Declaration of War

Locke

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308638763' post='2736975']
At some point people are going to have to stop the chaining nonsense. Now would be a perfect time. For God sake's its two anime alliances fighting each other. You can't get anymore weaker than that. People should refuse to participate on principal alone.
[/quote]

People should try to take the responsibility to choose. The problem is that this means bloc policies for most blocs: cutting ties with anyone but the common denominators.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308638763' post='2736975']
At some point people are going to have to stop the chaining nonsense. Now would be a perfect time. For God sake's its two anime alliances fighting each other. You can't get anymore weaker than that. People should refuse to participate on principal alone.
[/quote]

Chaining is never going to end until someone sets the example. If you attack my allies, I'm going to war for them. Plan and simple, its better than saying, well you went to war for your ally... so no I'm not going to defend you.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308638999' post='2736981']
Chaining is never going to end until someone sets the example. If you attack my allies, I'm going to war for them. Plan and simple, its better than saying, well you went to war for your ally... so no I'm not going to defend you.
[/quote]

Imho the problem with chaining is the aggressive side of the story.

But yeah, we need more bloc FA policies.

Adding to what Arrnea said, some of the anime fans aren't weeaboos either. (I honestly don't pay attention to CN matters much so I don't really know who's in the alliance, but most of the people I talk to on a regular basis and are anime fans aren't weeaboos.)

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1308638999' post='2736981']
[/quote]
Going into a war because my ally went in to defend their ally who went in to defend their ally who went in to defend their ally who also went in to defend their ally sure makes alot of sense. Ya got me there.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308638865' post='2736977']
For the record, the New Sakura Order may be populated by people who are largely anime fans, but they are [b]not[/b] an anime alliance.

They're an April Fools' Day joke gone mad.
[/quote]

This is pure Animeosity.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308639365' post='2736986']
This is pure Animeosity.
[/quote]
Actually, [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS_Brigade_%28Standard_Edition%29#New_Sakura_Order]it's true[/url].

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308639533' post='2736987']
Actually, [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/SOS_Brigade_%28Standard_Edition%29#New_Sakura_Order]it's true[/url].
[/quote]
The true New Sakura Order was founded 22 January 2010. You just took the name from me.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1308639733' post='2736990']The true New Sakura Order was founded 22 January 2010. You just took the name from me.[/quote]
It was a terrible idea and you're more than welcome to take credit for it. :gag:

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308639293' post='2736985']
Going into a war because my ally went in to defend their ally who went in to defend their ally who went in to defend their ally who also went in to defend their ally sure makes alot of sense. Ya got me there.
[/quote]

I guess it really depends on how much you truly value your allies. If your not willing to die for them for any or no reason, you shouldn't be signing with them.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1308639365' post='2736986']
This is pure Animeosity.
[/quote]

Pretty much, some people over there like to act like NsO was first an April Fools' joke made by them, when really it was first thought up by Katsumi/Mio, who as far as I've found out, never gave consent for her idea to become an April Fool's joke.

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308639879' post='2736995']
Pretty much, some people over there like to act like NsO was first an April Fools' joke made by them, when really it was first thought up by Katsumi/Mio, who as far as I've found out, never gave consent for her idea to become an April Fool's joke.
[/quote]
Except the part where she was Empress of the 'joke' alliance, yeah okay I buy that. :v:

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1308640074' post='2736999']
Except the part where she was Empress of the 'joke' alliance, yeah okay I buy that. :v:
[/quote]
Yeah, I could make an April Fools' joke saying we're dual leaders of an alliance. Doesn't mean you approved of it, does it?

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1308639879' post='2736995']
[/quote]

Uh, if Mio didn't give approval for it to be an April Fool's Joke, why did Mio post [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83498]this[/url]? Also, refer to OP and to who is in-charge of said joke. I think that's more than enough consent and is Mio going to deny posting that? Even with the truth right in front of you, you probably still won't believe it.

Edited by Fakir

[quote name='Fakir' timestamp='1308640263' post='2737002']
Uh, if Mio didn't give approval for it to be an April Fool's Joke, why did Mio post [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83498]this[/url]? Also, refer to OP and to who is in-charge of said joke. I think that's more than enough consent and is Mio going to deny posting that? Even with the truth right in front of you, you probably still won't believe it.
[/quote]
Ouch. Want some nukes for that [b][color=red]BURN[/color][/b], Tohru? Oh wait, you're cowering in peace mode. :awesome: