from NsO you [b]never[/b] thought to yourself "Hey let's go to IAA, maybe they can help solve this and put a leash on NsO" ? I honestly dont understand how that happens. If you have a problem with a small alliance (one with a protector) you always go to them to talk first not jump to war. So because of that I do not believe your story and I believe you just went to war because your ego is hurt and you wont admit it. Thanks though, this should be fun.

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1308627676' post='2736573']
I'm going to agree with BD here. Did you even attempt to contact IAA about this? You could have easily negotiated a beat down, but instead you pressed the issue.
[/quote]
Did VE attempt to contact Polar about allegations of spying in the last war?

The last time anyone talked to the other side about a CB of spying before the war was NPO in Karma. I guess you support them then.

Note that I didn't agree with VE's actions in that case, but SOS is just using the precedent that they set.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1308628803' post='2736636']
Poaching aside, how does one 'attempt' to spy?
[/quote]
Once again, check the VE-Polar war for a detailed example.

VE accused Polar of attempting to spy on them.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308629598' post='2736681']
You can always check up on the wiki: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS団_-_NsO_War I suggest everyone do the same, draw your own conclusions from there. Check out the links.
[/quote]
Actually, the current link is [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS団-NsO_War"]this.[/url]

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1308631651' post='2736764']
Not sure having Invicta back you is a plus...
[/quote]
We're not known for backing down easily, unlike some of SOS' former allies.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1308632817' post='2736800']
Somebody doesn't know their way around a treaty web.
[/quote]
Come on, it's easy to chain MK in to either side, and we all know what MK's strategists will do: "Will NPO chain in to this war? Possibly, they could chain to either side too - we'll wait for them to declare and then hit them, otherwise we'll preemptively strike them if it looks like they're sitting out."

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1308635111' post='2736894']
What about anything of done lately would lead people to think "I'm not going to follow through for this treaty partner. It'd be mighty inconvenient right now." enters into my thought process?
[/quote]
Obviously it was when you guys sat out of the VE-Polar war, using conflicting treaties as an excuse to declare neutrality. :rolleyes:

Wait, you know better. People here are !@#$@#$ stupid. That would be the real reason.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1308651820' post='2737097']
What I however am implying to Invicta is.. Put your money where your mouth is. A treaty is a treaty.
[/quote]
An ODP is an ODP. Also we are still under terms.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308657817' post='2737144']
Yes you did, but that was only after we got news about your little !@#$ alliance and after you already tried to poach people. You are so full of !@#$ arrnea. You twist and bend the truth or use the truth in a different timeline to try to conform your story. That is still not the truth dude.
[/quote]

Lets leave it be. I love the hypocrisy displayed in this topic. I hope the IAA hammer comes down on them and smashes their cartoon fantasy.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1308658896' post='2737157']
Wait, you know better. People here are !@#$@#$ stupid. That would be the real reason.

An ODP is an ODP. Also we are still under terms.
[/quote]

I'm sure those imposing the terms are willing to lift them for a while for you to defend allies.

[quote name='Trekwiz' timestamp='1308658073' post='2737149']
Speaking as an outsider with no bias for or against either side, the more I read your justifications for this war, the more ridiculous it seems.

The initial CB is just plain lame. And you compound it by claiming to have mystery-evidence that for some reason can't be shared, even though it would show that you're not the raving lunatic you appear to be. Yeah, ok, and I suddenly have the power (the official act that gives me this power is a state secret, though, so it cannot be shared) to sell the whole of the New Sith Order to you for a mere $3 mil and 200 tech. RV, and all.

Are you guys in SOS really unable to tell that you just made a huge joke of yourselves?
[/quote]
Please, RV is worth at least $200m.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308659077' post='2737159']
Lets leave it be. I love the hypocrisy displayed in this topic. I hope the IAA hammer comes down on them and smashes their cartoon fantasy.
[/quote]

Hammer? I believe you mean The brunt of the Imperial Fleet? I mean yes, the empire could likely use a hammer and finish this in no time flat, but a nuclear armed Fleet makes it much prettier in my professional opinion.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1308658896' post='2737157']
The last time anyone talked to the other side about a CB of spying before the war was NPO in Karma. I guess you support them then.
[/quote]
In fairness to everyone else in the world, I'm pretty sure that was mostly a result of the negotiations having already started before they knew what the CB was.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1308660172' post='2737169']
Christmas has come early.
[/quote]
Please honor the ODP?

Edit:
[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308660299' post='2737170']
I came up with Animeosity
[/quote]
I'm sorry I missed this. Kudos.

Edited by Astarle

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1308630269' post='2736713']
SOS and NsO, you better not spike the GRL to over 5. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

To be fully honest, that's my only true concern in this entire matter. In any case, let there be a summer war, it couldn't hurt....

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='Astarle' timestamp='1308658256' post='2737151']
You are all giving anime lovers a bad name. That is really what makes me angry about all this... Okay so if you play CN and are a HUGE anime fan to the POINT that you will only join an anime alliance - you basically have two options. And now you are fighting. I wish the Star Wars alliances would go to head over this. Is there another music alliance, btw, for Symphony? :v:
[/quote]
Anime lovers can't have a worse name.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1308660172' post='2737169']
Christmas has come early.
[/quote]
Put this in your DoW on SOS thread. Otherwise it's too soon.

Edited by Jens of the desert

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1308633375' post='2736829']
The only reasonable solution would be to let MK attack NsO and SOS and we all watch with amusement.
[/quote]
Honoring all treaties like what NpO did by pulling the "Bipolar" maneuver? That would be fun to watch.